The Nintendo Forum Site

Login/Register to post on the forums and chat in the chatbox.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Nintendo Forum Site

Login/Register to post on the forums and chat in the chatbox.

The Nintendo Forum Site

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Mario & Luigi: Bowser’s Inside Story + Bowser Jr’s Journey

Gameguy1996
    Gameguy1996
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Internet Browser : Safari

User Points : 12861

Mario & Luigi: Bowser’s Inside Story + Bowser Jr’s Journey Empty Mario & Luigi: Bowser’s Inside Story + Bowser Jr’s Journey

Post by Gameguy1996 Thu Mar 08, 2018 6:04 pm

Bowser’s Inside Story is getting a 3DS remake in 2019.

So I’m guessing a smaller team is doing the remake while a bigger team takes a few years to make a new entry on Switch. It also seems like Nintendo wants to forget Partners in Time happened.
    TheFrozenFairy
    TheFrozenFairy

Custom Title : Frigid Fairy of the Forest
    Internet Browser : Mozilla Firefox

User Points : 993

Mario & Luigi: Bowser’s Inside Story + Bowser Jr’s Journey Empty Re: Mario & Luigi: Bowser’s Inside Story + Bowser Jr’s Journey

Post by TheFrozenFairy Thu Mar 08, 2018 6:08 pm

Surely what a lot called the best Mario and Luigi but I'm seriously disappointed they skipped over Partner's in Time. It could really use the improvements more too, particularly the bros items. Don't get me wrong I adore Inside Story, I beat it more times than the others, but I can't help but feel disappointed they skipped PiT. Jr's Journey sounds quite fitting at least.
    Marowak
    Marowak
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Custom Title : Mari
    User Points : 2927
    Favorite Nintendo Game? : Legend of Metroid Emblem Bros Story X/Y

Mario & Luigi: Bowser’s Inside Story + Bowser Jr’s Journey Empty Re: Mario & Luigi: Bowser’s Inside Story + Bowser Jr’s Journey

Post by Marowak Thu Mar 08, 2018 9:59 pm

A remake after 10 years, the team must've had some free time on their hands, it's a fun game but it feels odd that it's so soon, though maybe that's cuz of Superstar Saga's remake just happening

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 10:56 am