The Nintendo Forum Site

Login/Register to post on the forums and chat in the chatbox.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Nintendo Forum Site

Login/Register to post on the forums and chat in the chatbox.

The Nintendo Forum Site

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+18
Gameguy1996
ZombieFish
Yoshiman222
Bossblitz88
Nino
King Atem
Luma Party
Lady Pikachu
Heisenberg
TheFrozenFairy
Kinopio
Meta Knight
Tetratonix
Sir Metal King
Polar
Saint Fluffy~
TheTrainerExpert
Gengar
22 posters

Nintendo 3DS

Winters Thief Zero
    Winters Thief Zero
    Admin
    Admin

Custom Title : Powered Up
    Internet Browser : Mozilla Firefox

User Points : 2147483647
    Favorite Nintendo Game? : Splatoon

Nintendo 3DS - Page 6 Empty Re: Nintendo 3DS

Post by Winters Thief Zero Thu Jul 18, 2013 5:10 pm

Well, do you get one hat for each game? If so, then more than likely the answer would be yes, and you would get one hat for each game purchased.

Some of these games actually look fun, I was assuming something more like Puzzle Swap and Find Mii, but these are actually more like games than just getting streetpass tags and earning pieces of a puzzle for doing so. :3

The gardening looks kinda boring, but it would've been awesome for Animal Crossing New Leaf instead imo, that would've been a cool feature.
    Winters Thief Zero
    Winters Thief Zero
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Winters Thief Zero Tue Jul 23, 2013 1:58 pm

I finally updated my Mii Plaza, after finding out what was eating up all that data on the SD Card I was using. Apparently it was Nintendo Video Extra Data, which took up an entire 2,500 blocks of space on the SD Card. I never even use Nintendo Video, so I have no idea why the hell I never deleted that before.

Nevertheless, I've now updated Streetpass Mii Plaza, and got the Animal Crossing New Leaf puzzle panel and a Pixel Mario hat. I'm still uncertain as to whether I should get any of the games, for people who have them, which one is the best? I don't have much money on my 3DS.
    queenzelda
    queenzelda
    Lady Queen
    Lady Queen

Custom Title : Gengar Master
    Internet Browser : Google Chrome

User Points : 8540
    Favorite Nintendo Game? : The Legend of Zelda & Pokemonz

Post by queenzelda Tue Jul 23, 2013 4:10 pm

Which game you thinking about getting Zero? Personally I got all of the ones available for the Mii Streetpass Plaza. Personally I like Warriors Way cause it reminds me a lot of the Suikoden series. So depending on which one you think you'd like better like the space shooter one, the gardening one, or the dungeon explorer one is the way I'd go.. Or just wait and get all four when you had the cash on your 3DS to do so. ;3

Last edited by queenzelda on Tue Jul 23, 2013 4:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Winters Thief Zero
    Winters Thief Zero
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Winters Thief Zero Tue Jul 23, 2013 4:42 pm

Well I really don't want the gardening one, so I'd likely get one of the others. The dungeon one (what's it called) looks fun, but I don't know. I may just wait, or I may just never buy any of them. I'm more focused on purchasing retail 3DS and Wii U games currently.
    Gameguy1996
    Gameguy1996
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Internet Browser : Safari

User Points : 12861

Post by Gameguy1996 Tue Jul 23, 2013 5:59 pm

I would say get the Warrior's Way or Monster Manor since there the most enjoyable games. The Mii Force is sort of fun and Flower Town is kind of boring.
    I also got a Skyward Sword puzzle piece.
    Also I find it strange how the Nintendo Heroines puzzle only had Peach, Zelda, Rosalina and Pauline and not Samus, Daisy and Dixie Kong.
    Winters Thief Zero
    Winters Thief Zero
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Winters Thief Zero Tue Jul 23, 2013 6:04 pm

I wouldn't have guessed Dixie Kong would be on it, but it doesn't have Samus? That really is strange, as she is a main Nintendo Heroine. And it's called "Nintendo Heroines". Face Palm!

As for Daisy, well she really isn't a main Mario princess and only really shows up in spin-offs of the Mario series.
    Winters Thief Zero
    Winters Thief Zero
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Winters Thief Zero Fri Sep 06, 2013 5:23 pm

Miiverse will apparently be coming to the Nintendo 3DS sometime soon, according to Nintendo.

Nintendo Life wrote:Nintendo's previously confirmed that Miiverse will come to the 3DS — presumably along with the Nintendo Network ID system — while the arrival of the browser site has allowed smartphone access. Speaking at an eShop presentation at The Indie Games Collective event at the UKIE HQ in London today, Nintendo of Europe's Business Development Manager, Ed Valiente, has reportedly stated that Miiverse is coming "soon" to the portable, while Miiverse apps will be released in the future for smartphones, as opposed to simply relying on the browser service.
    I think that's good, hopefully when Miiverse DOES make it's way to the 3DS, so will Nintendo Network IDs.
    Gameguy1996
    Gameguy1996
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Post by Gameguy1996 Fri Sep 06, 2013 8:50 pm

I think by the end of October they will have miiverse on the 3DS since they know many Pokemon fans will post there.
    I don't know if they can do Nintendo Network ID'S since they still have the friend codes but, If they do add them should make it so you need you Wii U Nintendo Network ID for a few sections.
    Gameguy1996
    Gameguy1996
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Post by Gameguy1996 Thu Sep 12, 2013 9:31 pm

This PR email talks about the sales of some 3DS games.

