The Nintendo Forum Site

Login/Register to post on the forums and chat in the chatbox.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Nintendo Forum Site

Login/Register to post on the forums and chat in the chatbox.

The Nintendo Forum Site

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

TNFS Direct: September 9th, 2015

Winters Thief Zero
    Winters Thief Zero
    Admin
    Admin

Custom Title : Powered Up
    Internet Browser : Mozilla Firefox

User Points : 2147483647
    Favorite Nintendo Game? : Splatoon

TNFS Direct: September 9th, 2015 Empty TNFS Direct: September 9th, 2015

Post by Winters Thief Zero Wed Sep 09, 2015 8:22 pm

TNFS Direct: September 9th, 2015 5txeg6

Hello, and welcome to TNFS Direct! Unfortunately, this time we have some pretty sad and depressing news to announce. My former co-admin, Fluffiness~, has been inactive for quite some time and I've been unable to reach her, and after such a lengthy period, I'm afraid it's time to remove her admin status. :/ We don't know what's happened to her, but she had a LOT going on in her life prior to suddenly leaving, and we expect these things have kept her away from TNFS.

Fluffiness~ is an amazing person. She has had quite a bit to deal with, yet always is in a very cheery mood. Although at times she could be inactive, she always helped out a great deal and was just an incredible help whenever she was able to get on. She's a very talented girl and I wish her the best of luck in life.

If she returns in the future, she may have her admin status given back, simply because she's a HUGE help and definitely deserving of it. However, we can't say when she may return, so for now her admin crown has been taken away.

But we do have a new rank to add because of this. The Legacy rank is for former staff members who were staff for a very long period of time and were very helpful throughout their time as staff. Fluffiness~ is the first to be added to the Legacy group for her helpfulness. I mean, she's the only other admin we've had on TNFS, and kept her position for years, I'd say she must be pretty great. (and she is) As great as the color is however, I still hope we don't really have any more members joining this group...our staff is amazing.

Now, here's what our staff had to say about Fluffiness~. For the first time I've been able to get every staff member to write a little something for the Direct. (in the past we've done this, but usually only with one or two staff members)

SirFrozenFairy wrote:Fluffiness~ was a great admin. She did some great things for the forum and really changed things for the better, contributed well. It's very sad to see her no longer an admin. I wish I could have known her better and I wish her the best in life.
    Luma Party wrote:Fluffy did a lot of great things for TNFS, and was definitely quite influential for me when I was a new staff member. I wish her the best in her life, and hopefully she can return someday to TNFS and contribute once again.
    Gameguy1996 wrote:Fluffy was always a staff member who worked in the shadows every day. I wish her the best in life and maybe one day she will return and help out once again.
    Cubone wrote:Everyone on the staff is missing our little busybee Fluffiness~ and it's kinda sad seeing her no longer an admin, but if she comes back we'll gladly welcome her, but until that day comes, or not, we all hope she is doing well with herself.

It'd be great if anyone who wasn't able to say something could make a post commemorating Fluffy's achievements. We await the day she returns. ^^

Now we do have a few other things to talk about. First of all, we are discussing possibilities for a new second admin, as we feel it may be necessary to have. Currently I'm the only admin. However, this will likely change soon. I can't confirm yet who the new admin will be, but we're discussing currently.

Also, there will be opportunities to earn some bonus user points this week! A new TNFS Lottery will be up soon and some other bonus opportunities will be available throughout this and next week. I felt so many members have been trying to rack up points recently that we should have some bonuses outside of the usual. :3

That's about it for today, thank you for tuning in! And put Fluffiness~ in your thoughts everyone.

Last edited by Zero Revolution on Wed Jun 22, 2016 1:18 am; edited 1 time in total
    queenzelda
    queenzelda
    Lady Queen
    Lady Queen

Custom Title : Gengar Master
    Internet Browser : Google Chrome

User Points : 8540
    Favorite Nintendo Game? : The Legend of Zelda & Pokemonz

TNFS Direct: September 9th, 2015 Empty Re: TNFS Direct: September 9th, 2015

Post by queenzelda Thu Sep 10, 2015 12:04 am

I hope where ever Fluffiness is in her life that she's living it to the fullest. :3 Also, whom ever you choose as your next admin, I'd advise to do so carefully. Giving power to some one who isn't ready for it can sometimes lead to bad things happening. So make sure to trust the person & to choose some one who's at the very least familiar with the admin control panel. ^^ Still, it should be interesting to see how everything pans out! :3

Post by Guest Thu Sep 10, 2015 7:00 am

I never knew her personally. So, I can't really say much but I did know she did a lot of behind the scene stuff with the forum.

In that regard, she was certainly a great admin.
    The Shattered Legacy
    The Shattered Legacy
    Samus Aran
    Samus Aran

Custom Title : Keeper of Tasseled Lilies
    User Points : 244

Post by The Shattered Legacy Thu Sep 10, 2015 7:11 am

Vale Fluffy, I wish I got to know her better (and slightly regret not taking up her offer a few years back in one of the Survivors - oh well)

Lottery and Bonus Points events should be exciting
    Soupy
    Soupy
    Donkey Kong
    Donkey Kong

User Points : 413
    Favorite Nintendo Game? : 3DS FC: 0189-9067-5963

Post by Soupy Fri Sep 11, 2015 2:28 pm

Man, I'm going to miss Fluffiness :'(

Sponsored content