The Nintendo Forum Site

Login/Register to post on the forums and chat in the chatbox.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Nintendo Forum Site

Login/Register to post on the forums and chat in the chatbox.

The Nintendo Forum Site

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+5
King Atem
The Shattered Legacy
queenzelda
Gameguy1996
Luma Party
9 posters

Random posts for 2016

queenzelda
    queenzelda
    Lady Queen
    Lady Queen

Custom Title : Gengar Master
    Internet Browser : Google Chrome

User Points : 8540
    Favorite Nintendo Game? : The Legend of Zelda & Pokemonz

Random posts for 2016 - Page 29 Empty Re: Random posts for 2016

Post by queenzelda Fri Sep 16, 2016 2:34 pm

Welp, the interview with Burke Ramsey was put on hold until Monday of next week, so I haven't seen any newer episodes of Dr. Phil since he stopped talking to the guy. I also haven't really watched any new episodes of Steve Harvey who I usually watch from time to time. I do like him, it's just I guess I need a break from him & the other talk shows I usually watch. More so with the Chew since it's turned more into a cooking show & is kind of less entertaining then it was when I was first watching it. =_=
    Gameguy1996
    Gameguy1996
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Internet Browser : Safari

User Points : 12861

Post by Gameguy1996 Fri Sep 16, 2016 10:35 pm

Talk shows do get a bit boring after a while. It sucks how Chew is more about cooking now and since I watch Harvey on the Feud I avoid watching his talk show since I would likely enjoy his jokes less.
    queenzelda
    queenzelda
    Lady Queen
    Lady Queen

Post by queenzelda Sun Sep 18, 2016 4:26 pm

I've been watching WAY too much Bones as of late. So much so that I had a dream about it. Part of me wants to write it out but another part of me wants to figure out how to turn it into a very long & involved fan fiction as well. Argh, decisions. xp
    Gameguy1996
    Gameguy1996
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Post by Gameguy1996 Sun Sep 18, 2016 9:47 pm

I guess it would be nice to see if anything you write turns out to be true. Maybe you can just write a short story over a long fan fiction?
    queenzelda
    queenzelda
    Lady Queen
    Lady Queen

Post by queenzelda Tue Sep 20, 2016 7:51 pm

Gameguy1996 wrote:I guess it would be nice to see if anything you write turns out to be true. Maybe you can just write a short story over a long fan fiction?
    Well the only problem with that is that I know for a fact that the Knight Rider series hasn't been popular since sometime back in the 1980's (or so) & with my watching the 1980's show via Netflix along with Bones, in my dream I created a character based around the Knight Rider series who came in for today's age that's Michael Knight's grand-daughter. Meri Knight takes over working his son's role of working for the Foundation for Law & Government as his father before him did. Sort of having it be a family affair, & Meri comes into play during the dream I had. I mean yea, I could write up the fan fiction but I'd have to establish the story through who Meri is first & where she comes in from when going into the fan fiction & those who are in the Bones show. So melding the two shows, with one being from a dream idea I had; would be a very large undertaking. I mean yea, I can start establishing Meri's character & how she comes to be where she is & then bring her into the world of Bones. But the problem is that I have no idea how many people would even care to read it seeing as I doubt Knight Rider is such a big deal anymore. XD
    queenzelda
    queenzelda
    Lady Queen
    Lady Queen

Post by queenzelda Tue Sep 20, 2016 8:04 pm

Any who, I watched the second interview with Burke Ramsey on Dr. Phil & I still feel like something is wrong somewhere. They way he acted, with his eyes shifting when he spoke to Dr. Phil & how he seemed to be acting like he was; I feel like he was most likely protecting the guy who was playing the role of Santa that was a friend of his dad's. Personally; I think that maybe Burke saw him do something that makes him looks suspicious, but as a favor to his dad he just didn't say anything to keep the guy out of trouble.

Still, Idk if I'm right or not since all I've got is just a gut feeling to go on really.
    Gameguy1996
    Gameguy1996
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Post by Gameguy1996 Tue Sep 20, 2016 11:18 pm

Sadly that's likely the case. Maybe Burke also thinks that he will be a target if he lets out the whole story on Dr. Phil.
    queenzelda
    queenzelda
    Lady Queen
    Lady Queen

Post by queenzelda Wed Sep 21, 2016 1:45 pm

Gameguy1996 wrote:Maybe Burke also thinks that he will be a target if he lets out the whole story on Dr. Phil.
    Well according to the first interview, he's already been approached by law enforcement on this matter already because they believe he knows something that can lead them to the killer. He of course doesn't remember much form his childhood (he says); though how he acted tells me otherwise. Suspect [/end conversation]

Looking around the internets last night I found out that the Animal Crossing New Leaf Direct will happen on November 2. sauce I'll also post this in the AC:NL topic as well, but I wanted to post this first in my blog because I wanted to remember it for when it hits since I really want to know what all the amiibo update is going to do to a game I already own. Should be mildly interesting; to say the least.

Last edited by queenchloe on Wed Sep 21, 2016 4:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
    queenzelda
    queenzelda
    Lady Queen
    Lady Queen

Post by queenzelda Wed Sep 21, 2016 3:53 pm

Bwhahahahahahahahahahahaha, this is just freaking hilarious. But I was PMed by the admin of nintendorealm asking me if I was interested in taking the forum off of his hands. Of course I said I was, but if he asks money for it he'll just have to forget it cause I have no interest in purchasing it from him.

I'd honestly just want him to close out the forum so I can open up one like it that he'd link to. So maybe before 2017 I'll be running my own Nintendo forum. xp But, for now we'll see what happens. ^^
    Gameguy1996
    Gameguy1996
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Post by Gameguy1996 Wed Sep 21, 2016 11:29 pm

It sounds like he's just trying to make some quick cash to pay his bills if that is the case. I hope everything goes well if he passes the forum to you.
    queenzelda
    queenzelda
    Lady Queen
    Lady Queen

Post by queenzelda Thu Sep 22, 2016 3:09 pm

Gameguy1996 wrote:It sounds like he's just trying to make some quick cash to pay his bills if that is the case. I hope everything goes well if he passes the forum to you.
    Yea, he could be at that. Or it could be that he might try to get the money back that he paid for purchasing the forum to begin with. Which he won't get back since I have 0 plans to buy it from off of him anyway. If he wants to unload it & get money for it, he'll just have to unload the forum on some one else if that's the case. XD I plan for him to close out that forum & link the closed forum to one that I'd create & send out a mass mailer to the members to join. It's not that hard of a thing to do really; but we'll see what happens. I really doubt I'll hear from him until sometime next month or so; seeing as that forum is pretty dead.
    queenzelda
    queenzelda
    Lady Queen
    Lady Queen

Post by queenzelda Fri Sep 23, 2016 5:35 pm

When your playing ReCore & are imagining that the main character is Samus you know it's time for Nintendo to friggen do an actual Metroid title. #ReCoreIsMyMetroid
    Winters Thief Zero
    Winters Thief Zero
    Admin
    Admin

Custom Title : Powered Up
    Internet Browser : Mozilla Firefox

User Points : 2147483647
    Favorite Nintendo Game? : Splatoon

Post by Winters Thief Zero Fri Sep 23, 2016 9:59 pm

^ OKAY I AGREE. How is ReCore by the way? I really want to play it.
    Gameguy1996
    Gameguy1996
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Post by Gameguy1996 Sat Sep 24, 2016 12:08 am

You might have to wait a while for the Metroid game since I doubt there will be one unless the NX sells better then expected and Sakamoto likely has to sign off on the game.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 9:08 am