The Nintendo Forum Site

Login/Register to post on the forums and chat in the chatbox.

Upcoming Switch and 3DS games in 2017

Jingle Guy
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Internet Browser : Safari

User Points : 11743

Upcoming Switch and 3DS games in 2017

Post by Jingle Guy on Sat Jun 17, 2017 12:36 am

Nintendo released a list with all of the games coming out for the 3DS and Switch in 2017.

The 3DS Kirby game is nowhere to be seen along with a few other 3rd party 3DS games. Both systems do have a pretty good lineup for the rest of 2017 though unlike the Wii U last year.

Thanks Zero Smile

Spoiler:

Winters Thief Zero
Admin
Admin

Custom Title : Powered Up
Internet Browser : Mozilla Firefox

User Points : 2147483647
Favorite Nintendo Game? : Splatoon

Re: Upcoming Switch and 3DS games in 2017

Post by Winters Thief Zero on Sat Jun 17, 2017 12:56 am

Yeah that whole Kirby situation is quite odd, it really is making me think the 3DS game development just moved over to Switch. (which would also explain why it looked really basic and wasn't played during Treehouse Live or available as a demo at E3) I actually kinda hate that because I was looking forward to playing it this year on 3DS, but it should be a good game.

AMAZING Switch lineup this early on and AMAZING 3DS lineup this late in the game. We really are looking at one of Nintendo's best years yet on both the 3DS and Switch front. Personally I'm planning to buy Ever Oasis for 3DS and Splatoon 2, ARMS, Super Mario Odyssey, and maybe Fire Emblem Warriors for Switch when I do actually buy a Switch.

[16:15:57] PokeZone : Money is worthless to me.

[22:42:49] Luma Party : Night Luma

[22:02:34] SirFrozenFairy : Pillow Grandma turned into Punk Grandma?

[22:03:22] @ Luma Party : Punk Grandpa, her husband

Official Inkling Squid

Go check out TNFS Battle Badge in Forum Stuff!
Bossblitz88
Samus Aran
Samus Aran

Custom Title : Tøμс★Squad !
Internet Browser : Google Chrome

User Points : 358
Favorite Nintendo Game? : Splatoon

Post by Bossblitz88 on Sat Jun 17, 2017 11:19 pm

The strength of the 3DS this year really shows how Nintendo kept their promise on their continued support for the handheld. I'm specifically looking forward to M&L just for the amount of nostalgia it'll give me. I'm also confused about Kirby. Not even Blowout Blast is on the schedule? I mean most likely it'll be an EShop title, but still. What further is more mysterious is the multiplayer Kirby game, as it wasn't even mentioned in the Treehouse.

On the topic of the Switch, man oh man does that look like a juicy lineup! People are complaining about no Smash but look at what we have for 2017! Strong 1st and 3rd party games, what more can you ask for?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Dec 11, 2017 5:41 pm