The Nintendo Forum Site

Login/Register to post on the forums and chat in the chatbox.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Nintendo Forum Site

Login/Register to post on the forums and chat in the chatbox.

The Nintendo Forum Site

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

Have you ever walked out of a movie?

Poll

Have you ever walked out of a movie?

[ 1 ]
    Have you ever walked out of a movie?  I_vote_lcap50%Have you ever walked out of a movie?  I_vote_rcap [50%] 
    [ 1 ]
    Have you ever walked out of a movie?  I_vote_lcap50%Have you ever walked out of a movie?  I_vote_rcap [50%] 

Total Votes: 2
    Kyng
    Kyng
    Ness
    Ness

Internet Browser : Google Chrome

User Points : 1295

Have you ever walked out of a movie?  Empty Have you ever walked out of a movie?

Post by Kyng Wed Jan 25, 2017 2:38 pm

Simple question here: have you ever walked out of a movie? If you have, then which one(s)? If you haven't, then what would a movie have to do in order to make you walk out of it? (This excludes anything external to the movie itself; for example, realising you're watching the wrong movie, or having to go somewhere else urgently)

Personally, I never have, although that's probably because I don't go to see any movies Razz . I don't think there's a lot that a movie could do to make me walk out either: even if it was terrible, I would probably stick around for the trainwreck effect Razz . If it was terrible *and boring*, on the other hand, then I might be tempted to walk out.
    Winters Thief Zero
    Winters Thief Zero
    Admin
    Admin

Custom Title : Powered Up
    Internet Browser : Mozilla Firefox

User Points : 2147483647
    Favorite Nintendo Game? : Splatoon

Have you ever walked out of a movie?  Empty Re: Have you ever walked out of a movie?

Post by Winters Thief Zero Wed Jan 25, 2017 5:45 pm

Nope. Honestly, even if I hadn't enjoyed a movie, I probably wouldn't just walk out, because I do feel like it would be rude, especially to those who are sitting there enjoying it. However, I probably would be one to ask for a full refund if it was really that bad of a movie. Still, I'm not wasting my money by not watching the full thing. And really I haven't disliked a movie I saw in theaters enough to do that.
    Marowak
    Marowak
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Custom Title : Mari
    User Points : 2927
    Favorite Nintendo Game? : Legend of Metroid Emblem Bros Story X/Y

Have you ever walked out of a movie?  Empty Re: Have you ever walked out of a movie?

Post by Marowak Wed Jan 25, 2017 8:44 pm

No I haven't, considering how much movies are I'd stay there and engorge on the food to get refills to at least try to make it worthwhile.
    Gameguy1996
    Gameguy1996
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Internet Browser : Safari

User Points : 12861

Post by Gameguy1996 Wed Jan 25, 2017 11:14 pm

I did walk out for about 10 minutes when I saw Rock of Ages back in 2012. Like Marowak said though tickets are quite a bit now so it's better to just take a nap or enjoy some snacks if you really don't like the movie.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat May 11, 2024 5:37 pm