The Nintendo Forum Site

Login/Register to post on the forums and chat in the chatbox.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Nintendo Forum Site

Login/Register to post on the forums and chat in the chatbox.

The Nintendo Forum Site

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Unknown Third Party Moving PS4 Titles to Switch

Winters Thief Zero
    Winters Thief Zero
    Admin
    Admin

Custom Title : Powered Up
    Internet Browser : Mozilla Firefox

User Points : 2147483647
    Favorite Nintendo Game? : Splatoon

Unknown Third Party Moving PS4 Titles to Switch  Empty Unknown Third Party Moving PS4 Titles to Switch

Post by Winters Thief Zero Fri Oct 21, 2016 4:34 pm

While we don't know who it is just yet, a third party development team has stated that they plan to move their titles in progress from PS4 to Nintendo Switch. We have no further details.

This is interesting because it means the architecture must be at least somewhat similar and it must be fairly simple to port, it also means the rumors about the Switch not being very powerful could be false. (although it may not be any more powerful than the PS4) We also don't know if this means the titles are being moved from PS4 to Switch or simply also being released on Switch.
    queenzelda
    queenzelda
    Lady Queen
    Lady Queen

Custom Title : Gengar Master
    Internet Browser : Google Chrome

User Points : 8540
    Favorite Nintendo Game? : The Legend of Zelda & Pokemonz

Unknown Third Party Moving PS4 Titles to Switch  Empty Re: Unknown Third Party Moving PS4 Titles to Switch

Post by queenzelda Sun Oct 23, 2016 12:12 pm

All I have to say is that it better not be SquarEnix because I'd rather support the PS4 by buying Dragon Quest games for it then the Switch tbh. Cause if so then I might have to get the Switch instead. D: I hope I'm wrong & that it's another dev is moving games to the Switch that isn't Square I'd be fine with that. xp

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 4:02 pm