The Nintendo Forum Site

Login/Register to post on the forums and chat in the chatbox.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Nintendo Forum Site

Login/Register to post on the forums and chat in the chatbox.

The Nintendo Forum Site

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+5
King Atem
The Shattered Legacy
queenzelda
Gameguy1996
Luma Party
9 posters

Random posts for 2016

Gameguy1996
    Gameguy1996
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Internet Browser : Safari

User Points : 12861

Random posts for 2016 - Page 21 Empty Re: Random posts for 2016

Post by Gameguy1996 Sat Jul 02, 2016 9:57 pm

I got 75%.

Random posts for 2016 - Page 21 FTXpfi7
    queenzelda
    queenzelda
    Lady Queen
    Lady Queen

Custom Title : Gengar Master
    Internet Browser : Google Chrome

User Points : 8540
    Favorite Nintendo Game? : The Legend of Zelda & Pokemonz

Post by queenzelda Wed Jul 06, 2016 3:46 pm

Wow, that's pretty impressive Gameguy. :3 Congrats!

Though I do admit to giving the Xbone a hard time but it's only because I feel that it could be doing so much better then it is. I've been debating weather to just hold out & get the Xbox One Scorpio or to just wait & get the Slim version.. But from what I've been reading, the Slim version is just a cheap 4k player & tbh I don't really have or want a 4k tv tbh. While some people feel that the Scorpian is to be able to play VR games whenever M$ launches VR for the Xbone console.

The only problem I have with either is that both the Slim & Scorpio console is that both are essentially going to be for use with the 4k HD tv's; of which I have 0 interest in. So, I've just been wondering is when then Slim launches if the older Xbone consoles are going to silently vanish from store shelves just to try to move the Slim consoles that much quicker? I'm kind of hoping not. Random posts for 2016 - Page 21 E5017084
    Winters Thief Zero
    Winters Thief Zero
    Admin
    Admin

Custom Title : Powered Up
    Internet Browser : Mozilla Firefox

User Points : 2147483647
    Favorite Nintendo Game? : Splatoon

Post by Winters Thief Zero Thu Jul 07, 2016 12:07 am

^ Yeah I get what you're saying. To me it really seems like the slim is just an overall really weird thing to be releasing when they've also already announced Scorpio, it doesn't even seem like a good marketing technique because most are going to want to wait and see what exactly Scorpio is like.

But anyway unless I'm mistaken you're not required to have a 4K TV to play the Slim, so it's probably better to wait and get that since it's fairly cheap comparatively. But I would definitely do some research and make sure you don't need a 4K TV first, I don't know for sure. The 4K is a fine addition if you own a 4K TV but I feel like most don't and it's not really a big deal anyway, doesn't really matter.
    Gameguy1996
    Gameguy1996
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Post by Gameguy1996 Thu Jul 07, 2016 12:24 am

With Slim they seem to be going for the holiday sales. With Scorpio though it seems like there trying to have the most powerful system on the market to rival the PS4. With that said what's the point when most of there games are playable on Windows 10?
    queenzelda
    queenzelda
    Lady Queen
    Lady Queen

Post by queenzelda Thu Jul 07, 2016 10:14 pm

Zero Revolution wrote:^ Yeah I get what you're saying. To me it really seems like the slim is just an overall really weird thing to be releasing when they've also already announced Scorpio, it doesn't even seem like a good marketing technique because most are going to want to wait and see what exactly Scorpio is like.

But anyway unless I'm mistaken you're not required to have a 4K TV to play the Slim, so it's probably better to wait and get that since it's fairly cheap comparatively. But I would definitely do some research and make sure you don't need a 4K TV first, I don't know for sure. The 4K is a fine addition if you own a 4K TV but I feel like most don't and it's not really a big deal anyway, doesn't really matter.
    Basically the Slim is just for playing 4k dvd's, while the Scorpio will be able to handle playing 4k hd grapic heavy video games; from how it sounded when I watched a video with information about the difference between the Slim & Scorpio on youtube.

But, seeing as I don't want to get into VR or even care for 4k HD, I've been wondering if it'd be best just to get an older console before September hits for fear the older Xbone's will have vanished by then. Still, like Jing said I can get Recore & wait to save up & get a Xbone eventually.

Gameguy1996 wrote:With Slim they seem to be going for the holiday sales. With Scorpio though it seems like there trying to have the most powerful system on the market to rival the PS4. With that said what's the point when most of there games are playable on Windows 10?
    Actually, what the thing with that is that you can't buy Xbox One games for Windows 10 & expect them to work out of the package, even digitally. You have to have an Xbox One to be able to STREAM the Xbone One games to. Yea, it's kind of confusing where you can play what, but maybe if they explained themselves better it might have sold better then it has.

