The Nintendo Forum Site

Login/Register to post on the forums and chat in the chatbox.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Nintendo Forum Site

Login/Register to post on the forums and chat in the chatbox.

The Nintendo Forum Site

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

The Amazing Race: Video Game Edition

Poll

Which team are you rooting for?

[ 1 ]
    The Amazing Race: Video Game Edition I_vote_lcap6%The Amazing Race: Video Game Edition I_vote_rcap [6%] 
    [ 1 ]
    The Amazing Race: Video Game Edition I_vote_lcap6%The Amazing Race: Video Game Edition I_vote_rcap [6%] 
    [ 1 ]
    [ 1 ]
    [ 1 ]
    [ 2 ]
    The Amazing Race: Video Game Edition I_vote_lcap11%The Amazing Race: Video Game Edition I_vote_rcap [11%] 
    [ 2 ]
    The Amazing Race: Video Game Edition I_vote_lcap11%The Amazing Race: Video Game Edition I_vote_rcap [11%] 
    [ 2 ]
    [ 1 ]
    [ 3 ]
    The Amazing Race: Video Game Edition I_vote_lcap17%The Amazing Race: Video Game Edition I_vote_rcap [17%] 
    [ 1 ]
    [ 2 ]

Total Votes: 18
    Nessness
    Nessness
    Nessness Ness
    Nessness Ness

Custom Title : Ness + Awesomeness = Nessness
    User Points : 732

The Amazing Race: Video Game Edition Empty The Amazing Race: Video Game Edition

Post by Nessness Thu Jan 29, 2015 9:30 am

Links:

Prologue

Note: This fanfiction is non-canon and not related to the official games whatsoever. Thank you!

The Amazing Race: Video Game Edition 2i6oozs

Phil Keoghan: I'm standing atop the roof of Princess Peach's Castle, the biggest building on the Mushroom Kingdom. From this magnificent castle.. twelve teams of two.. will embark on an amazing race across different areas appeared in video games for a million dollars.
    We see twelve helicopters flying above Peach's castle.
    Phil: The helicopters are now transporting the teams to the starting line!

One helicopter lands and two Koopas jump out.
    Phil: Kooper & Koops, a duo of Koopas from Koopa Village and Petalburg!

>>Kooper & Koops -- Friends<<
    Kooper: Both of us have travelled with the superstar Mario on different adventures! We met each other when Princess Peach invited all of Mario's friends.
    Koops: Yeah... the adventure I had with Mario was pretty frightening, but I learned how to trust in myself on the way.
    They're playing with each other on Petalburg Village.
    Kooper: While Koops can be shy sometimes, he is someone who tries his best when something strikes him! I really like him because of that. I want to share nice memories with him by this race.
    Koops: I really envy Kooper.. he is always brave and energetic, even on bad situations. I really want to be like him later. I even joined the race to get a bit braver..
    Kooper: Together, we are an unstoppable pair! We will definitely win the race!
    Koops: I suppose..

Two humans, one with red hair and one with blue, dashed out of the helicopter.
    Phil: Jessie and James, the former Team Rocket members from Kanto!

>>Jessie & James -- Former Team Rocket Members<<
    Jessie: Preprare for trouble!
    James: And make them double!
    They are reciting their motto in front of a trainer and a Pikachu.
    James: We used to be in Team Rocket one month ago and used to cause trouble all the time..
    We see them blasting off after getting thundershocked by that trainer's Pikachu.
    Jessie: That twerp with the Pikachu ruined all of our evil deeds! And then our boss said that we weren't no help to their world take-over project! Then we got fired right away! Urgh!
    James: They even took the Pokemons who we shared wonderful memories with..
    Jessie: We will use our athletic and mental powers to win the money and rejoin Team Rocket! And then we will resume our former glory and reunite wth them!

A yellow fox and a red echidna excitedly jumped out of the helicopter.
    Phil: Tails and Knuckles, heroes from Mobius!

