The Nintendo Forum Site

Login/Register to post on the forums and chat in the chatbox.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Nintendo Forum Site

Login/Register to post on the forums and chat in the chatbox.

The Nintendo Forum Site

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

If you were the new director of Mario Party, what would you do?

Nessness
    Nessness
    Nessness Ness
    Nessness Ness

Custom Title : Ness + Awesomeness = Nessness
    User Points : 732

If you were the new director of Mario Party, what would you do? Empty If you were the new director of Mario Party, what would you do?

Post by Nessness Thu Feb 26, 2015 4:02 am

I think I would do these stuff.

-Return to Classic Mode! The car mode is horribily luck-based, it's just like having Chance Time every turn. Mario Party 6/7 executed the classic mode quite well, so why not? Having different goals for every board would be nice, like MP6/7. I'd like to keep orbs as the item system. Day/Night system and Bowser Time would be nice.

-I'll let ND Cube keep designing the minigames, that's the thing they do the best! I think Boss Games should stay, one of it could be located before the last five turns, and another one could be located after the bonus star ceremony.

-Make a better roster! Instead of adding more minor characters like Spike, I will restore Mario Party 8's roster and then put some extra characters from Mario Party 9 on it. Super Smash Bros could put a lot of characters, so why not for Mario Party?

-Add online support. If it is not possible for the main boards, at least add it for minigame modes. (Minigame modes are great on their own, and it could be used to play short and quirky games with other players around the world)

-Use Amiibos for special minigame challenges and stuff like that, instead of making it unlock an entirely new board. Seriously, this kind of Amiibo use is a DLC, Nintendo doesn't need to turn to Cashtronic Arts or Cashcom or Moneynami.

That's it for now. There are some more improvements to be made, but that's all I can think.
    Luma Party
    Luma Party
    Link
    Link

Custom Title : The Luma
    User Points : 2765

If you were the new director of Mario Party, what would you do? Empty Re: If you were the new director of Mario Party, what would you do?

Post by Luma Party Thu Feb 26, 2015 7:25 am

Take Mario Party 8's roster, remove Hammer Bro. and Blooper, add DK, Rosalina, Koopa Troopa and Shy Guy.

Use the old system without cars.

Use cars in Bowser Mode (as it's actually team-orientated)

Make bigger amiibo Party boards.

Have minigame mode online.

Have a Solo Mode.

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 9:06 pm