The Nintendo Forum Site

Login/Register to post on the forums and chat in the chatbox.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Nintendo Forum Site

Login/Register to post on the forums and chat in the chatbox.

The Nintendo Forum Site

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+8
Normandy
Kinopio
Sir Metal King
Soupy
Luigi Party!
Marowak
Gameguy1996
Gengar
12 posters

Favourite Pokemon Generation?

Poll

Favourite Pokemon Generation?

[ 2 ]
    Pokemon - Favourite Pokemon Generation? - Page 2 I_vote_lcap17%Pokemon - Favourite Pokemon Generation? - Page 2 I_vote_rcap [17%] 
    [ 3 ]
    Pokemon - Favourite Pokemon Generation? - Page 2 I_vote_lcap25%Pokemon - Favourite Pokemon Generation? - Page 2 I_vote_rcap [25%] 
    [ 2 ]
    Pokemon - Favourite Pokemon Generation? - Page 2 I_vote_lcap17%Pokemon - Favourite Pokemon Generation? - Page 2 I_vote_rcap [17%] 
    [ 1 ]
    Pokemon - Favourite Pokemon Generation? - Page 2 I_vote_lcap8%Pokemon - Favourite Pokemon Generation? - Page 2 I_vote_rcap [8%] 
    [ 4 ]
    Pokemon - Favourite Pokemon Generation? - Page 2 I_vote_lcap33%Pokemon - Favourite Pokemon Generation? - Page 2 I_vote_rcap [33%] 

Total Votes: 12
    Gengar
    Gengar
    Ness
    Ness

Custom Title : No.
    Internet Browser : Google Chrome

User Points : 1444
    Favorite Nintendo Game? : Halo :D

Pokemon - Favourite Pokemon Generation? - Page 2 Empty Re: Favourite Pokemon Generation?

Post by Gengar Sun Feb 24, 2013 2:08 pm

5. Gen III: I just think it was horrible. Basically for the opposite reasons PZ said.

4. Gen V: I don't like Unova and I don't like most of the Pokemon either.

3. Gen IV: I don't like Sinnoh or it's Pokemon. The only good thing was HG/SS, which is practically Gen II.

2. Gen I: Awesome. Just so awesome. It came second because it was implemented in...

1. Gen II! Joht and it's Pokemon are so cool. And you could go to Kanto too! The music was also kick ass.
    Nino
    Nino
    Donkey Kong
    Donkey Kong

Custom Title : Do my best!
    User Points : 1420
    Favorite Nintendo Game? : Pokemon Ultra Sun

Pokemon - Favourite Pokemon Generation? - Page 2 Empty Re: Favourite Pokemon Generation?

Post by Nino Sun Jun 09, 2013 11:42 pm

Gen 5. The region, Pokemon, and stories are all very interesting.

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 11:09 pm