>>Tails & Knuckles -- Heroes<<
    Tails: Knuckles and I have been saving the world since we met with each other! We were once enemies, but that was because our villain duped him into attacking us-
    Knuckles: (Sweating) I'd prefer it if you skip the last part..
    We see them running around with a blue hedgehog.
    Tails: We once traveled with a blue hedgehog with Sonic! He was a great guy, and he even used to be my role model.
    Knuckles: But recently, he has been ignoring us. One day he got very arrogant and teased everybody who is slower than him.. what a dumb idiot.
    Tails: We are going to show him that we are better than what he expects to be! Then we can be friends again.
    Knuckles: Tails is a very smart fox, and I am one of the strongest echidnas ever. Our brain and brawn will take us to the end. And of course, we are the fastest theme in the race!

Two small monkey/ape/whatever are getting out of the helicopter with their hands holding each other.
    Phil: Diddy and Dixie, a dating couple from Donkey Kong Jungle!

>>Diddy & Dixie -- Dating<<
    Both: Woo-hoo! We're on TV!
    They are chasing each other on the jungle.
    Diddy: Dixie and I are the best friends ever! We have even gone on an adventure together to save our relative!
    Dixie: Diddy is just a perfect boyfriend for me. He always comes to visit me and never made me bored.
    We see them eating bananas at the beach.
    Diddy: Oh, I'm so pumped for the race! I'm sure we will get the first place, because we have an unbreakable bond!
    Dixie: (blushing) Diddy, I'm so happy that I could race with you.

A young teenager boy and a slightly older girl teleported out of the helicopter.
    Phil: Lucas and Kumatora, best friends who have the power to use PSI!

>>Lucas & Kumatora: Best Friends/PSI Users<<
    Kumatora: Lucas and I are- well, best friends, duh! We both have the power to use PSI, and we even had a blasting adventure together!
    Lucas: Kumatora has such a strong personality for a girl, and she isn't afraid of everything! I don't know why she calls herself a princess, though.
    They are resting in the hot spring together.
    Kumatora: We used to live in a world which is very small. I'd even say there's nothing to do after living for three years! Oh my gosh.
    Lucas: We have been waiting forever for this moment to explore the outer world. And we won't make this opportunity go into a waste.
    Kumatora: Combining our strong intelligence and physical power, nothing can block us! Let's go, Lucas!
    Lucas: The whole world is awaiting us to come! We can't ignore them!

Two hedgehogs walk out of the helicopter.
    Phil: Mabel and Sable, tailor sisters from the town of Vanilla!
    (Author's Note: Vanilla was a name of my town when I played Animal Crossing.)

>>Mabel & Sable: Sisters/Tailors<<
    Sable: Mabel and I had a sad past before. Our parents died, and we had to continue their business on our own when Mabel was just a young girl.
    Mabel: The only person who took care of me when I was young was sis. I can't pay for all the help she gave to me.
    Sable: (Smiling) Oh please, that's nothing, Mabel.
    We see them sewing and selling clothes on the Able Sisters tailor shop.
    Sable: We are definitely going to win the race. We encountered various hardships at the past, but we overcame them together.
    Mabel: What will we do when we win the million? Perhaps make clothes out of it?
    Sable: Please, Mabel! We have better things to do than that..

A little boy with a green tunic and a tall man jumped out of the helicopter.
    Phil: Link and Linebeck, sailors from the World of the Ocean King!

>>Link & Linebeck: Sailers<<
    Linebeck: I'm Linebeck! The real man of the sea. I am going to win this race and get the treasure!
    Link: To correct some things, you're not the real man of the sea, you once got scared of a tidal wave! Also, correct 'I' to 'We', we are a team! And-
    Lineback grabs Link and shakes him as always.
    Linebeck: How dare you, kid! Don't you disturb me at this important race whatsoever!
    Link: Urrgh... Let go of me..
    We see them controlling a big boat.
    Link: Though Linebeck is mean and rude and nasty sometimes, he still helps me and does great job on many things. He is actually a good person in heart.
    Linebeck: Heh heh heh! Treasure of different areas and the million dollars is waiting for me! Heh heh!
    Link: Though I don't think he will give me money..

