The Nintendo Forum Site

Login/Register to post on the forums and chat in the chatbox.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Nintendo Forum Site

Login/Register to post on the forums and chat in the chatbox.

The Nintendo Forum Site

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Scram Kitty Dev Working on New Wii U Game

Winters Thief Zero
    Winters Thief Zero
    Admin
    Admin

Custom Title : Powered Up
    Internet Browser : Mozilla Firefox

User Points : 2147483647
    Favorite Nintendo Game? : Splatoon

Scram Kitty Dev Working on New Wii U Game Empty Scram Kitty Dev Working on New Wii U Game

Post by Winters Thief Zero Wed Feb 25, 2015 7:19 pm

The developer of Scram Kitty and his Buddy on Rails is working on a new title on Wii U, which he confirmed in a recent Eurogamer interview.

I love it (Wii U)! It's still a little joy box to me. As a developer, I'm still working on a project right now I can't talk about now on the Wii U. It always brings a lot of new potential to gameplay, because you think about things in a different way. It's always nice to have more control options, and more weirdness in your hardware in terms of being able to inspire new ideas in a developer. I'm sad it hasn't reached the market it was supposed to, or I expected it to. But in terms of delivering good games I think it's doing well.

I'm a big fan of all crazy hardware. As a kid, and as a developer, I've always been interested in things that use hardware and interesting ways, and interesting hardware that brings new interesting experiences. That is the essence of gameplay for me, that fusion of the hardware and software together - when the hardware's more quirky, the software can become so.

Although I never played it, Scram Kitty looked really cool, so I'm definitely glad to hear he's working on a new game! Especially since it's on Wii U.
    Gameguy1996
    Gameguy1996
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Internet Browser : Safari

User Points : 12861

Scram Kitty Dev Working on New Wii U Game Empty Re: Scram Kitty Dev Working on New Wii U Game

Post by Gameguy1996 Wed Feb 25, 2015 11:10 pm

Even though I will never play it some Wii U game is better then nothing.

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 6:43 am