The Nintendo Forum Site

Login/Register to post on the forums and chat in the chatbox.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Nintendo Forum Site

Login/Register to post on the forums and chat in the chatbox.

The Nintendo Forum Site

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

New News on Animal Crossing Next Year!

Winters Thief Zero
    Winters Thief Zero
    Admin
    Admin

Custom Title : Powered Up
    Internet Browser : Mozilla Firefox

User Points : 2147483647
    Favorite Nintendo Game? : Splatoon

New News on Animal Crossing Next Year! Empty New News on Animal Crossing Next Year!

Post by Winters Thief Zero Sun Dec 07, 2014 10:08 am

In a Miiverse post regarding the discontinuation of the Animal Crossing Plaza service, Nintendo hinted at some Animal Crossing news coming next year! (Look at the end of the post if that's all you want to see)

Hi there! Aya Kyogoku from Nintendo here. It's already December, and that means only a few weeks left before the Animal Crossing Plaza service comes to an end. I want to take this opportunity to thank everyone who's downloaded and enjoyed Animal Crossing Plaza! And to those of you who haven't – why not take this final chance? Animal Crossing Plaza will remain available on Nintendo eShop until 22nd December 2014. The end of the Animal Crossing Plaza service also means that after 31st December the monthly themed surveys will stop, and it will no longer be possible to post to the Animal Crossing Series Community. From next year on, you will only be able to view existing posts in the community. So, please take the chance to post to your heart's content in the coming days, and be sure to vote in the final survey, which will decide who was the neighbour of the year in 2014! Even though you won't be able to post to the community anymore, you will still be able to visit all your favourite characters in the plaza after the service finishes, as long as you have already downloaded Animal Crossing Plaza. So be sure to drop by whenever it takes your fancy – don't be a stranger! We're also going to continue posting news related to the series here in the Animal Crossing News Community, so stay tuned for more information about Animal Crossing next year!

I hope that means there's a new Animal Crossing on the way. Definitely exciting to hear.
    queenzelda
    queenzelda
    Lady Queen
    Lady Queen

Custom Title : Gengar Master
    Internet Browser : Google Chrome

User Points : 8540
    Favorite Nintendo Game? : The Legend of Zelda & Pokemonz

New News on Animal Crossing Next Year! Empty Re: New News on Animal Crossing Next Year!

Post by queenzelda Sun Dec 07, 2014 2:06 pm

There better be a Wii U version of Animal Crossing that blows New Leaf out of the water or I'm going to be one unhappy camper. xp
    Winters Thief Zero
    Winters Thief Zero
    Admin
    Admin

Custom Title : Powered Up

User Points : 2147483647
    Favorite Nintendo Game? : Splatoon

New News on Animal Crossing Next Year! Empty Re: New News on Animal Crossing Next Year!

Post by Winters Thief Zero Sun Dec 07, 2014 4:59 pm

^ Me too, but honestly I'm a little worried the Animal Crossing team won't go all out with a Wii U version, even though there's so much they could do with it. I'm just reminded of some of the past Animal Crossing games that didn't add much. New Leaf did a lot of new things, but I'm hoping for a lot more with the Wii U version.
    Gameguy1996
    Gameguy1996
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Internet Browser : Safari

User Points : 12861

Post by Gameguy1996 Sun Dec 07, 2014 8:53 pm

Animal Crossing will likely only hint Japan next year since it takes time to translate all of the text. Let's hope they take some of the fans ideas into count though.
    TheFrozenFairy
    TheFrozenFairy

Custom Title : Frigid Fairy of the Forest

User Points : 993

Post by TheFrozenFairy Wed Dec 10, 2014 10:42 pm

I hope this means that there's a good chance a new Animal Crossing for Wii U will be revealed eventually. I enjoy the Animal Crossing series. Don't end up like City Folk compared to Wild World though, it didn't feel different. They should expand on the Mayor status, it's a great idea for the series. I like a lot of the changes New Leaf did.

Too bad about the Plaza. I didn't use it that much but I though it was cool.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 9:04 am