Two robots, one yellow and one red, comes out.
    Phil: Cutman and Elecman, the robots from Dr. Light's lab!

>>Cutman & Elecman: Robots<<
    Cut: Hey! I'm Cutman, the best robot to be ever-
    Elec: I don't think that's true really, I'm beautiful enough that nobody may pierce my heart. And that's not because I am a robot.
    We see them using their special weapons to train themselves.
    Elec: We used to be villains joining to take over the world- but that's because one mad scientist tried to brainwash us. What a dork.
    Cut: Wait! I thought we were the still bad guys. When's Megaman coming?
    Elec: When will Dr. Light update his memory chip? Anyways, screw the rule that Robots must obey to Humans. We will dominate this race and get the first place!
    Cut: (Frowning) Hey! I'm smart enough so I don't need a memory chip to be smart!

A green plumber, riding on a dinosaur, rushed out of the helicopter.
    Phil: Yoshi and Luigi, best friends for a long time!

>>Yoshi & Luigi: Best Friends<<
    Yoshi: Yoshi happy that he gets to go on a race with Luigi! Luigi will work hard with Yoshi to do good job!
    Luigi: I decided to join the race because everybody was starting to forget me. Only Mario got to be in his adventure, and my neighbors started to forget my name. Heck, even Mario is starting to forget my name! He called me Marigi!
    Luigi is giving Yoshi a cookie, and Yoshi is smiling at Luigi.
    Luigi: Yoshi is the only one who calls me Luigi at this point. He and I have been friends when Yoshi was very young.
    Yoshi: Yoshi will have great time exploring through the world with Mama Luigi! Yoshi can't wait for the grand prize!
    Luigi: Stop calling me by that, Yoshi! I'm definitely going to win and spread my name that nobody forgets my name anymore..

Two creatures looking like Fluffy Pink Puffballs tumbled out of the helicopter.
    Phil: Kirby & Jigglypuff, the dating couple from Dream World and the Kanto region.

>>Kirby & Jigglypuff: Dating<<
    Kirby: Fi-ya! I'm so excited for the race!
    Jigglypuff: I met Kirby at the Smash Tournament. Kirby looked really simmilar to me, so I was afraid of reaching him first. But he was friendly enough to talk to me, and I was captivated by him. Now we are best friends!
    Kirby: Jigglypuff and I have been dating for a long time! Now we are going to show our friendliness in a race!
    Jigglypuff: Kirby's activeness and my skills will lead ourselves to victory! She and I are the best team ever!
    Kirby: I AM A BOY!!
    Jigglypuff: Plus, Kirby gets mistaken as a girl a lot. Even I made the mistake..

Two women, one wearing a dress and one with a blue suit, gently stepped down the helicopter.
    Phil: Zelda and Samus, friends who recently met by the Smash Tournament!

>>Zelda & Samus: Recent Friends<<
    Zelda: I never met Samus before the Smash Tournament. But I'm glad that I got to meet her, because she and I shared many things in common.
    Samus: We never got to experience the whole feeling of the world. Zelda, as a princess, had to stay in a castle for a long time. I had to go on a mission to destroy Metroids which I had to do alone.
    We see them battling at the Smash Tournament.
    Zelda: I was lonely for a long time, but Samus made me a lot happier than usual. Now we're here to go around the world and feel new things.
    Samus: Zelda is like a life-saver for me, without her, I would still be alone in the dark.
    Zelda: Even though we have never experienced the outer world, that doesn't mean we have the disadvantage. We will try our best to get the one million prize!
    Samus: Yeah, let's rock, Zelda! Just because we are one of the only female teams, we can't lose!

A jolly woman wearing glasses, and a serious man jumped out of the helicopter.
    Phil: Bianca & Cheren, the dating Pokemon trainers from the Unova region!

