The Nintendo Forum Site

Login/Register to post on the forums and chat in the chatbox.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Nintendo Forum Site

Login/Register to post on the forums and chat in the chatbox.

The Nintendo Forum Site

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

Do you have any animal pictures?

Polar
    Polar
    Fox McCloud
    Fox McCloud

Internet Browser : Google Chrome

User Points : 611
    Favorite Nintendo Game? : Paper Mario

Do you have any animal pictures?  Empty Do you have any animal pictures?

Post by Polar Wed Aug 28, 2013 7:05 pm

I don't unfortunately, I really want one from Molly and Roseoce but from what I hear pictures are harder in this game to obtain then in Wild World. 

Do you own any animal pictures?
    Winters Thief Zero
    Winters Thief Zero
    Admin
    Admin

Custom Title : Powered Up
    Internet Browser : Mozilla Firefox

User Points : 2147483647
    Favorite Nintendo Game? : Splatoon

Do you have any animal pictures?  Empty Re: Do you have any animal pictures?

Post by Winters Thief Zero Wed Aug 28, 2013 7:53 pm

Nope, I've played the game for around 117 hours, still don't have any pictures of characters. I want one of Cookie...
    queenzelda
    queenzelda
    Lady Queen
    Lady Queen

Custom Title : Gengar Master

User Points : 8540
    Favorite Nintendo Game? : The Legend of Zelda & Pokemonz

Post by queenzelda Thu Aug 29, 2013 3:08 am

I do; I have three animal pictures! ^^ I have one of Sally (a squirrel), Don (Resetti's brother), and Mallory (a duck). I'm going to see if I can get pictures from all of my animals in my town too!! I don't know if it's possible but I'm gonna try for it!
    Winters Thief Zero
    Winters Thief Zero
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Winters Thief Zero Fri Aug 30, 2013 8:51 am

How do you get the picture of Don if he can't live in your town?
    queenzelda
    queenzelda
    Lady Queen
    Lady Queen

Post by queenzelda Fri Aug 30, 2013 5:57 pm

Zero Revolution wrote:How do you get the picture of Don if he can't live in your town?
    Well because the Resetti Severance center is a part of your town it's open random times at night! I've been able to get into the center at the times it's opened randomly while playing the game & I've caught Don alone without Resetti around & he gave me a picture of himself. So I just kept it & got Sally's picture afterward & then Mallory's picture after that.
    Winters Thief Zero
    Winters Thief Zero
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Winters Thief Zero Fri Aug 30, 2013 9:09 pm

Well that's odd, I've never seen it open before. Are you sure it's randok? There might be a specific time that it's open. I might edit this post if I rind something by googling it. :p
    queenzelda
    queenzelda
    Lady Queen
    Lady Queen

Post by queenzelda Fri Aug 30, 2013 10:21 pm

Zero Revolution wrote:Well that's odd, I've never seen it open before. Are you sure it's random? There might be a specific time that it's open. I might edit this post if I find something by googling it. :p
    Oh yea I'm very sure as it's opened for me at random times late at night after getting back from going out to the isle & had gone bug hunting out there. 

Actually according to the Animal Crossing wiki:

The Center may open in the evening after a day of clear weather if the gates are closed. There also must have been rain or snow in the town the day before, or prior to 6:00 AM of the following day. Only one player from each town may visit the Center each time it opens. Five visits by the player will allow them to obtain pictures from both Resetti brothers. sauce.

So there's ^that.. But to me it seemed kind of random when ever it opened. xp
    Winters Thief Zero
    Winters Thief Zero
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Winters Thief Zero Fri Aug 30, 2013 11:19 pm

Well, I guess it is random whether or not it will rain and then be clear weather the following day. I'm honestly surprised I never noticed it open, maybe I just passed by it and never actually noticed anything different. Razz
    queenzelda
    queenzelda
    Lady Queen
    Lady Queen

Post by queenzelda Sat Aug 31, 2013 12:54 am

Zero Revolution wrote:Well, I guess it is random whether or not it will rain and then be clear weather the following day. I'm honestly surprised I never noticed it open, maybe I just passed by it and never actually noticed anything different. Razz
    Oh you'd notice if it was open alright. I'll make a separate topic about it since this is a topic about animal pictures.. :3

[Ontopic] I haven't gotten any more pictures from any of my animals as of lately: BUT I did take a picture of all three pictures I have. I'll post both pics up asap. ^^
    Polar
    Polar
    Fox McCloud
    Fox McCloud

User Points : 611
    Favorite Nintendo Game? : Paper Mario

Post by Polar Sat Aug 31, 2013 2:22 am

Hey queenzelda, is there any method you use to obtain animal pictures?
    Winters Thief Zero
    Winters Thief Zero
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Winters Thief Zero Sat Aug 31, 2013 9:47 am

Wodn't the best way just be to talk to them often and make sure they don't move? Because they do eventually give you the picture when you've become good friends with them.
    queenzelda
    queenzelda
    Lady Queen
    Lady Queen

Post by queenzelda Sat Aug 31, 2013 12:49 pm

Zero Revolution wrote:
    Polar wrote:Hey queenzelda, is there any method you use to obtain animal pictures?
    Wouldn't the best way just be to talk to them often and make sure they don't move? Because they do eventually give you the picture when you've become good friends with them.
    Basically what Zero said. Because he's right. I made sure to ask my folk not to move when they tell me that they want to move away. I also do a lot of favors for them when ever they ask me for them: such as fetching fruit, selling them stuff I have they want for cheap & the like. As long as your nice to your folk; talk to them often with out making them upset at you (or dizzy lol) then after a time you get very close to them. Another good way is to make sure to take care of your folk (animals) when ever they get sick. Mallory had been sick the week prior & she gave me the pic of herself to thank me for nursing her back to health. Same with Sally; as she had been sick prior & I took her medicine and then came over to her house when she asked me over. So if a folk (animal) asks you to come over to see their house & show up when they ask you to it helps out a lot towards the goal of making better friends with them.

Oh; here are the pictures I took with the three pictures that I have:

On the left side of my purple sleek bed is Don's pic, on the right side is Sally's pic.
    Do you have any animal pictures?  Behfno

Just to the right of where my character is standing is where Mallory's pic is. It's on the mermaid table to the the right of the black piggy bank.
    Do you have any animal pictures?  106bp02
    Winters Thief Zero
    Winters Thief Zero
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Winters Thief Zero Sun Sep 15, 2013 6:28 pm

I just got Stitches' photo, he's so cute in it. :3 I just put it on the Kotaku in my main room.

Aren't photos worth a lot of points for the HHA?
    queenzelda
    queenzelda
    Lady Queen
    Lady Queen

Post by queenzelda Mon Sep 16, 2013 12:00 am

Zero Revolution wrote:I just got Stitches' photo, he's so cute in it. :3 I just put it on the Kotaku in my main room.

Aren't photos worth a lot of points for the HHA?
    Yep! Also according to Lyle he told me that as long as you keep your friendship with that folk that your score will stay up too. But should you loose your friendship with that folk; then you loose your extra HHA points; yikes! Surprised

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 7:51 am