The Nintendo Forum Site

Login/Register to post on the forums and chat in the chatbox.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Nintendo Forum Site

Login/Register to post on the forums and chat in the chatbox.

The Nintendo Forum Site

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Do you let other people borrow things or do you borrow things from other people?

Gameguy1996
    Gameguy1996
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Internet Browser : Safari

User Points : 12861

Do you let other people borrow things or do you borrow things from other people? Empty Do you let other people borrow things or do you borrow things from other people?

Post by Gameguy1996 Thu Apr 10, 2014 9:04 pm

I often times let my mom and sisters borrow money. I never really borrow things from others though.
    Winters Thief Zero
    Winters Thief Zero
    Admin
    Admin

Custom Title : Powered Up
    Internet Browser : Mozilla Firefox

User Points : 2147483647
    Favorite Nintendo Game? : Splatoon

Do you let other people borrow things or do you borrow things from other people? Empty Re: Do you let other people borrow things or do you borrow things from other people?

Post by Winters Thief Zero Thu Apr 10, 2014 10:00 pm

I've also let my mom borrow some money a few times before as well. But other than that, I don't really let people borrow my stuff, maybe in the fear that they'll completely mess it up. XD

I don't really borrow from other people either though. I have a few times in the past, just not often. I did borrow a Wii game from somebody a few years ago...
    Marowak
    Marowak
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Custom Title : Mari
    User Points : 2927
    Favorite Nintendo Game? : Legend of Metroid Emblem Bros Story X/Y

Do you let other people borrow things or do you borrow things from other people? Empty Re: Do you let other people borrow things or do you borrow things from other people?

Post by Marowak Fri Apr 11, 2014 7:24 pm

I usually borrow/lend games to people I know, though a mistake I made is letting my sister borrow the Gamecube considering she took two memory cards and controllers, didn't ask for that. But with friends I have no problem letting them borrow stuff.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 9:13 am