>>Bianca & Cheren: Newly Dating<<
    Bianca: I and Cheren have been friends since we were kids. We even set our journey to be a Pokemon trainer together!
    Cheren: Now Bianca works as an Pokemon Professor's assistant, and I work as a Gym Leader. It is sad that we can't see each other that often.
    Bianca: But that's okay! We're together, and that's what it matters for the race!
    Cheren: We haven't actually dated for a long time, though. She proposed to me one day ago... I was surprised, but I definitely accepted her, because she was very friendly to me all the time.
    They are having a Pokemon battle in the Gym.
    Cheren: Though I am a very serious guy, I think I will try and have more fun in the race. I can already guess this will be a great experience for Bianca and I.
    Bianca: Here I come, the video gaming world! We are the ace trainers, Bianca and Cheren!

We fade to them walking in front of the castle.
    Phil: Will these teams get over the hard tasks ahead? A combination of brains, brawn, teamwork, and luck.. will be needed to win the race.
    Phil gets off the roof and embraces the players.
    Phil: You're about to embark on a race around different video game areas.
    As Phil is talking, the teams make determined faces.
    Phil: This race is divided by many legs. At the end of the leg, there is a Pit Stop. Nine of these pitstops are elimination points. And if you are the last team to arrive... you will be eliminated.
    The teams made worried glances at each other. No team wanted to get eliminated from the race.
    Phil: When I give the word, you may run over to your bags, read your clue, and start your journey. Remember, the first team to cross the finish line at the last leg will win.. a million dollars! So.. are you ready?
    All teams: YEAH!!
    Phil: The world is waiting for you.
    As Phil raises his hand, the teams get ready to run.
    Phil: Good luck. Travel safe. (Raises eyebrows) GO!
    All the teams sprinted to their bags as Phil's voice echoed.

The opening starts to play, with the pictures of twelve teams of two.
    The Amazing Race: Video Game Edition 2hellhx

.. To be continued

Last edited by Ness and Lucas on Sun Feb 01, 2015 8:33 am; edited 2 times in total
    Winters Thief Zero
    Winters Thief Zero
    Admin
    Admin

Custom Title : Powered Up
    Internet Browser : Mozilla Firefox

User Points : 2147483647
    Favorite Nintendo Game? : Splatoon

The Amazing Race: Video Game Edition Empty Re: The Amazing Race: Video Game Edition

Post by Winters Thief Zero Thu Jan 29, 2015 3:42 pm

This should be interesting to read. I'm rooting for Samus and Zelda.
    Gameguy1996
    Gameguy1996
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Internet Browser : Safari

User Points : 12861

The Amazing Race: Video Game Edition Empty Re: The Amazing Race: Video Game Edition

Post by Gameguy1996 Thu Jan 29, 2015 10:02 pm

I will go with the Diddy and Dixie team and will other characters show up as helpers?
    Nessness
    Nessness
    Nessness Ness
    Nessness Ness

Post by Nessness Thu Jan 29, 2015 10:54 pm

SnowGuy1996 wrote:I will go with the Diddy and Dixie team and will other characters show up as helpers?
    Yep, some guests are going to appear. They will appear as helpers for the task or greeters of that location.
    Nessness
    Nessness
    Nessness Ness
    Nessness Ness

Post by Nessness Sun Feb 01, 2015 8:25 am

The Amazing Race: Video Game Edition 2hellhx

Leg 1 #1
    Title: Ugh! Those TORTOISES!

Note 1: Phil didn't state this at the intro, but overusing their special abilities (Like using teleport to go to the Pit Stop directly) will cause a 24-hour penalty to that team. This is done to make all things fair.
    Note 2: When a player is talking to the camera, *** will appear in front of their names.
    --
    >>Peach's Castle: 7:00 PM<<
    Teams all rush to their backpacks with the clue on top of them. Twelve sounds of the clue envelope getting ripped can be heard.

>>Tails & Knuckles -- Heroes<<
    Tails: Get to Rogueport by riding a ferry...
    Knuckles: ..Then search the Rogueport Harbor for your next clue.

The Amazing Race: Video Game Edition 2r39hu0
    Phil: Teams must now get to the Toad Town Harbor and ride a ferry to Rogueport, which takes about twelve hours. Then, they must search the Rogueport Harbor to get their next clue.
    Tails: You have 100 Dollars for this leg of the race.
    Knuckles: Okay, let's get going!

