The Nintendo Forum Site

Login/Register to post on the forums and chat in the chatbox.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Nintendo Forum Site

Login/Register to post on the forums and chat in the chatbox.

The Nintendo Forum Site

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rumor- Crash Bandicoot N. Sane Trilogy coming to Switch pops up again, as while as a brand new Crash game

Gameguy1996
    Gameguy1996
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Internet Browser : Safari

User Points : 12861

Rumor- Crash Bandicoot N. Sane Trilogy coming to Switch pops up again, as while as a brand new Crash game Empty Rumor- Crash Bandicoot N. Sane Trilogy coming to Switch pops up again, as while as a brand new Crash game

Post by Gameguy1996 Sun Feb 04, 2018 10:34 pm

It seems like the Crash rumors just don't die. 

Go Nintendo wrote:Here we go again, boys and girls. Round two on this rumor, but this time around we have some more substantial evidence.
    Max Arguile, Licensing Manager of GB Eye, a licensed merchandising company in Europe, has an interview in the latest "Licensing Source Book Europe" from DHX Brands. In the interview, Arguile flat-out says that Crash Bandicoot N. Sane Trilogy is coming to Switch in 2018, and also makes mention of a brand-new Crash game in 2019.

Rumor- Crash Bandicoot N. Sane Trilogy coming to Switch pops up again, as while as a brand new Crash game DVNvNTwWkAErGRW

Source

I'm slowly going through the Sane Trilogy on PS4 and having a game like that on the go would be nice and even though most think Crash is a Sony character I think it was more of a timed exclusive due to him having games on Nintendo systems in the past. So I new game also coming to the PC and Switch along with the PS4 would make sense to sell even more copies to long time Crash fans.

Current date/time is Sun May 12, 2024 12:47 pm