The Nintendo Forum Site

Login/Register to post on the forums and chat in the chatbox.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Nintendo Forum Site

Login/Register to post on the forums and chat in the chatbox.

The Nintendo Forum Site

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+5
King Atem
The Shattered Legacy
queenzelda
Gameguy1996
Luma Party
9 posters

Random posts for 2016

queenzelda
    queenzelda
    Lady Queen
    Lady Queen

Custom Title : Gengar Master
    Internet Browser : Google Chrome

User Points : 8540
    Favorite Nintendo Game? : The Legend of Zelda & Pokemonz

Random posts for 2016 - Page 18 Empty Re: Random posts for 2016

Post by queenzelda Wed May 25, 2016 11:27 pm

Something I've been wondering, is if M$ isn't doing well financially since not a lot of people don't seem to be impressed with Windows 10 & Xbone seems to not be doing to well as a console seller either. I've googled it but came up with a few articles written in 2015, so nothing recent to tell me if my hunch is right.. Unless I read their financial earning which reads like hieroglyphs to me, so that's of no help there. XD
    Winters Thief Zero
    Winters Thief Zero
    Admin
    Admin

Custom Title : Powered Up
    Internet Browser : Mozilla Firefox

User Points : 2147483647
    Favorite Nintendo Game? : Splatoon

Post by Winters Thief Zero Wed May 25, 2016 11:52 pm

Well it seems they're cutting a lot of jobs for their mobile department, so you might be right, at least with some parts of the company. Xbox One still seems to be pretty successful but I don't know about Windows 10. I still haven't upgraded because it honestly doesn't seem very good. I currently have Windows 8.1 which I thought would be horrible but after a little while I got used to it and actually like it a lot now, not really feeling 10.
    Gameguy1996
    Gameguy1996
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Internet Browser : Safari

User Points : 12861

Post by Gameguy1996 Thu May 26, 2016 2:39 am

Summer Queen wrote:Oh, I think you'll be surprised how quickly the NX is going to release after it's announced. Cause I won't, every one is saying the Wii U is on it's last legs already so don't be upset when it launches on March 25th, 2017. I know thats when it's going to drop cause that's what I want for my bday. xp

While we pretty much know NX is a console and Nintendo even said that it will be released in March of 2017. I said that about the handheld since the 3DS is still doing decent.

As for Xbox One there are very little exclusive games since there pushing the whole play it on both Xbox One and Windows 10 thing.
    queenzelda
    queenzelda
    Lady Queen
    Lady Queen

Post by queenzelda Fri May 27, 2016 4:44 pm

Zero Revolution wrote:Well it seems they're cutting a lot of jobs for their mobile department, so you might be right, at least with some parts of the company. Xbox One still seems to be pretty successful but I don't know about Windows 10. I still haven't upgraded because it honestly doesn't seem very good. I currently have Windows 8.1 which I thought would be horrible but after a little while I got used to it and actually like it a lot now, not really feeling 10.
    Well, it's not just you who isn't 'feeling' windows 10. Personally I like it, but I'm oddish. xp

Gameguy1996 wrote:As for Xbox One there are very little exclusive games since there pushing the whole play it on both Xbox One and Windows 10 thing.
    Yea, that's true. Why invest in an Xbone when I can just play most M$ games on Windows 10 anyway. So yea, I can see why Xbone is having troubles selling.
    queenzelda
    queenzelda
    Lady Queen
    Lady Queen

Post by queenzelda Tue May 31, 2016 6:29 pm

ABC's of me meme:

A - Available:
    Nope. I'm very happily married.

B - Birthday:
    Sometime in March. ^^

C - Crushing on:
    I'm crushing on no one but my sweetie Jing. *blush*

D - Drink you last had:
    Orange juice

E - Easiest person / people to talk to:
    My sweetie Jing & my m.i.l when she was still alive.

F - Favorite song:
    I enjoy lots of songs, so I can't pick just one. I'll post one I've been enjoying lately though:

G - Gummy bears or gummy worms:
    Tbh; Gummy Bears the worms always tasted weird in my mouth impo.

H - Hometown:
    That is none of your business. :p

I - In love with:
    Jing Usagi. <3

J - Jamba Juice flavor: (None)
    I had to google to find out just what the heck this question was asking & come to find out that it's apparently a juice bar. So since there isn't one close to me, I had to google to see where the closest Jamba Juice is & come to find out that there's a Jumba Juice that's about a 2 hours drive from where I live, & no drink anywhere is worth a 2 hour drive impo. XD

K - Killed someone: (Lawl, no)
    No, though I have killed a lot of ant invaders at the start of may so far. I haven't killed any since I blocked their way in so hopefully there will be no more mass ant invasions anytime soon.

L - Longest relationship:
    The one I'm in currently. <3

M- Milkshake flavor:
    Strawberry!

N - Number of siblings:
    1 brother, 1 brother in law, & 2 sister in laws.

O - One selfish wish:
    That my sweeite would be romantic with me a bit more often. -_-;

P - Person you called last:
    My hubbies sis.

Q - Quick at running:
    Oh hell no. I'm terrible at sports & would probably let a turtle win if I had to race against one. XD

R - Reason to smile:
    My kitteh Squeakers & spending time with my sweetie Jing. <3

S - Stores you shop at:
    The ones I shop at usually: duh. :p

T - Time you woke up:
    Today? Around 8am or so.

U - Underwear color:
    Light blu.

V - Villains:
    How about the government in general? Sounds about right to most people any way. Razz If not then my favorite villain is Negaduck from the Darkwing Duck series.

W - Worst habit:
    Not drinking enough water prolly. XD

X - X-rays you've had:
    Last year when I had my whole mouth Xrayed when I went to see the dentist.

