The Nintendo Forum Site

Login/Register to post on the forums and chat in the chatbox.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Nintendo Forum Site

Login/Register to post on the forums and chat in the chatbox.

The Nintendo Forum Site

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Monolith Soft shows off art for there action project

Gameguy1996
    Gameguy1996
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Internet Browser : Safari

User Points : 12861

Monolith Soft shows off art for there action project Empty Monolith Soft shows off art for there action project

Post by Gameguy1996 Sun Aug 20, 2017 11:52 pm

It seems like Monolith Soft is already hard at work on there next project.

Monolith Soft shows off art for there action project 75ed18f18c7d41ee0066eed6ad6a3a05

Monolith Soft shows off art for there action project 2397699fd473e64f8afecf33d6963b87

Monolith Soft shows off art for there action project A0b354ca7780fd9fbb0e3d8f59bdc16c

https://www.gonintendo.com/stories/288021-monolith-soft-shows-off-art-for-their-action-project

It's crazy how Monolith Soft finished up X, helped with Breath of the Wild, Splatoon 2, finished XBC2 and started on there next project in only 2 years.
    queenzelda
    queenzelda
    Lady Queen
    Lady Queen

Custom Title : Gengar Master
    Internet Browser : Google Chrome

User Points : 8540
    Favorite Nintendo Game? : The Legend of Zelda & Pokemonz

Monolith Soft shows off art for there action project Empty Re: Monolith Soft shows off art for there action project

Post by queenzelda Mon Aug 21, 2017 2:49 pm

I can believe it. MonoliftSoft is just how Squaresoft used to be back before the split that became what they are now.
    Winters Thief Zero
    Winters Thief Zero
    Admin
    Admin

Custom Title : Powered Up
    Internet Browser : Mozilla Firefox

User Points : 2147483647
    Favorite Nintendo Game? : Splatoon

Monolith Soft shows off art for there action project Empty Re: Monolith Soft shows off art for there action project

Post by Winters Thief Zero Mon Aug 21, 2017 4:00 pm

^ That and the fact that they have two teams (the other team is the one that helps with some other Nintendo games like the ones Gameguy listed) is definitely why. Although I have to say I was sort of expecting Xenoblade 2 to slip to 2018, and it's apparently nearly complete and still releasing this year.

This looks really cool though! Definitely reminds me of Xenoblade in its world but hoping for something unique.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat May 18, 2024 8:55 pm