The Nintendo Forum Site

Login/Register to post on the forums and chat in the chatbox.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Nintendo Forum Site

Login/Register to post on the forums and chat in the chatbox.

The Nintendo Forum Site

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+3
Marowak
queenzelda
Polar
7 posters

Things people do in public that you find weird/annoying

Polar
    Polar
    Fox McCloud
    Fox McCloud

Internet Browser : Google Chrome

User Points : 611
    Favorite Nintendo Game? : Paper Mario

Things people do in public that you find weird/annoying  Empty Things people do in public that you find weird/annoying

Post by Polar Tue Feb 10, 2015 4:21 am

Ever saw someone do something in public that you thought was weird or really annoying? If so, post it here! 

Bringing babies to movie theaters is the number one way to ruin everyone's experience and should be punishable by law. okay maybe not the last thing but it is still very annoying.  

Spitting on the footpath, especially when others are around is disgusting.

People who don't stand to one side on escalators. 

Slow walkers.  
    queenzelda
    queenzelda
    Lady Queen
    Lady Queen

Custom Title : Gengar Master

User Points : 8540
    Favorite Nintendo Game? : The Legend of Zelda & Pokemonz

Things people do in public that you find weird/annoying  Empty Re: Things people do in public that you find weird/annoying

Post by queenzelda Tue Feb 10, 2015 1:21 pm

Some one who's talking loudly while on phone via their bluetooth wireless device; spilling their whole private affairs to every one & thinking that no one is listening. When of course they ARE. So annoying.

Or when you get behind some one in line at the grocery store with a bunch of bratty kids who can't behave for five whole minutes; gawd forbid.
    Marowak
    Marowak
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Custom Title : Mari
    User Points : 2927
    Favorite Nintendo Game? : Legend of Metroid Emblem Bros Story X/Y

Things people do in public that you find weird/annoying  Empty Re: Things people do in public that you find weird/annoying

Post by Marowak Tue Feb 10, 2015 3:45 pm

Kids and teens screaming really loudly because to them it's a fun game to see who can make the loudest noise.
    Winters Thief Zero
    Winters Thief Zero
    Admin
    Admin

Custom Title : Powered Up
    Internet Browser : Mozilla Firefox

User Points : 2147483647
    Favorite Nintendo Game? : Splatoon

Post by Winters Thief Zero Tue Feb 10, 2015 6:44 pm

I definitely agree with almost everything posted so far, they're all so annoying. x_x

I'll also add people blocking doorways or pathways other people are trying to walk on, seemingly for the sole intent of blocking your way, or if they just don't have any consideration for people other than themselves.

Also, random strangers swearing at you...this has happened to me on multiple occasions, notably at an airport years ago where some lady comes up to me saying "f**k you" for absolutely no reason whatsoever. >_> Also swearing really loudly in general can be annoying, a lot of my friends will in conversation, but not in a public area where kids are. It's just rude and inconsiderate.

Workers who don't care about their customers too. I guess it's not just normal people, but that also annoys me.

And then people who blow their nose really loudly. XD
    Kyng
    Kyng
    Ness
    Ness

User Points : 1295

Post by Kyng Wed Feb 11, 2015 12:44 pm

Begging. I've had some pretty bad experiences with beggars in Oxford (one tried to ask me for £20!) - and I believe they didn't even need the money. I got the impression that they were just trying to fund their drug habits or something.
    Nessness
    Nessness
    Nessness Ness
    Nessness Ness

Custom Title : Ness + Awesomeness = Nessness
    User Points : 732

Post by Nessness Fri Feb 20, 2015 7:02 pm

Making racist comments. That's all.
    (I don't know why some foreigners detests Asians like us so much really)
    Kinopio
    Kinopio
    Fox McCloud
    Fox McCloud

Custom Title : "Time for adventure!~"

User Points : 680
    Favorite Nintendo Game? : Super Mario Bros. 2 (USA)

Post by Kinopio Tue Mar 03, 2015 10:10 pm

Nessness wrote:Making racist comments. That's all.
    (I don't know why some foreigners detests Asians like us so much really)
    It's a shame that this occurs at times. Had some bad experiences with this too; however, times have gotten better in recent years.

Aside from that, I dislike people speaking overtly loud or even to the point of shouting while in a public area. Especially when such people are on the phone - it just seems rude to me especially while riding on a bus. I understand that people are on a busy schedule; however, this is just a personal pet peeve of my own. 

Also spitting in public is indeed quite gross.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 9:06 am