The Nintendo Forum Site

Login/Register to post on the forums and chat in the chatbox.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Nintendo Forum Site

Login/Register to post on the forums and chat in the chatbox.

The Nintendo Forum Site

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Who Do You Think Will Win the Console Wars This Time?

Poll

Choose

[ 6 ]
    Who Do You Think Will Win the Console Wars This Time? I_vote_lcap86%Who Do You Think Will Win the Console Wars This Time? I_vote_rcap [86%] 
    [ 0 ]
    Who Do You Think Will Win the Console Wars This Time? I_vote_lcap0%Who Do You Think Will Win the Console Wars This Time? I_vote_rcap [0%] 
    [ 1 ]
    Who Do You Think Will Win the Console Wars This Time? I_vote_lcap14%Who Do You Think Will Win the Console Wars This Time? I_vote_rcap [14%] 

Total Votes: 7

Who Do You Think Will Win the Console Wars This Time? Empty Who Do You Think Will Win the Console Wars This Time?

Post by Guest Mon Dec 02, 2013 4:21 am

May be too early to say as PS4 and X1 released not long ago. And honestly, I view them all as winners in their own ways.

If we did in terms of units sold, Wii U has the upper hand(but it's been out longer too).

Personally, my vote goes for Wii U ONLY because of SSB4 having Mega Man, Mario and Sonic.
    King Atem
    King Atem
    Ness
    Ness

Custom Title : PlayStation King
    Internet Browser : Mozilla Firefox

User Points : 1568
    Favorite Nintendo Game? : Legend of Zelda, Mario 'n Pokemon.

Who Do You Think Will Win the Console Wars This Time? Empty Re: Who Do You Think Will Win the Console Wars This Time?

Post by King Atem Mon Dec 02, 2013 8:36 am

Wii U wins! Flawless victory.
    Winters Thief Zero
    Winters Thief Zero
    Admin
    Admin

Custom Title : Powered Up
    Internet Browser : Mozilla Firefox

User Points : 2147483647
    Favorite Nintendo Game? : Splatoon

Who Do You Think Will Win the Console Wars This Time? Empty Re: Who Do You Think Will Win the Console Wars This Time?

Post by Winters Thief Zero Mon Dec 02, 2013 3:27 pm

Might seem biased, but it isn't at all, my vote goes to Wii U. Going by games of course, but I also think that sales of the Wii U will pick up soon. PS4 has really already become one of the biggest failures of a console ever lol, so obviously the PS4 isn't going to come out on top.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 6:56 am