PR email wrote:Fueled by a strong start for Mario & Luigi™: Dream Team and the continued strength of games such as Animal Crossing™: New Leaf and Luigi’s Mansion™: Dark Moon, Nintendo 3DS™ finished August as the best-selling video game system in the U.S. for the fourth consecutive month. More than 6.47 million units of Nintendo 3DS software have been sold so far in 2013, an increase of nearly 30 percent over the same time frame last year.

Other highlights for August include:

Mario & Luigi: Dream Team for Nintendo 3DS launched on Aug. 11 and sold nearly 190,000 combined physical and digital units.
    Pikmin™ 3 for Wii U™ launched on Aug. 4 and sold more than 115,000 combined physical and digital units.
    New Super Luigi U™ for Wii U launched in stores on Aug. 25, after two months as a digital-only download, and has now sold nearly 120,000 combined units.
    So far in 2013, nine Nintendo 3DS games have sold at least 250,000 combined physical and digital units. These include:
    Title Launch Date 2013 sales Lifetime sales
    Luigi’s Mansion: Dark Moon 3/24/13 863,000 units
    Animal Crossing: New Leaf 6/9/13 739,000 units
    New Super Mario Bros.™ 2 8/19/12 406,000 units 1.85 million units
    Fire Emblem Awakening 2/4/13 390,000 units
    Mario Kart™ 7 12/4/11 352,000 units 2.84 million units
    Pokémon™ Mystery Dungeon:
    Gates to Infinity

3/24/13 298,000 units
    Donkey Kong Country™ Returns 3D 5/24/13 268,000 units
    Super Mario 3D Land™ 11/13/11 265,000 units 2.86 million units
    LEGO® City Undercover: The Chase Begins 4/21/13 264,000 units

Nintendo 3DS fans will have a lot to play this fall and through the rest of 2013, including Pokémon™ X and Pokémon™ Y (Oct. 12), The Legend of Zelda™: A Link Between Worlds (Nov. 22) and Mario Party™: Island Tour (Nov. 22). On Oct. 12, Nintendo launches Nintendo 2DS™, an entry-level portable video game system that plays all Nintendo 3DS and Nintendo DS games in 2D at a suggested retail price of $129.99.
    I was not expecting Gates to Infinity and Donkey Kong Country Returns 3D to sell that many units since Donkey Kong Country Returns 3D is the same game as the Wii version and most people were saying gates to Infinity was not as good as other Mystery Dungeon games.
    Winters Thief Zero
    Winters Thief Zero
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Winters Thief Zero Thu Sep 12, 2013 9:37 pm

Gates to Infinity seems better than the other games from what I've played in the demo version, but I also didn't expect it to sell that well since Mystery Dungeon isn't nearly as good or as popular as the main series games.

I think Pokemon X/Y will sell better than Animal Crossing: New Leaf, so that's why I doubt I'll be able to find a copy on launch day...
    Winters Thief Zero
    Winters Thief Zero
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Winters Thief Zero Sat Sep 14, 2013 7:45 am

The next Nintendo 3DS system update is now live, all it really does is improve stability, I guess that can be a good thing though...

I'm not in a rush to update since it's pretty much pointless, but probably will do so when I next use my 3DS.
    queenzelda
    queenzelda
    Lady Queen
    Lady Queen

Custom Title : Gengar Master
    Internet Browser : Google Chrome

User Points : 8540
    Favorite Nintendo Game? : The Legend of Zelda & Pokemonz

Post by queenzelda Sat Sep 14, 2013 8:55 am

Zero Revolution wrote:Gates to Infinity seems better than the other games from what I've played in the demo version, but I also didn't expect it to sell that well since Mystery Dungeon isn't nearly as good or as popular as the main series games.
    Well being a fan of the Mystery Dungeon series games I can safely say that the Pokemon MD series seems to be bigger then I think anyone had thought. ;P Also I personally LOVED Pokemon Gates to Infinity. As for it not being 'as good as the main series' I think you should play it first before making that call. I love the MD games & own ALL OF THEM that have been released to date. ^_^V

Zero Revolution wrote:I think Pokemon X/Y will sell better than Animal Crossing: New Leaf, so that's why I doubt I'll be able to find a copy on launch day...
    I wouldn't worry about that as most people have been scared off by the news that Mega evolution's are going to be part of the gym battles. Some people think it's broken that mega evolution's will be a part of the gym experience & thus think it's going to be too much trouble leveling up to defeat said gym leader without their own mega evolution's. Many people I know who had already pre-reserved their copies of this game basically cancelled their reservations & have no plans to get either X or Y. So if I were you I wouldn't worry about being able to find a copy of either from how it seems so far. x-x
    Winters Thief Zero
    Winters Thief Zero
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Winters Thief Zero Sat Sep 14, 2013 9:17 am

I never said the Mystery Dungeon games were bad in any way, but the main series games are much more popular, so I'd just expect X and Y to sell extremely well. You're right that I haven't played Gates to Infinity, but it doesn't seem like too far a departure from the other games.

Well it's not good that people aren't looking forward to getting X or Y...but I don't doubt it will still sell well. I'm just going to hope that I can find a copy of Pokemon Y, if not I may wind up downloading it.
    Winters Thief Zero
    Winters Thief Zero
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Winters Thief Zero Sun Sep 15, 2013 11:25 am

Apparently, the Cosmo Black and Ice White Nintendo 3DS consoles will be discontinued in Japan, their last shipping will be soon.

I know it's just Japan, but I'm disappointed because I was hoping Nintendo would bring the Ice White 3DS to North America, it looks best of all of them. Oh well...

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am