The Nintendo Forum Site

Login/Register to post on the forums and chat in the chatbox.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Nintendo Forum Site

Login/Register to post on the forums and chat in the chatbox.

The Nintendo Forum Site

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+5
King Atem
The Shattered Legacy
queenzelda
Gameguy1996
Luma Party
9 posters

Random posts for 2016

queenzelda
    queenzelda
    Lady Queen
    Lady Queen

Custom Title : Gengar Master
    Internet Browser : Google Chrome

User Points : 8540
    Favorite Nintendo Game? : The Legend of Zelda & Pokemonz

Random posts for 2016 - Page 22 Empty Re: Random posts for 2016

Post by queenzelda Wed Jul 13, 2016 4:18 pm

Yea, the second one I tried downloaded.. But it didn't work very well. It's fine I'll find one that works eventually, & if not at least I tried is the way I look at it. :3

Also, I caught the eevee I was looking for in Pokemon Go from last night this morning on my couch; I literately almost sat on her. XD I still caught her though & still want to eveolve her into an umbreon. :3

Tbh, I still would love to have the ability to distribute my Pokemon to my Pokemon Bank cause she'd be the first to go so I could start turning her into what I want with quicker results. xp
    Gameguy1996
    Gameguy1996
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Internet Browser : Safari

User Points : 12861

Post by Gameguy1996 Wed Jul 13, 2016 11:26 pm

You can't even get Umbreon until they add Gen 2 Pokemon and the one eveelution you get seems to be random sadly.
    queenzelda
    queenzelda
    Lady Queen
    Lady Queen

Post by queenzelda Thu Jul 14, 2016 4:15 pm

Gameguy1996 wrote:You can't even get Umbreon until they add Gen 2 Pokemon and the one eveelution you get seems to be random sadly.
    D: That's disappointing. I like being able to raise my eevee's myself without the need to 'catch them' otherwise. It's also another reason why I'd LOVE to be able to have Pokemon Go compatible with the Pokemon Bank so I could just send any Pokemon I catch to the bank. But right now it's just not happening, at least not until the Pokemon Bank goes mobile of course.
    Gameguy1996
    Gameguy1996
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Post by Gameguy1996 Thu Jul 14, 2016 11:15 pm

I doubt it will ever happen since the goal of Pokemon Go is to catch the same Pokemon so you can get candies for the evolution.
    queenzelda
    queenzelda
    Lady Queen
    Lady Queen

Post by queenzelda Sat Jul 16, 2016 9:58 pm

Yea, but I would like the Pokemon bank to become another option. I'm sure I'm not alone wanting Pokemon Go to link to it either, so hopefully it'll happen.
    Gameguy1996
    Gameguy1996
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Post by Gameguy1996 Sun Jul 17, 2016 12:39 am

Maybe they will leak it in some way soon since you can only hold 250 Pokemon at once.
    queenzelda
    queenzelda
    Lady Queen
    Lady Queen

Post by queenzelda Sun Jul 17, 2016 6:50 am

Only 250 Pokemon can be caught in Pokemon Go?! Wow, you really can't catch them all like you could in the first gen, even for the most popular game on mobile: it's still an issue for them to allow you to catch them all.

Last edited by Summer Queen on Mon Jul 18, 2016 12:48 am; edited 1 time in total
    queenzelda
    queenzelda
    Lady Queen
    Lady Queen

Post by queenzelda Sun Jul 17, 2016 7:44 pm

As of this post, I'm a bit sick of the Pokemon Go servers being down so often. More so over the weekend when 'most people' have the free time available to be able to play it. So until the servers can start handling this game a bit better, I've decided to not play it over the weekend. I'll probably play it lazily like I have around the house. So, yea.

Any who.. I plan to play through Life is Strange for a bit & I'm going to play the route that destroys the town & in the end a life. xp
    Gameguy1996
    Gameguy1996
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Post by Gameguy1996 Sun Jul 17, 2016 10:16 pm

It must be an area thing since the game has been working fine for me. I hope you enjoy Life is strange though.
    queenzelda
    queenzelda
    Lady Queen
    Lady Queen

