The Nintendo Forum Site

Login/Register to post on the forums and chat in the chatbox.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Nintendo Forum Site

Login/Register to post on the forums and chat in the chatbox.

The Nintendo Forum Site

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+5
King Atem
The Shattered Legacy
queenzelda
Gameguy1996
Luma Party
9 posters

Random posts for 2016

queenzelda
    queenzelda
    Lady Queen
    Lady Queen

Custom Title : Gengar Master
    Internet Browser : Google Chrome

User Points : 8540
    Favorite Nintendo Game? : The Legend of Zelda & Pokemonz

Random posts for 2016 - Page 19 Empty Re: Random posts for 2016

Post by queenzelda Wed Jun 08, 2016 2:48 am

Maybe, but at this juncture it's kind of doubtful since E3 is usually when all development companies show their gaming hand & Nintendo isn't really showing us all that much if you think about it in comparison to every one else most likely; is how I feel.

I mean just look at this teaser trailer for an immersion VR game SEGA is developing:

They’re working with Australian company Zero Latency on a giant co-operative shooter which, according to the Financial Review, “will have Sega Live Creation opening a permanent warehouse-sized virtual reality centre in Tokyo, where customers will be able to don VR headsets powered by Zero Latency’s technology and run around shooting zombies.” sauce

I mean if SEGA is dropping a trailer for what looks like triple A game & all Nintendo is showing is the same old crap we've seen before, then I (personally) have no faith in Nintendo as a gaming company anymore. Come on this bull crap of not showing us new games they have in development, or even showing anything about the NX is just RIDICULOUS & I for one am SICK & TIRED of Nintendo just shutting the door in my face when it comes to any kind of 'new information' about 'new games, or the new console'. But.... I also have no power in how Nintendo controls their sh*t for information that's given out to the masses either so it's a lose lose situation all around at this juncture is how I feel. *sigh*
    Gameguy1996
    Gameguy1996
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Internet Browser : Safari

User Points : 12861

Post by Gameguy1996 Wed Jun 08, 2016 11:34 pm

While E3 this year already seems like a drop in the bucket with all those trailers being shown early and all the leaks. We also have to keep in mind that Sony and Microsoft will be showing there upgrades and we know how the media likes to focus on them at E3. Also I would rather Nintendo take there time with the NX reveals to have a good number of games ready and info on the system that everyone can understand unlike the Wii U.
    queenzelda
    queenzelda
    Lady Queen
    Lady Queen

Post by queenzelda Thu Jun 09, 2016 7:50 pm

Well, we'll see how well the NX is received when ever it's revealed. For now I'll hold onto my skepticism all the same.

Oh yea. I plan to make an E3 related post since it's basically my version of super bowl that's coming up. xD
    queenzelda
    queenzelda
    Lady Queen
    Lady Queen

Post by queenzelda Wed Jun 15, 2016 12:52 pm

This^ is not a franchise Zelda game. This thing is more like a Skyrim/Tomb Raider wanna be impo.

I am so sad that Nintendo killed the Legend of Zelda franchise. I really loved it, it was the best they had & it looked to be getting better. But.. Breath of the Wild is it for me. Until Nintendo returns to the way the LoZ franchise is supposed to be, with a flowing story & not caring about how big the friggen world is then I refuse to purchase any more Zelda franchise games. So, yea, I'm very sad at loosing this wonderful franchise this way.. I wanted a new normal Zelda franchise title, not something that Bethesda or Ubisoft could release & publish otherwise. Crying or Very sad
    Gameguy1996
    Gameguy1996
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Internet Browser : Safari

User Points : 12861

Post by Gameguy1996 Wed Jun 15, 2016 11:20 pm

They already said there would be a story and they really had to change things up after all the hate Skyward Sword got. With that said at least 2D Zelda games will still be made.
    King Atem
    King Atem
    Ness
    Ness

Custom Title : PlayStation King
    Internet Browser : Mozilla Firefox

User Points : 1568
    Favorite Nintendo Game? : Legend of Zelda, Mario 'n Pokemon.

Post by King Atem Thu Jun 16, 2016 7:10 pm

^Exactly. Just chill what was shown during E3 was just a demo I'm sure it'll be improved when it releases.
    queenzelda
    queenzelda
    Lady Queen
    Lady Queen

Post by queenzelda Thu Jun 16, 2016 9:22 pm

Gameguy1996 wrote:They already said there would be a story and they really had to change things up after all the hate Skyward Sword got. With that said at least 2D Zelda games will still be made.
    Let me see if I can quote the developer on this.. Umm.. Aunoma said that; "The gamer basically is free to explore the world & find out the story of what happened to Hyrule on their own. The story is their's to make up as they explore." Thus it's one that you have to go looking for, not one that's given to you. No & thank you.

