The Nintendo Forum Site

Login/Register to post on the forums and chat in the chatbox.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Nintendo Forum Site

Login/Register to post on the forums and chat in the chatbox.

The Nintendo Forum Site

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Getting to Know People

Getting to Know People Empty Getting to Know People

Post by Guest Wed Jul 29, 2015 1:01 am

I may've mentioned before that I was trying to get to know people so I wouldn't feel so lonely when my bestie goes back to college.

Well...what can I say. It takes a lot of effort and time to do this task. It never used to be a problem for me, but as time has went on, it has become one problem of mine. It seems to put an unnecessary amount of stress and pressure on me.

When it comes to my bestie, I never asked to be close with them or want to even get to know them. But they sorta just brought themselves into my life and one thing led to another and now we're a close bond(even if it is like thousands of miles away). And even when we get into disagreements, arguments; or spats...whatever, we still manage to love one another.

I've sorta stopped this expedition of getting to know people because maybe it's not something I need if it puts stress and pressure on me. Maybe I just need to live life without having to rely on other people. My bestie included. 

Whatever the case, what about you guys?
    Winters Thief Zero
    Winters Thief Zero
    Admin
    Admin

Custom Title : Powered Up
    Internet Browser : Mozilla Firefox

User Points : 2147483647
    Favorite Nintendo Game? : Splatoon

Getting to Know People Empty Re: Getting to Know People

Post by Winters Thief Zero Wed Jul 29, 2015 10:49 am

I'm in a somewhat similar situation. I'm able to meet people very easily, and actually meeting them doesn't put any stress on me. (it's mostly helped by theatre and TNFS honestly) But actually becoming friends with people is difficult for me. I generally spend a lot of time with people when I'm in a production or something of the sort, but we're almost forced to. I then don't really talk to them afterwards. :/

I'm happy I have some good friends on here already, but I always try to make myself seem like a likeable person when meeting others so we'll end up becoming at least decent friends. But it doesn't always work out that way. Maybe I just need to be myself more lol.
    King Atem
    King Atem
    Ness
    Ness

Custom Title : PlayStation King
    Internet Browser : Mozilla Firefox

User Points : 1568
    Favorite Nintendo Game? : Legend of Zelda, Mario 'n Pokemon.

Post by King Atem Thu Jul 30, 2015 10:10 am

I think that making new friends for most part: just isn't easy. More so as you get older. I tell you I've moved around a lot over my life & it's not easy making new friends & it gets even harder the older you get. Making friends is hard work & keeping them is even harder work; it may seem like a pain in the rump but in the end it's worth it if you have the right kind of friend to make the effort worth while. (:

queenzelda
    queenzelda
    Lady Queen
    Lady Queen

Custom Title : Gengar Master
    Internet Browser : Google Chrome

User Points : 8540
    Favorite Nintendo Game? : The Legend of Zelda & Pokemonz

Post by queenzelda Thu Jul 30, 2015 10:59 am

^He's right. I've moved around a lot too. It's not easy to make new friends in a new city. More so as you get older. It's easy when your a kid but when your the new adult in town there's no place to go in order to get help to meet or make new friends. Cherish the friends you have & keep them as long as your able.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 5:20 pm