The Nintendo Forum Site

Login/Register to post on the forums and chat in the chatbox.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Nintendo Forum Site

Login/Register to post on the forums and chat in the chatbox.

The Nintendo Forum Site

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bandai Namco working on 3 Switch exclusive titles

Gameguy1996
    Gameguy1996
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Internet Browser : Safari

User Points : 12861

Bandai Namco working on 3 Switch exclusive titles  Empty Bandai Namco working on 3 Switch exclusive titles

Post by Gameguy1996 Tue Nov 07, 2017 11:02 pm

It looks like Bandai Namco will be coming out with a few Switch games at some point.

Go Nintendo wrote:Wondering just how committed Bandai Namco is to Switch? We heard their statement earlier today, and now there's a really juicy tidbit to go along with it. The company has confiremd that they're working on 3 Switch-exclusive titles, with their reveals coming between Spring and Summer 2018. This would go hand-in-hand with the multiplatform titles and ports Bandai Namco is planning for the Switch.

Source

Based on 2 of there recent trademarks I'm guessing the games are the Tales of game and Taiko, As for the 3rd game maybe something Pac-Man related?

Bandai Namco working on 3 Switch exclusive titles  Empty Re: Bandai Namco working on 3 Switch exclusive titles

Post by Guest Tue Nov 07, 2017 11:32 pm

Back when the Switch had its presentation in January there was a logo for Tales of, so, one is definitely that. 

The real question is whether it'll be a main title, remake, port, or spinoff game. 

If it were a 3D remake of Tales of Phantasia I'd go nuts. It'd be the perfect opportunity to do it too. They did it with Tales of Hearts. I don't see why they wouldn't do it with ToP.

Only time will tell.

I still need to play Berseria on PS4... Maybe in a few more months.

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 6:11 pm