The Nintendo Forum Site

Login/Register to post on the forums and chat in the chatbox.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Nintendo Forum Site

Login/Register to post on the forums and chat in the chatbox.

The Nintendo Forum Site

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+8
Meta Knight
ClamEatsCurry
Kinopio
Polar
Sir Metal King
Marowak
Winters Thief Zero
Soupy
12 posters

Worst Game You've Ever Played

Winters Thief Zero
    Winters Thief Zero
    Admin
    Admin

Custom Title : Powered Up
    Internet Browser : Mozilla Firefox

User Points : 2147483647
    Favorite Nintendo Game? : Splatoon

Worst Game You've Ever Played - Page 2 Empty Re: Worst Game You've Ever Played

Post by Winters Thief Zero Sun Feb 24, 2013 7:15 pm

ET for Atari 2600 was also terrible, worse than Super Mario Kart, I just didn't count that one in my previous post...since I think everyone knows how bad it is.
    Dark Jester
    Dark Jester
    Ness
    Ness

Custom Title : Always a way!
    Internet Browser : Google Chrome

User Points : 1604
    Favorite Nintendo Game? : Pokemon: Black and White

Post by Dark Jester Mon Feb 25, 2013 10:20 am

And you've actually played that? How'd you manage to get your hands on an Atari!?
    Winters Thief Zero
    Winters Thief Zero
    Admin
    Admin

Custom Title : Powered Up
    Internet Browser : Mozilla Firefox

User Points : 2147483647
    Favorite Nintendo Game? : Splatoon

Post by Winters Thief Zero Mon Feb 25, 2013 3:24 pm

I have played it, I don't remember how...but I know for a fact I have played it before...
    Dark Jester
    Dark Jester
    Ness
    Ness

Custom Title : Always a way!

User Points : 1604
    Favorite Nintendo Game? : Pokemon: Black and White

Post by Dark Jester Mon Feb 25, 2013 4:47 pm

Ah, that's a shame... that would of been a good story.
    Link5009
    Link5009
    Baby Yoshi
    Baby Yoshi

Custom Title : Link

User Points : 26
    Favorite Nintendo Game? : Skyward Sword

Location : I don't know! Seriously call the cops! I don't know HELP ME!

Post by Link5009 Sat Apr 06, 2013 5:38 pm

This is really just a game genre, but I REALLY don't like sports games and First Person Shooters.

Post by Guest Thu Apr 25, 2013 5:58 am

Tales of Eternia takes the cake here.

I cannot get over how much it bored me to death with the terrible story and yet I kept playing on. The gameplay I suppose was its saving grace for me. Otherwise, garbage in my opinion. And this is definitely one of the more puzzle-based Tales games and I dislike puzzle genres in general. Maybe that played another factor.
    queenzelda
    queenzelda
    Lady Queen
    Lady Queen

Custom Title : Gengar Master

User Points : 8540
    Favorite Nintendo Game? : The Legend of Zelda & Pokemonz

Post by queenzelda Thu Apr 25, 2013 3:13 pm

Metorid the Other M. The story was awful, the voice acting was terrible, and the strafing was ridiculous. <.<
    Kyng
    Kyng
    Ness
    Ness

User Points : 1295

Post by Kyng Sun May 12, 2013 8:15 pm

Tribal Wars is probably the worst game I've played. I'll just copy and paste what I wrote about it back in January 2011:

The sad thing is, this had the potential to be a good game. The graphics are good, and the website isn't too bad either. The gameplay isn't overly complicated, and it's actually quite fun building up your village at first.

Things start to go downhill, though, when you become more than just a casual player. By far the quickest way to expand your village is by raiding from nearby villages - which, since the game runs in real time, you can do constantly all day, and the game just becomes a massive time sink. If you have a life, you might as well not play, because someone who doesn't will grow faster than you, and eventually start raiding your village when theirs is big enough. It's especially irritating when this happens when you aren't on and can't defend yourself....you're vulnerable 100% of the time! If you need to go on holiday, there isn't even a decent 'vacation mode': the only option for players who know they won't be able to get on is to get an account sitter. One big problem with this is that this is pretty unrealistic if you have a big account with a lot of villages: small players can't handle big accounts, and big players don't have time for another big account!

Then there's the community. They're so set in their ways...when someone made suggestions that would improve the game massively (by making it less of a time sink), they just got laughed at and ridiculed by the players with no life!

So, yeah. Tribal Wars is good on paper and looks nice, but quickly proves to be frustrating and unplayable (if there's anything else in the world that you value at all). Don't even try it, seriously.
    queenzelda
    queenzelda
    Lady Queen
    Lady Queen

Custom Title : Gengar Master

User Points : 8540
    Favorite Nintendo Game? : The Legend of Zelda & Pokemonz

Post by queenzelda Mon May 13, 2013 1:14 am

Another bad game impo was FFXIII. Terrible gameplay, your given a transcript to read without the story being interwoven into the game.. The characters were all copies and pastes of previous FF character archetypes, the game played more like a movie then a game AND the story was predictably LAME. Ughnnn.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 6:00 am