>>Diddy & Dixie -- Dating<<
    Diddy: Rogueport? Sounds interesting!
    Dixie: Maybe it's a town full of Rogues? Anyways, let's get to the harbor!

Kooper: Rogueport's close to your hometown, Koops! We currently have the advantage for this leg!
    Koops: I suppose...
    ***Koops: Ugh.. I forgot everything about Rogueport though..

>>Lucas & Kumatora -- Best Friends/PSI Users<<
    Kumatora: Rogueport? I can't wait to find all the Rogues on that city. I will show them that I am the strongest of all!
    Lucas: That's good, but the race comes first. Hurry up!

>>Cutman & Elecman -- Robots<<
    Elec: So.. are you ready for the race?
    Cut: No.
    Elec: ......
    Cut: I mean.. yes! Let's head to the harbor!
    ***Elec: Cut is overall a good robot, but sometimes he can be very dumb.

>>Link & Linebeck -- Sailors<<
    Linebeck: Heh heh! Treasure is waiting for me! And I am travelling again with the sea!
    Link: Please don't think as you are the only one in the race..

>>Zelda & Samus -- Recent Friends<<
    Zelda: Rogueport? Peach from Mushroom Kingdom told me that this place is filled with treasures.
    Samus: But the real treasure is getting to feel the nice moments of the race! Let's head to the harbor!

>>Jessie & James -- Former Rocket Members<<
    Jessie: James, RUN! We can't be eliminated in the FIRST LEG!
    James: Stop yelling at me, I'm coming..
    ***James: Even I can be scared of Jessie sometimes..

>>Yoshi & Luigi -- Best Friends<<
    Luigi: Ahh, good old Rogueport. I went here a few times for my adventure!
    Yoshi: Yoshi thought that adventure was declared to be fake..
    Luigi: ......

>>Bianca & Cheren -- Newly Dating<<
    Bianca: So, we're heading off to Rogueport? I hope we can arrive as fast as we can!
    Cheren: Well then, let's rush! There are teams ahead of us!

>>Mabel & Sable -- Sisters/Tailors<<
    Mabel: Sis, we're heading to the harbor! Follow me!
    Sable: Okay, Mabel. Let's try hard as always!
    ***Sable: We always try hard on everything. That way, we could endure all hardships we encountered when we were young.

>>Kirby & Jigglypuff -- Dating<<
    Kirby: A ferry ride! Yay!
    Jigglypuff: This is going to be very fun! Let's go, Kirby!

--Toad Town Harbor--
    One by one, teams start entering the Harbor. The sign with all the available ferries show two ships heading to Rogueport.
    S. S. Fils-Aime: Departing at 8:00 PM -- Fourteen Seats Left
    Shroomship: Departing at 9:30 PM

Phil: Only the first seven teams will get to travel by the fastest ferry, while the other five teams must take the slower ferry. Which teams will arrive at the harbor first?

>>Tails & Knuckles -- Heroes<< -- Currently in 1st Place
    >>Diddy & Dixie -- Dating<< -- Currently in 1st Place

Both teams: Two S. S. Fils-Aime tickets, please!
    Toadiko (Attendant): Oh, there's no need to rush, you guys. Here are the tickets.
    Tails: Thank you!
    Diddy: Thanks a lot, I appreciate it!
    Toadiko: Enjoy your flight!
    ***Dixie: I think these animals are going to be our main rivals in the race. We are both the fastest team in the race, and we even arrived at the same time.
    ***Knuckles: Those monkeys? They're going to be no match to us. All settled.

>>Zelda & Samus -- Recent Friends<< -- Currently in 3rd Place
    Samus: We would also like the S. S. Fils-aime Tickets.
    Toadiko: Here you are! Have a nice trip!
    Zelda: Yes! We are on the first ferry!

--Toad Town Streets--

Kooper: Ugh, I should have remembered where the harbor is...
    Koops: ...Are we done for...?

Yoshi: Look Luigi! Yoshi think that these two Koopas are currently lost!
    Luigi: Well, let's go and help them! No team wants to be eliminated first!
    Yoshi: Yoshi thinks that's good idea!

