The Nintendo Forum Site

Login/Register to post on the forums and chat in the chatbox.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Nintendo Forum Site

Login/Register to post on the forums and chat in the chatbox.

The Nintendo Forum Site

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

How much more new content do you want?

Winters Thief Zero
    Winters Thief Zero
    Admin
    Admin

Custom Title : Powered Up
    Internet Browser : Mozilla Firefox

User Points : 2147483647
    Favorite Nintendo Game? : Splatoon

How much more new content do you want? Empty How much more new content do you want?

Post by Winters Thief Zero Thu Sep 24, 2015 6:56 pm

So Splatoon has been getting free new updates since it's release about 4 months ago. They've slowed them down a bit recently with only seeming to add new content once a week, but before that it had been released constantly. There's 312 MB worth of new content still in the most recent update's data that has yet to be released, as well as the known minimum of 2 more maps to be added not found in the current data. (as well as finished Octolings and the tons of rumored new single player content and still the possibility for even more weapons, maps, and modes) So it seems we'll be getting new content for a long time. But how much more do you want?

I'd love to see around 16 maps total, which would mean adding 4 more. I think that's a good final number, and gives them enough to add at least one map each month for the rest of the year. This does however seem a bit unlikely, they pretty much confirmed there would be only 14 before launch. (but then again they didn't know how popular it'd end up being) We know there's 40+ more weapons coming, and I think that's fine, there's TONS of weapons in the game already, and 40 more is kind of insane.

The thing I'd like most is a new ranked battle mode, I love the current ones, but I just really feel they could make another unique gameplay mechanic for another new mode. I'd also love more single player content.
    Luma Party
    Luma Party
    Link
    Link

Custom Title : The Luma
    User Points : 2765

How much more new content do you want? Empty Re: How much more new content do you want?

Post by Luma Party Thu Sep 24, 2015 8:31 pm

One more ranked battle mode would be nice.
    I'd like them to finally release the arcade-type shooter that was part of the original Octo Valley trailer...
    And get Octolings playable.
    And some cross-over gear, Super Mario Sunshine, Animal Crossing, whatever...
    A Super Scope weapon would also be nice.
    Gameguy1996
    Gameguy1996
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Internet Browser : Safari

User Points : 12861

How much more new content do you want? Empty Re: How much more new content do you want?

Post by Gameguy1996 Thu Sep 24, 2015 11:24 pm

I think they will add all the weapons and the 2 maps and call it a game. I'm still unsure of the Octolings being playable since the date miner could have been pulling a prank this whole time and they have to save things for the sequel.
    Yoshiman222
    Yoshiman222
    Samus Aran
    Samus Aran

User Points : 307

Post by Yoshiman222 Fri Sep 25, 2015 9:54 pm

I would personally like more game modes and options. Razz
    That's just Me, Nintendo doesn't seem to care about those things though as of late...

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 11:38 pm