The Nintendo Forum Site

Login/Register to post on the forums and chat in the chatbox.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Nintendo Forum Site

Login/Register to post on the forums and chat in the chatbox.

The Nintendo Forum Site

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Characters You Like but Everyone Else Hates

Nino
    Nino
    Donkey Kong
    Donkey Kong

Custom Title : Do my best!
    User Points : 1420
    Favorite Nintendo Game? : Pokemon Ultra Sun

characters - Characters You Like but Everyone Else Hates Empty Characters You Like but Everyone Else Hates

Post by Nino Sun Oct 19, 2014 11:43 pm

Are there any characters that you feel like you're the only one that likes them?

Some characters that come to mind for me are Sanae, Aya, Oil Man, Cream, and Charmy.
    queenzelda
    queenzelda
    Lady Queen
    Lady Queen

Custom Title : Gengar Master
    Internet Browser : Google Chrome

User Points : 8540
    Favorite Nintendo Game? : The Legend of Zelda & Pokemonz

characters - Characters You Like but Everyone Else Hates Empty Re: Characters You Like but Everyone Else Hates

Post by queenzelda Mon Oct 20, 2014 3:55 am

Probably since I tend to like Ridley though I'm sure most Metorid fans hate him. XD Other characters I like that other ppl probably hate are: Kefka (FF6), Sephiroth (FF7), Shadow (FF6), Skull Kid (LoZ: MM), Tael (LoZ: MM), Tatl (LoZ: MM), Bundt (a wedding cake boss in Super Mario RPG & tLotSS) & Belome (a cat boss in Super Mario RPG & tLotSS that uses a magic spell to turn the party into a Scarecrow form.)
    Winters Thief Zero
    Winters Thief Zero
    Admin
    Admin

Custom Title : Powered Up
    Internet Browser : Mozilla Firefox

User Points : 2147483647
    Favorite Nintendo Game? : Splatoon

characters - Characters You Like but Everyone Else Hates Empty Re: Characters You Like but Everyone Else Hates

Post by Winters Thief Zero Mon Oct 20, 2014 5:55 pm

^ If you really think Ridley is a hated character, you obviously haven't met the people who are both huge Metroid and Smash Bros. fans. I'm sure anyone who has tried to talk to someone about Smash Bros. knows what I'm talking about. Razz He is DEFINITELY not a hated character. XD

Hm, this is difficult...I guess Tingle from the Zelda series, nobody likes Tingle due to how creepy and weird he is, but that's the reason I actually LIKE Tingle a lot. I also like a lot of villain characters, but nobody else seems to really like them that much. There might also be some Pokemon I like but everyone hates, probably because I don't know much about a lot of Pokemon. For one, people don't really seem to like Delphox from the most recent Pokemon games, I really like Delphox...

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 13, 2024 5:47 pm