Luigi: You guys don't know where the airport is?
    Kooper: Oh, we need to get there right now! Can you guys bring us to there?
    Luigi: My pleasure. Let's go!
    Kooper & Koops: YES!! Thank you!
    ***Luigi: I think making an alliance with those Koopas would definitely come useful later on. We could share information together and help each other in hard tasks.
    ***Kooper: I didn't expect that the popular Luigi would help us. Really, I'm one of his biggest fan! I hope we could help each other during the race.

While Luigi/Yoshi and Kooper/Koops were discussing, Jessie & James saw everything by sneaking under the bushes.
    Jessie: Heard those twerps, Jessie?
    James: Of course. Let's head after them!
    ***Jessie: So? That's not illegal. What we did was planning strategy!

--Toad Town Harbor--
    >>Link & Linebeck -- Sailors<< -- Currently in 4rd Place

Linebeck: Take me to the Treasure Island!
    Toadiko: I'm sorry, but there's no ferry that can go to Treasure Island here.
    Link: ... What he means by that is he wants two S. S. Fils-aime tickets to Rogueport.
    Toadiko: Oh, that's what you meant. Here you are!

--Toad Town Airport--
    >>Bianca & Cheren -- Newly Dating<<

Cheren: And we're at the airport!
    Bianca: Oh, there's a flight which leaves to Rogueport at 8:00 PM! Let's get on!
    At that time, the thought that they had to take a ferry struck into Cheren's mind.
    Cheren: Wait, we're doing something wrong.
    Bianca: What is it, Cheren?
    Cheren: We have to travel by ferry, not airplane! We're not supposed to be here!
    Bianca: What?!?
    ***Bianca: I was shocked when I heard we're at the wrong area. Even the slightest mistakes can cause us to get eliminated.

--Toad Town Harbor--
    >>Cutman & Elecman -- Robots<< -- Currently in 5th Place

Elec: Make two of your tickets to our desirable destination pierce my beautiful soul!
    Toadiko: Sorry, I don't get what you are saying.
    Cut: Two Fils-aime tickets to Rogueport.
    Toadiko: If then, here you are. Have a nice trip!
    Elec: .... I can't believe my wonderful self did something worse than him.

Koops: Um.. thanks for helping back then..
    Kooper: Thanks, guys! I think we should do something to compensate you.
    Luigi: *smiling* Please, that's nothing.
    Kooper: Perhaps we should also buy your ferry tickets! There are only four seats left at the first ferry!
    Yoshi: Yoshi wants to say thank you to the Koopas!
    Luigi: Well, I think that's a nice plan. Thank you!

Jessie: See, James? There are only four ferry seats left for the fastest one. Hurry!
    James: There is only one team waiting at the counter. If we catch up to them, we will get the last seats for the first ferry!
    Jessie: James, you are a genious. Let's go!

>>Kooper & Koops -- Friends<< -- Currently in 6th Place
    Toadiko: How may I help you?
    Koops: Um.. four fils-aime tickets.. to Rogueport..
    Toadiko: Hey, lighten up! You are going on a trip! Here are your tickets!
    Kooper: Thank you!
    Toadiko: And you guys just made in time. You just bought the last four seats of S. S. Fils-Aime!
    Koops: That's nice...

>>Yoshi & Luigi -- Best Friends<< -- Currently in 7th Place
    Yoshi: Wow! Two tickets!
    Luigi: Thank you, guys! How about cooperating with us for the race?
    Kooper: Of course! Let's be allies!
    And so, the alliance, Yoshi/Luigi + Kooper/Koops, was born. Also, as they got the tickets, the sign which contained all the available flights changed.

