The Nintendo Forum Site

Login/Register to post on the forums and chat in the chatbox.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Nintendo Forum Site

Login/Register to post on the forums and chat in the chatbox.

The Nintendo Forum Site

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

What Animal Crossing New Leaf needs

queenzelda
    queenzelda
    Lady Queen
    Lady Queen

Custom Title : Gengar Master
    Internet Browser : Google Chrome

User Points : 8540
    Favorite Nintendo Game? : The Legend of Zelda & Pokemonz

crossing - What Animal Crossing New Leaf needs Empty What Animal Crossing New Leaf needs

Post by queenzelda Fri Aug 24, 2018 3:14 pm

Is a way to go between towns that are open. Say your using your local wifi & you have two different towns open? It would be nice to be able to go to the monkey at the gate & ask to go to the other town from there. Not just choose to go back to your town. It would be easier to go between one town to another. Say I wanted to move a bunch of flowers from town (A) to town (C)? In order to do that, I have to grab the flowers in town (A) then go home & then go back to the ticket gate & then go to town (C). Where as if I went to town (A) & then asked to go to town (C) I could just skip going back to my town at all if I wanted to.

I just wanted to post my thoughts on this & see what other New Leafer's think. :3
    Gameguy1996
    Gameguy1996
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Internet Browser : Safari

User Points : 12861

crossing - What Animal Crossing New Leaf needs Empty Re: What Animal Crossing New Leaf needs

Post by Gameguy1996 Fri Aug 24, 2018 10:46 pm

Maybe they will add the option to jump to towns on the fly for the Switch game? It would also be nice if 4 players could hop on the train together to visit the town B once there done in town A to cut down on the waiting times.
    Winters Thief Zero
    Winters Thief Zero
    Admin
    Admin

Custom Title : Powered Up
    Internet Browser : Mozilla Firefox

User Points : 2147483647
    Favorite Nintendo Game? : Splatoon

crossing - What Animal Crossing New Leaf needs Empty Re: What Animal Crossing New Leaf needs

Post by Winters Thief Zero Sun Aug 26, 2018 8:59 pm

I have to imagine they're finished adding new content to New Leaf at this point, but I do think that if you're someone who's going between towns often an option like this would be great. It doesn't quite make sense to have the only option be to go back to your town when you can otherwise travel to whatever town you want to anyway. I honestly think they should just remove boundaries in general and let you set off to explore other towns more freely than you can now. Or maybe even own multiple towns, like a colony or something haha.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 1:15 pm