Yami Yugi wrote:Just chill what was shown during E3 was just a demo I'm sure it'll be improved when it releases.
    And then it'll improve itself right into Skyrim territory which is where it will remain right next to Skyrim, in the sale bin. :p
    queenzelda
    queenzelda
    Lady Queen
    Lady Queen

Post by queenzelda Fri Jun 17, 2016 12:35 am

From now on I will refer anyone asking me if I plan to get Breath of the Wild instead to my already having Oceanhorn, for that is the true Zelda. Now excuse me while I start up a new file. :p
    King Atem
    King Atem
    Ness
    Ness

Post by King Atem Fri Jun 17, 2016 1:32 am

Summer Queen wrote:From now on I will refer anyone asking me if I plan to get Breath of the Wild instead to my already having Oceanhorn, for that is the true Zelda. Now excuse me while I start up a new file. :p
    Oh, come on Oceanhorn can't be as good as a Zelda title is.... Can it? O-o Uh oh.. I'm guessing your going to post some gameplay video aren't you? XDD
    Winters Thief Zero
    Winters Thief Zero
    Admin
    Admin

Custom Title : Powered Up

User Points : 2147483647
    Favorite Nintendo Game? : Splatoon

Post by Winters Thief Zero Fri Jun 17, 2016 10:03 am

And that's fine. Breath of the Wild is definitely a lot different looking from most Zelda titles. It still of course has the dungeons/puzzles and story/characters of course but world wise it's practically a different game. So I can definitely understand that. Personally I'm really excited to play it though, as I have been for the past few years since it's reveal.
    queenzelda
    queenzelda
    Lady Queen
    Lady Queen

Post by queenzelda Fri Jun 17, 2016 10:06 pm

Yami Yugi wrote:Oh, come on Oceanhorn can't be as good as a Zelda title is.... Can it? O-o Uh oh.. I'm guessing your going to post some gameplay video aren't you? XDD

You know me far to well Yami-kun. XD

Zero Revolution wrote:And that's fine. Breath of the Wild is definitely a lot different looking from most Zelda titles. It still of course has the dungeons/puzzles and story/characters of course but world wise it's practically a different game. So I can definitely understand that. Personally I'm really excited to play it though, as I have been for the past few years since it's reveal.
    Dungeons/puzzles, which look vaguely familiar.. You are aware that Nintendo is just giving you a rehashed Wind Waker with more land then water right? :p Still, I'm glad your looking forwards to it.

I made a joke with Jing about getting it with intent to get a recorder in order to record the game & make up our own half a**ed story about where in the time line the game is & just make no sense about it while doing the video. With comments, such as "He shrunk in the wash." & etc. XD
    queenzelda
    queenzelda
    Lady Queen
    Lady Queen

Post by queenzelda Tue Jun 21, 2016 4:43 pm

I went looking for an old forum I used to co-admin with an old friend of mine (of which I found); only to come across some one posting in my account on a forum that I left from a long time ago. The way I see it is that I hope whoever has been posting as me on that forum I haven't been on for a long time has fun. Cause they can have both my account & the forum is how I feel, en-freaking-joy.

Also, this isn't the first time that this has happened to me. Both forums both of which were different; both died off some time ago & I go back only to find that some one else had gained access to my account.
    King Atem
    King Atem
    Ness
    Ness

Post by King Atem Tue Jun 21, 2016 5:31 pm

Yea, that's happened on occasion with me too. It's very frustrating that you can't do anything about it. I usually just move on since trying to reclaim your account would bring more drama then it's worth.. At least if that person who took over your account is trolling/causing drama. Best to just leave it as is in my personal experience.
    Winters Thief Zero
    Winters Thief Zero
    Admin
    Admin

Custom Title : Powered Up

User Points : 2147483647
    Favorite Nintendo Game? : Splatoon

Post by Winters Thief Zero Tue Jun 21, 2016 10:35 pm

That sounds like it could be scary depending on the circumstances, I guess in that case it isn't a huge deal if it's just someone wanting to have fun with other peoples' accounts. (which of course isn't something people should be doing in the first place but if it's harmless to you it probably doesn't matter all that much unless they gain access to your other accounts on other websites/forums)

Personally I'd be a little frightened if that were to happen to me.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 9:11 am