Post by queenzelda Mon Jul 18, 2016 12:51 am

Maybe, though if you check gamefaq, a lot of people are complaining about not being able to login to Pokemon Go either. I would love to use my pokemon.com account since I have more pokeballs for use in that account but I haven't been able to login using my pokemon.com account in Pokemon Go at all since this afternoon. It was fine this morning, but the longer the day goes on: the more my trying to login to pokemon.com's servers only seems to crash it. Neutral So, I just decided to say f.u to it & play on something a bit more entertaining & less involving my having to get up & actually go places.
    queenzelda
    queenzelda
    Lady Queen
    Lady Queen

Post by queenzelda Tue Jul 19, 2016 4:52 am

As for enjoying 'Life is Strange', I've been enjoying it far more then I probably should. XD Each episode I play feels more like I'm getting deeper into a show then a video game at times. If I can take any in game pics of my decisions thus far, up to episode 2, I'll take an in game screen cap & post it. If not I'll p'rolly have to resort to using my tablet to take a picture of the decisions I've made so far otherwise.

Something else hilarious is that I've discovered, are some fan made texts between characters in game. I really enjoyed reading a lot of them since some of them were funny/cute (impo).
    Gameguy1996
    Gameguy1996
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Post by Gameguy1996 Tue Jul 19, 2016 11:21 pm

I'm glad your enjoying the game even though it does feel more like a show.
    queenzelda
    queenzelda
    Lady Queen
    Lady Queen

Post by queenzelda Wed Jul 20, 2016 3:01 pm

Early yesterday morning, around 10am (or so) Jing & I went into our local Meijer & he purchased an Xbox One FOR ME. I was beyond shocked, I have never had any one (until that day) buy me a console JUST FOR ME. Not any one in my family, a friend, no one.. Until he just up & got it for me. I almost fell over. XD We ended up getting Rare Replay for it & the console came with a code for one of 4 games to choose from. I decided to get Rise of the Tomb Raider since it was cheaper to get Rare Replay comparatively. I personally don't care for racing games, or shooters so I ended up getting both games offered in the deal anyway is how I feel about it.

Random posts for 2016 - Page 22 CnvSsI1W8AEk-m0

The Xbox One is very different from the PS4, that's for sure. When it was brought out the box; we went into going about setting it up. First when it's turned on, there's a whole video showing how 'awesome' the Xbone is, which made me roll my eyes. I was like, look Microsoft I bought the dymn thing so why are you still trying to tell me how much better it is? I so don't get it. =_= XD As I continued towards setting up my Xbone, I was instructed to set it up to my wifi & then I had to 'update it' & when it was finally finished I had to turn it off & turn it back on again. I tell you one thing, the menu in the Xbox One is NOTHING like what I see when I'm rooting through the Xbox 360's menu. It's just so different, sometimes I feel that I'm looking at a consoles idea of what a pc menu looks like, is what it feels like impo. (NO: seriously.)

In order to pick the game I wanted I had to go to a name your game promo page; & then followed the on screen steps in order to choose the game I had decided on when Jing & I were in the store together. Once at the page, I was given 4 game choices: Forza Motorsport 6, Rise of the Tomb Raider, Gears of War: Ultimate Edition, or Rare Replay.

So because buying Rare Replay was cheaper then getting Rise of Tomb Raider, I decided to purchase Rare Replay & choose to get Tomb Raider, more so since Tomb Raider was on my list of games I plan to purchase & because I'm not really much into either racing or brown shooters. XD

So far I've really been enjoying it. I had to download Rare Replay before I could play it though, but that's because most of the games on the Rare Replay disc are Xbox 360 arcade titles. The rest of the games were on the disc itself. Which is fine I suppose, but I'm so used to my PS4 just allowing me to play my game once the disc is inserted with out the need of having to load it first, I felt it was kind of weird. Still, I'm sure in time once I've gotten used to it, it won't be a big deal. I've already decided that what I can get as physical media I will get for both the Xbox One & PS4. Atmo, I'm contemplating getting a 1 TB HD for both the PS4 & Xbone but I'm thinking about getting the 1 TB HD for the Xbone first cause I feel with it downloading the games to the console it'll need it more then my Sony PS4 will. xp
    queenzelda
    queenzelda
    Lady Queen
    Lady Queen

Post by queenzelda Thu Jul 21, 2016 3:53 pm

I plan to go video game shopping tomorrow, I'm hoping to get a few new titles for my Xbone & possibly for a few for my other consoles as well. Still, for now I can't wait to go game shopping!! I have plans to wait to get I am Setsuna for under $40 since it kind of looks depressing & I really would rather pay a bit less for something that only has snow colors tbh. xp

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat May 11, 2024 12:13 am