The Nintendo Forum Site

Login/Register to post on the forums and chat in the chatbox.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Nintendo Forum Site

Login/Register to post on the forums and chat in the chatbox.

The Nintendo Forum Site

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

Intelligent Systems working on new game for Wii U

Winters Thief Zero
    Winters Thief Zero
    Admin
    Admin

Custom Title : Powered Up
    Internet Browser : Mozilla Firefox

User Points : 2147483647
    Favorite Nintendo Game? : Splatoon

Intelligent Systems working on new game for Wii U Empty Intelligent Systems working on new game for Wii U

Post by Winters Thief Zero Mon Sep 30, 2013 9:47 pm

Apparently, Intelligent Systems is currently working on a new game for Wii U. If you don't know who Intelligent Systems is, they have previously developed games for the Paper Mario, Fire Emblem, and Advance Wars/Battalion Wars series.

I'd LOVE to see a new Fire Emblem game for the Wii U, I'd also be fine with a new Battalion Wars game, although I've never played any of the games before. They look good...wouldn't care at all for a new Paper Mario considering how bad Sticker Star was (imo).
    Gameguy1996
    Gameguy1996
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Internet Browser : Safari

User Points : 12861

Intelligent Systems working on new game for Wii U Empty Re: Intelligent Systems working on new game for Wii U

Post by Gameguy1996 Mon Sep 30, 2013 9:59 pm

I think it's Paper Mario since they always start working on near the start of a new console. I really hope they go back to the style of the first 2 games or even Super Paper Mario. The reason why I don't think it's a Fire Emblem is because there working on the Fire Emblem X game right now. I guess it could always be a puzzle game for the eShop but I think Nintendo wants them to work on there big games right now.
    Winters Thief Zero
    Winters Thief Zero
    Admin
    Admin

Intelligent Systems working on new game for Wii U Empty Re: Intelligent Systems working on new game for Wii U

Post by Winters Thief Zero Mon Sep 30, 2013 10:03 pm

I don't really think that's true, Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn, and Battalion Wars 2 released shortly after the Wii's release. I think it could still be Fire Emblem.

EDIT: Apparently Battalion Wars isn't developed by Intelligent Systems, sorry for the mistake. Although the games are similar, and originally started as an Advance Wars game, Kuju Entertainment is the developer of Battalion Wars.
    Luma Party
    Luma Party
    Link
    Link

Custom Title : The Luma
    User Points : 2765

Post by Luma Party Tue Oct 01, 2013 7:04 pm

I expect it to be Paper Mario.
    Gameguy said it, they normally do it ear the start of a new console.
    Winters Thief Zero
    Winters Thief Zero
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Winters Thief Zero Tue Oct 01, 2013 9:35 pm

Not necessarily, only with Super Paper Mario and Sticker Star. Paper Mario for N64 was released 4 years after the N64, a little more than that actually. Same with TTYD.

It might just wind up being another Pushmo game, which we certainly don't need considering we already have 2 of them...
    Marowak
    Marowak
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Custom Title : Mari
    User Points : 2927
    Favorite Nintendo Game? : Legend of Metroid Emblem Bros Story X/Y

Post by Marowak Tue Oct 01, 2013 10:41 pm

Considering there's little to no information on the subject and all we can do is speculate, I'd be fine with any of the games being created, I enjoy playing each of them, so maybe I can't wait, depending on what it is.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 6:05 pm