The Nintendo Forum Site

Login/Register to post on the forums and chat in the chatbox.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Nintendo Forum Site

Login/Register to post on the forums and chat in the chatbox.

The Nintendo Forum Site

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

Being Close to People

Being Close to People Empty Being Close to People

Post by Guest Thu Sep 10, 2015 7:10 am

My Goooooooood. Who'da thought this would be such a problem.

Thank you past happenings and me not being able to properly find a way to deal with it.

You help in ways unimaginable. Congratz.

/total sarcasm

Needless to say, I'm not going to be all that close with Nozomi here anymore because of the way these things have intertwined. I mean...something at the beginning of our relationship which I knew would be a big issue also called forth this disaster.

It's sad really.

Although, not completely cutting off all contact with this person isn't much in my interest and Nozomi still wants to be my bestie.

Special shoutout goes to TSL.

Also, maybe because I'm so used to this it doesn't affect me like it should? Or perhaps I feel better being more of a lone wolf than relying on others for sure.

Of course I wish things could've turned out better but they just didn't.
    Winters Thief Zero
    Winters Thief Zero
    Admin
    Admin

Custom Title : Powered Up
    Internet Browser : Mozilla Firefox

User Points : 2147483647
    Favorite Nintendo Game? : Splatoon

Being Close to People Empty Re: Being Close to People

Post by Winters Thief Zero Thu Sep 10, 2015 3:23 pm

I'm confused as to what this thread is. If you're just talking about your personal relations to it it'd fit better in your blog. But otherwise...

Me being close to someone really depends on what the definition of "close" would be. I'm very good friends with the staff on here, which is certainly helped by the fact that we're kind of forced to talk quite a bit anyway when we're discussing what to do next with TNFS. :p But I love them don't get me wrong. I'd also say I'm pretty good friends with most members on here in general. (specifically, the longer you've been around, the closer I am to you, in almost all cases outside of just a few)

I also have pretty close relationships with a few real life friends.

In the past I never really had many friends, I've always been pretty lonely, so I'm VERY grateful to have so many now. :3 But of course, I'm not sure how you're defining 'close' in this thread specifically.
    queenzelda
    queenzelda
    Lady Queen
    Lady Queen

Custom Title : Gengar Master
    Internet Browser : Google Chrome

User Points : 8540
    Favorite Nintendo Game? : The Legend of Zelda & Pokemonz

Post by queenzelda Thu Sep 10, 2015 7:16 pm

Only member I'm close to is SirSlifer, everyone else here I'm getting to know: if barely. It's a hard thing to do, get close to some one only to realize they're more posionous the more they're around you. I know those feels, happened to me too. But my once friend is long gone from my life & blocked me from his memory no doubt.
    Kyng
    Kyng
    Ness
    Ness

User Points : 1295

Post by Kyng Wed Sep 16, 2015 2:02 pm

Well, I'm sorry things have gone that way with Nozomi, but I guess it's best for both of you if you step back from each other for the time being. Hopefully you can still be friends Smile . 

Although, I'm similar to Zero here. I have a few close friends in real life, but most of my friends seem to be online these days!
    Dark Jester
    Dark Jester
    Ness
    Ness

Custom Title : Always a way!

User Points : 1604
    Favorite Nintendo Game? : Pokemon: Black and White

Post by Dark Jester Sat Oct 10, 2015 11:47 pm

I like your threads. 

They're like a Chinese puzzle that you can't figure out so you just put it on a shelf and say it's a pretty decoration. 

I hope whatever closeness issues you have resolve, on the bright side you can be as close to me as you like.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 3:58 pm