Y - Yogurt:
    Favorite flavor so far is strawberry Greek yogurt. I do enjoy trying new yogurt fruit flavors thou.

Z - Zodiac sign:
    Aries. xp

Empty 'ABC's of me meme':

Last edited by Summer Queen on Thu Jun 02, 2016 1:30 am; edited 1 time in total
    Winters Thief Zero
    Winters Thief Zero
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Winters Thief Zero Tue May 31, 2016 10:24 pm

Yessss thanks for the empty one, as usual. xD (whether I end up remembering to do it or not)

It's always cool to see your answers to these things, even if in the end they don't serve all that much of a purpose. I agree with you on the villain lol.
    queenzelda
    queenzelda
    Lady Queen
    Lady Queen

Post by queenzelda Thu Jun 02, 2016 1:47 am

Zero Revolution wrote:Yessss thanks for the empty one, as usual. xD (whether I end up remembering to do it or not)
    Your welcome, I know that a lot of times when I post up meme's or questionnaires you usually enjoy my posting empty versions for you to take (or others) sometime down the line. So, I don't mind. :3

Zero-sama wrote:It's always cool to see your answers to these things, even if in the end they don't serve all that much of a purpose.
    Well, I don't do many of them tbh cause I feel that some of them seem to be samey samey really. But sometimes I do them when I don't have anything to post about (blog wise) usually. Which isn't that very often. XD

Zero-sama wrote:I agree with you on the villain lol.
    Random posts for 2016 - Page 18 Eb3c329d3225181a171f54738a82aaad
    The Government

Random posts for 2016 - Page 18 Latest?cb=20090625124638
    & NegaDuck.

I see both as equal. Razz *shot*
    queenzelda
    queenzelda
    Lady Queen
    Lady Queen

Post by queenzelda Fri Jun 03, 2016 7:14 pm

Random posts for 2016 - Page 18 13312880_870899239680792_5719455680560922946_n
    I made some (turkey) corn dog octopus's with corn meal that I added to some pancake mix I had & zomg it was so yummy! (And filling. XD)

My recipe: I bought one of the fast shake buttermilk pancake batter mixes, I then added 1/2 cup cornmeal, 2/3 cup water, 1 tbspn ketchup (no hfcs), 2/3 cup milk, & about a table spoon of sugar & mixed well. I used turkey dogs that I cut in half & then cut slits on the bottom part that was cut into slits of 6. Deep fry in hot oil until golden brown. I used about a cup of oil in a small shallow pan & cooked 3 at a time until all were cooked though.

(Inspired by the original recipe.)
    Winters Thief Zero
    Winters Thief Zero
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Winters Thief Zero Fri Jun 03, 2016 10:12 pm

Those look and sound really good! I honestly think I'm going to try making them at some point, thanks for the idea and recipe. :3

I read your post in the anything thread and thought you meant actual octopuses, and I was really confused because those definitely didn't sound like things that would go together.
    Gameguy1996
    Gameguy1996
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Post by Gameguy1996 Fri Jun 03, 2016 10:47 pm

That seems like a unique meal to make and try if your into those foods. How did you deicide on making something like that though?
    queenzelda
    queenzelda
    Lady Queen
    Lady Queen

Post by queenzelda Sun Jun 05, 2016 6:17 pm

Zero Revolution wrote:Those look and sound really good! I honestly think I'm going to try making them at some point, thanks for the idea and recipe. :3

I read your post in the anything thread and thought you meant actual octopuses, and I was really confused because those definitely didn't sound like things that would go together.
    Thanks, I'm glad you liked what I made. :3 I hope if you make it that you enjoy. ^^

Oh, no I'm not one for calamari myself. XD So don't worry about my up & eating octopus anytime soon.

Gameguy1996 wrote:That seems like a unique meal to make and try if your into those foods. How did you decide on making something like that though?
    Well, if you enjoy corn dogs then it's not so new. It's just anew take on it is all. ;3 Mmm, I decided to make them while I was out grocery shopping, so basically I decided to make them on the fly. I saw the recipe online before due to my friend on facebook linking to them on his page & I decided to give it a try for myself. Everything else I edited in due to my liking turkey dogs over pork/chicken sausages. As well as my enjoying corn dogs, essentially anyway. XD

Still it might seem a bit overly complicated, but I've been cooking since I can remember so making the food wasn't so very hard. I found it was pretty simple really. :3
    queenzelda
    queenzelda
    Lady Queen
    Lady Queen

Post by queenzelda Sun Jun 05, 2016 7:16 pm

Something I've been thinking since this E3 started with Nintendo just showing Zelda U & then backtracking & saying they'll also include Pokemon Sun/Moon info is that; without Iwata to lead Nintendo that the new President has no idea how to promote the newer games/console releasing as Iwata did. Iwata was a really good showman & seemed to know how to sell to the fans. The new guy seems to know his a** from a hole in the ground, yea he's all about the numbers but that doesn't make him able to know how to sell to Nintendo's fans. <.<;
    Gameguy1996
    Gameguy1996
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Post by Gameguy1996 Sun Jun 05, 2016 10:41 pm

While Nintendo of America handled it wrong again and they never talked about the other Treehouse days until the other day. We will also see if him being good in the numbers part moves NX units or not.
    Winters Thief Zero
    Winters Thief Zero
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Winters Thief Zero Sun Jun 05, 2016 11:53 pm

Yeah agreed. I mean, yes he is good with ads themselves, he did make the 'Wii Would Like to Play' ads after all, but the way he seems to be leading their marketing really makes no sense. It might not just be him but they really don't seem to know what they're doing right now in terms of showing off their content. Or maybe they have some sort of plan that's better than we'd think...at least I hope so.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 12, 2024 11:15 pm