The Nintendo Forum Site

Login/Register to post on the forums and chat in the chatbox.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Nintendo Forum Site

Login/Register to post on the forums and chat in the chatbox.

The Nintendo Forum Site

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Nintendo's Official First-Party Upcoming Games List

Winters Thief Zero
    Winters Thief Zero
    Admin
    Admin

Custom Title : Powered Up
    Internet Browser : Mozilla Firefox

User Points : 2147483647
    Favorite Nintendo Game? : Splatoon

Nintendo's Official First-Party Upcoming Games List Empty Nintendo's Official First-Party Upcoming Games List

Post by Winters Thief Zero Wed Jul 30, 2014 10:29 am

Here is Nintendo's official list of upcoming third-party games. There's a few interesting things I noticed in the list:

Nintendo's Official First-Party Upcoming Games List Au144a0

Captain Toad: Treasure Tracker isn't releasing until January 2015 in Europe. (it's still 2014 everywhere else) So I guess that sucks for the Europeans, but it's not too big of a delay. Also, Project Giant Robot is now first half 2015, even though Project Guard is just '2015'. I didn't even think they were supposed to release as titles separately, so that's a bit strange. There's also a bunch of games I expected in the first half of 2015 that don't specifically state that. Although I'm sure there will be plenty of them releasing during the first half, and they just haven't decided a release date.
    commanderedgeworth
    commanderedgeworth
    Deku
    Deku

User Points : 189

Nintendo's Official First-Party Upcoming Games List Empty Re: Nintendo's Official First-Party Upcoming Games List

Post by commanderedgeworth Wed Jul 30, 2014 12:21 pm

Zero Revolution wrote:

Captain Toad: Treasure Tracker isn't releasing until January 2015 in Europe. (it's still 2014 everywhere else) So I guess that sucks for the Europeans, but it's not too big of a delay. Also, Project Giant Robot is now first half 2015, even though Project Guard is just '2015'. I didn't even think they were supposed to release as titles separately, so that's a bit strange. There's also a bunch of games I expected in the first half of 2015 that don't specifically state that. Although I'm sure there will be plenty of them releasing during the first half, and they just haven't decided a release date.

I think the bigger thing for the Captain Toad delay is not the delay itself but what will come of it. For example North America is only just getting LaytonVsWright because Layton 6 was delayed until February there and NoA didn't want them released too close together. Probably not a huge deal because all the good stuff will probably come out later on in the year, or even in 2016

Must be a fairly old list also since Bayonetta has been dated for a little while now.
    Gameguy1996
    Gameguy1996
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Internet Browser : Safari

User Points : 12861

Nintendo's Official First-Party Upcoming Games List Empty Re: Nintendo's Official First-Party Upcoming Games List

Post by Gameguy1996 Wed Jul 30, 2014 10:12 pm

Art Academy is also not longer on the list for North America and I think Captain Toad will be pushed into early 2015 in North America since I think Nintendo of America likely wants to push Pokemon, Smash and NES Remix Pack as the holiday games.
    Winters Thief Zero
    Winters Thief Zero
    Admin
    Admin

Custom Title : Powered Up
    Internet Browser : Mozilla Firefox

User Points : 2147483647
    Favorite Nintendo Game? : Splatoon

Post by Winters Thief Zero Wed Jul 30, 2014 10:28 pm

commanderedgeworth wrote:
    Zero Revolution wrote:

I think the bigger thing for the Captain Toad delay is not the delay itself but what will come of it. For example North America is only just getting LaytonVsWright because Layton 6 was delayed until February there and NoA didn't want them released too close together. Probably not a huge deal because all the good stuff will probably come out later on in the year, or even in 2016

Must be a fairly old list also since Bayonetta has been dated for a little while now.
    Perhaps they just want to space out their games in that case, which makes sense.

And since when was Bayonetta 2 dated? They said October 2014 in their Nintendo Digital Event, and haven't announced a specific date since. Not that I know of at any rate. I'd like to know what the date is if it has been.

Gameguy1996 wrote:Art Academy is also not longer on the list for North America and I think Captain Toad will be pushed into early 2015 in North America since I think Nintendo of America likely wants to push Pokemon, Smash and NES Remix Pack as the holiday games.
    NES Remix Pack was just '2014', it didn't say holiday, so it'll likely be releasing in August or September. It can't take too long to release a disc with 2 already released games on it. And hopefully Art Academy Wii U is still coming to NA, a lot of people would be upset about that.
    commanderedgeworth
    commanderedgeworth
    Deku
    Deku

User Points : 189

Post by commanderedgeworth Thu Jul 31, 2014 12:05 pm

^ Uhhhh I must have had a fever dream where I dreamed it was dated the 7th, but that didn't really happen. Sorry about that.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 8:35 am