But I plan to get Recore & play it so if I'm going to be doing that I need to be able to play it somehow, which means I need an Xbox One for that. I can't expect to purchase the game from Window's 10 store & expect it to work day one unless I have an Xbox One to stream it from. But for my two cents worth I don't see the point, I just plan to play my game on my Xbone & not my pc anyway is how I see it.
    queenzelda
    queenzelda
    Lady Queen
    Lady Queen

Post by queenzelda Thu Jul 07, 2016 10:18 pm

I had a dream about being able to mod my Baiten Kaitos: Eternal Wings & Lost Ocean Gamecube game last night. I was able to mod in a new character & was able to dress her how I wanted. I ended up having her wear a blue t-shirt with a Buneary wearing a blue shirt & blue jeans with red 'Taz' name on it, while the Bunnelby stood next to the Buneary with the same red shirt with the name 'Bugs' on it, also wearing blue jeans & both had red hats on backwards with the words; 'Kicking it Old school' at the top in black. (like this but with Pokemon instead) The new character also wore gray pants, Nike high top black sneakers with really tall white socks on. She had her hair pulled back & wore a purple bow in her hair. The deck that she ran, from what I can remember in my dream was a Keyblade deck, with different various keyblades, and the defensive items were all Nintendo character related. She had Samus's armor with Samus holding her right hand out, Mario & Luigi hats could be used by her as defense items, along with pikachu ears, a pikachu attack & mostly Sailor Jupiter like special attacks, except for her final attack which was more like a Sailor Moon based attack: which made no sense what so ever to me (even while I was in the dream I was liek, wut?). XD But the one thing that really made me interested in the idea is the thought that you can't touch her deck. She's modified to do her own deck work, so you can just sit & watch her modify her deck, while every one else's deck you can modify yourself (as that's usually how the game works). I also saw random numbers pop up when watching how her deck was made like the game was using a certain kind of algorithm in order to put together the best deck for the character I built in the mod. It was really neat & I would LOVE to be able to do something like that in a mod, BUT I don't think that I could add in an extra character to such an old Gamecube game without breaking it somehow. XD But still, it was a very interesting dream to say the least.
    Winters Thief Zero
    Winters Thief Zero
    Admin
    Admin

Custom Title : Powered Up
    Internet Browser : Mozilla Firefox

User Points : 2147483647
    Favorite Nintendo Game? : Splatoon

Post by Winters Thief Zero Thu Jul 07, 2016 11:36 pm

What if your dream is fortelling the future release of a Baiten Kaitos remake for NX or 3DS where you can use all of the available Amiibo to give your characters different costume pieces and attacks? :p That would be pretty cool I must say, although I haven't played the original game. I love your video game dreams they always seem like really interesting ideas.
    Gameguy1996
    Gameguy1996
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Post by Gameguy1996 Fri Jul 08, 2016 2:15 am

A new Baten Kaitos on the NX would be a nice way to sell the system to more hardcore fans. I could also see them adding in Nintendo items since the big N's new focus is to expand there characters through games movies and other things.
    queenzelda
    queenzelda
    Lady Queen
    Lady Queen

Post by queenzelda Fri Jul 08, 2016 2:37 pm

Zero Revolution wrote:What if your dream is foretelling the future release of a Baiten Kaitos remake for NX or 3DS where you can use all of the available Amiibo to give your characters different costume pieces and attacks? :p That would be pretty cool I must say, although I haven't played the original game. I love your video game dreams they always seem like really interesting ideas.
    That would be awesome, though from what I've read if I want more BK, I'd have to let Bandai-namco know that I want a third game installment by tweeting about it, fbing it, or even signing an ongoing petition. (Of which I've since signed btw.)

Gameguy1996 wrote:A new Baten Kaitos on the NX would be a nice way to sell the system to more hardcore fans. I could also see them adding in Nintendo items since the big N's new focus is to expand there characters through games, movies, and other things.
    I would also love the inclusion of being able to create how the main character (or even one of the characters in the group) looks, I would love that inclusion in the NX title version of the game.
    queenzelda
    queenzelda
    Lady Queen
    Lady Queen

Post by queenzelda Mon Jul 11, 2016 12:49 am

In the petition (which is linked above) for BK3 I posted this;

Don't be reading if you want the plot spoiled:
    Gameguy1996
    Gameguy1996
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Post by Gameguy1996 Mon Jul 11, 2016 3:53 am

I'm glad you spoke out about wanting a sequel. Though I feel like Monolithsoft would only read it if it was posted to there Facebook or Twiiter page.
    queenzelda
    queenzelda
    Lady Queen
    Lady Queen

Post by queenzelda Mon Jul 11, 2016 1:38 pm

That's fine, since I can take a screen shot of what I've written & upload it as a pic written comment to both locations. More so since twitter is low on txt count then fb is.
    queenzelda
    queenzelda
    Lady Queen
    Lady Queen

Post by queenzelda Tue Jul 12, 2016 6:22 pm

Just downloaded Droid4X*Bluestacks(an android emulator) to try on my windows 10 computer. I'm going to try it out so I can play a few more games I've been wanting to try out but kind of ran out of room for on my tablet. xD

-Edit: DroidX didn't take, so I'll try downloading a *different one.
    Gameguy1996
    Gameguy1996
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Post by Gameguy1996 Tue Jul 12, 2016 11:10 pm

I hope the different emulator works. Sadly most of them are really not that good unless they have been around for years.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 2:36 am