The Nintendo Forum Site

Login/Register to post on the forums and chat in the chatbox.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Nintendo Forum Site

Login/Register to post on the forums and chat in the chatbox.

The Nintendo Forum Site

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Upcoming Nintendo Switch and Nintendo 3DS games

Gameguy1996
    Gameguy1996
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Internet Browser : Safari

User Points : 12861

Upcoming Nintendo Switch and Nintendo 3DS games  Empty Upcoming Nintendo Switch and Nintendo 3DS games

Post by Gameguy1996 Wed Jul 26, 2017 11:52 pm

In case you need a reminder of all the games coming out Nintendo has updated there list with the games they announced at E3.

Upcoming Nintendo Switch and Nintendo 3DS games  R1

Upcoming Nintendo Switch and Nintendo 3DS games  R2

Nice to know that 3DS is still coming and seems like there trying to get Pokemon out b the next holiday season.
    Winters Thief Zero
    Winters Thief Zero
    Admin
    Admin

Custom Title : Powered Up
    Internet Browser : Mozilla Firefox

User Points : 2147483647
    Favorite Nintendo Game? : Splatoon

Upcoming Nintendo Switch and Nintendo 3DS games  Empty Re: Upcoming Nintendo Switch and Nintendo 3DS games

Post by Winters Thief Zero Thu Jul 27, 2017 9:21 am

I think it's interesting that they listed Pokemon as a "2018 or later" release, because it shows that while they are shooting for a 2018 release, they know based on so many of their games in the past that it might not be ready by then. And it's not getting people's hopes up. Also nice to get actual official confirmation that the Kirby 3DS game is still coming this year, although I can't believe we haven't even seen it when it has to release within the next 4 months. The third party list is kind of sad for both Switch and 3DS, although there are a lot more coming to 3DS that I think were discounted here.

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 2:29 pm