S. S. Fils-Aime: Departing at 8:00 PM -- Seats Full
    Shroomship: Departing at 9:30 PM -- Only Ferry to Rogueport

>>Jessie & James -- Former Rocket Members<< -- Currently in 8th Place
    James: Two S. S. Fils-aime tickets to Rogueport, please!
    Toadiko: I'm sorry, but there are no seats available. You'll need to take the Shroomship which goes an hour and a half later.
    Jessie: But HOW? There were four seats remaining back then, and only two people came in front of the counter!
    Toadiko: Oh, they bought four tickets. Now don't complain and get your tickets.
    Jessie: URGH! Those TORTOISES!! And that GREEN PLUMBER and that DINOSAUR!
    James, and even Toadiko start to shiver in fear.
    ***Jessie: WHO would even TRY to make allies HERE? THIS is a RACE! A DAMN RACE! Urgh!
    James: Never mind, give us two Shroomship Tickets..

>>Lucas & Kumatora -- Best Friends/PSI Users<< -- Currently in 9th Place
    Kumatora: Hey, Lucas! Let's take the awesome S. S. Fils-aime! It even gives you Reggie Fils-aime merchandises!
    Lucas: Oh, we can't.
    Kumatora: Why? We would love to board on that ship!
    Lucas: The seats are fulled already..
    Kumatora: Oh well, we can still ride on the Shroomship. Two Shroomship tickets, please!
    Toadiko: Have a nice trip!
    ***Kumatora: Aww... I wanted the special Reggie Fils-aime Ship...

>>Kirby & Jigglypuff -- Dating<< -- Currently in 10th Place
    Kirby: Oh.. we are too late.. We have to take the slower Starship..
    Jigglypuff: Don't worry, Kirby! We're not out of the race yet!
    Kirby: Okay, I'll still try my hardest!

>>Mabel & Sable -- Sisters/Tailors<< -- Currently in 11th Place
    Sable: Ugh.. later tickets.. Oh well..
    Mabel: Never mind that, sis. Let's work hard and catch up later on!
    ***Mabel: Getting later tickets won't make us lose. We still have a lot to go through!

8:00 PM
    The earlier seven teams started to board on their ferry.
    Phil: The S. S. Fils-aime carries Kooper & Koops, Tails & Knuckles, Diddy & Dixie, Link & Linebeck, Cutman & Elecman, Yoshi & Luigi, and Zelda & Samus.
    The ferry started to go to Rogueport as they all boarded on their seats.

>>Bianca & Cheren -- Newly Dating<< -- Currently in Last Place
    Cheren: Well, we're finally here! I hope the teams didn't leave yet...
    Bianca: Thank goodness! Some of the other teams are still here!
    ***Cheren: I was really relieved when some of the other teams didn't leave yet. If they did, it would mean serious trouble for us.
    ***Bianca: I hope this incident would make us perform better in the race..

9:30 PM
    The five teams that came later than the other teams also boarded on their ferry.
    Phil: Arriving an hour and a half later, The Shroomship carries Jessie & James, Lucas & Kumatora, Mabel & Sable, Kirby & Jigglypuff, and Bianca & Cheren.
    The Shroomship started to carry the teams as the moonlight filled the sky.

To be continued...
    Winters Thief Zero
    Winters Thief Zero
    Admin
    Admin

Custom Title : Powered Up
    Internet Browser : Mozilla Firefox

User Points : 2147483647
    Favorite Nintendo Game? : Splatoon

Post by Winters Thief Zero Sun Feb 01, 2015 8:41 am

The S.S. Fils-Aime. XD That's the best name ever. It's strange how the teams that aren't too worried and are still trying hard to win are in last place.
    Gameguy1996
    Gameguy1996
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Internet Browser : Safari

User Points : 12861

Post by Gameguy1996 Sun Feb 01, 2015 12:51 pm

Of course Team Rocket is behind and you think Koops would know the place back in forth since he traveled through the whole town with Mario.
    Nessness
    Nessness
    Nessness Ness
    Nessness Ness

Post by Nessness Mon Feb 02, 2015 2:12 am

SnowGuy1996 wrote:Of course Team Rocket is behind and you think Koops would know the place back in forth since he traveled through the whole town with Mario.

He stated in the camera that he nearly forgot about Rogueport, so everybody would pretty much have a fair edge. Very Happy

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Mar 19, 2024 5:05 am