The Nintendo Forum Site

Login/Register to post on the forums and chat in the chatbox.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Nintendo Forum Site

Login/Register to post on the forums and chat in the chatbox.

The Nintendo Forum Site

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Pokemon franchise turns 18 years old

Gameguy1996
    Gameguy1996
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Internet Browser : Safari

User Points : 12861

Pokemon franchise turns 18 years old Empty Pokemon franchise turns 18 years old

Post by Gameguy1996 Wed Feb 26, 2014 8:21 pm

Today marks 18 years since Pokemon Red and Green came out in Japan. Since then there as been many Pokemon games such as Pokemon Red, Pokemon Gold, Pokemon Ruby, Pokemon Diamond, Pokemon Black, Pokemon X and many more. What Pokemon games might we see this year? An HD game for the Wii U, Ruby and Sapphire remakes or maybe something different.
    Winters Thief Zero
    Winters Thief Zero
    Admin
    Admin

Custom Title : Powered Up
    Internet Browser : Mozilla Firefox

User Points : 2147483647
    Favorite Nintendo Game? : Splatoon

Pokemon franchise turns 18 years old Empty Re: Pokemon franchise turns 18 years old

Post by Winters Thief Zero Wed Feb 26, 2014 8:25 pm

Really? Hm, seems like a strange date to release big new games like that. (although I suppose they didn't know how much people would like the games) Happy Birthday Pokemon. I'm not sure how many people know this, but apparently Pokemon was rejected EIGHT TIMES by Nintendo before they finally decided to accept the game when Shigeru Miyamoto showed the game to Nintendo. Razz I'm glad it was finally accepted though.

Pokemon franchise turns 18 years old Empty Re: Pokemon franchise turns 18 years old

Post by Guest Wed Feb 26, 2014 9:55 pm

Happy birthday Pokemonz! Very Happy

Zero Revolution wrote:I'm not sure how many people know this, but apparently Pokemon was rejected EIGHT TIMES by Nintendo before they finally decided to accept the game when Shigeru Miyamoto showed the game to Nintendo. Razz I'm glad it was finally accepted though.
    LIES! All evil malicious lies. (I am kidding btw. Razz )

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 1:40 pm