The Nintendo Forum Site

Login/Register to post on the forums and chat in the chatbox.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Nintendo Forum Site

Login/Register to post on the forums and chat in the chatbox.

The Nintendo Forum Site

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+3
Gameguy1996
Winters Thief Zero
queenzelda
7 posters

Queen's random blogness: the return 2017

queenzelda
    queenzelda
    Lady Queen
    Lady Queen

Custom Title : Gengar Master
    Internet Browser : Google Chrome

User Points : 8540
    Favorite Nintendo Game? : The Legend of Zelda & Pokemonz

Queen's random blogness: the return 2017 - Page 11 Empty Re: Queen's random blogness: the return 2017

Post by queenzelda Sun Aug 20, 2017 1:34 am

Crap, today I FINALLY feel better & I eat something from out that made my left hand swell. D: I have no idea what it was either, we went to at least two different places besides seeing my folks today. So I know it can't be my dad's food, more so since my mom's just as sensitive with certain foods as I am. I kind of doubt it was Burger King, they may not be the best place to go to eat at but once in a while won't kill me. So my guess it's where went to eat for dinner. Hmmm.. Might have been the chili I tried a bite of. Usually I don't like out chili since it's usually 'Cincinnati style chili' & I for one am not a fan. XD
    queenzelda
    queenzelda
    Lady Queen
    Lady Queen

Queen's random blogness: the return 2017 - Page 11 Empty Re: Queen's random blogness: the return 2017

Post by queenzelda Tue Aug 22, 2017 6:44 pm

Well the good news is that my right hand isn't as swollen as before, but my left hand seems to be slow going. My feet were pretty swollen too but now it's just my left foot that's still a bit on the swollen side. Not to mention feeling like I'm itchy, ugh it drives me cray cray. o-o" Still hopefully by the end of the week the swelling/itchiness will be gone.

I can't believe I'm ready to get SM:O so soon. I thought I'd be waiting 'til the end of the year when Xenoblade Chronicles 2 is sure to release before I ever thought I'd be able to have enough money to be able to purchase a Switch, or even find one before either game release. You know life is sometimes funny that way & surprises you in ways you'd never imagine. Because I have a Switch right now & am more then ready for both games when ever they release. ^^
    Gameguy1996
    Gameguy1996
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Internet Browser : Safari

User Points : 12861

Post by Gameguy1996 Wed Aug 23, 2017 4:39 am

It's funny how things can go better then you think they would in life when it comes to limited items.
    queenzelda
    queenzelda
    Lady Queen
    Lady Queen

Post by queenzelda Thu Aug 24, 2017 5:06 pm

True. Though I doubt I'll ever find a NES/SNES mini in this life time. XD More so since I'd probably get one for my brother. Any who. [/moving on]

I've been dealing with the drama of an idiot for the past couple of weeks & tbh I'm kind of sick of hearing about it. Apparently this person's mother's older sister, let's call her Polly moved in with the mother who we'll call Denise. Polly then started to make threats that either they sell their house out right or she'd report them for elder abuse of their mother (Denise). Well, the problem is that Polly won't allow them access to see their mother & only recently has she gotten a report to the police who have showed up at their house as of last week. They're supposed to speak to the police who by now are just 'fishing' for information. The sister (Polly) is just trying to pull the family apart so she can get her hands on the money she could make from selling the house by scaring her sisters kids into selling it. Problem is that she has no legal ground, she can't make them do anything as the house is their's legally. So of course she's doing every thing in her power to try to get her way & the money she feels her sister is owed. Thing is that she won't win, neither person ever did anything to harm their mother & the one who's probably harming her is her own sister. What really pisses me off is that I don't see how any of this crap is my husband's problem, or our problem. In truth, I bet if we were going through some sort of drama; we'd most likely never see this person ever again (is how I feel). XD
    Gameguy1996
    Gameguy1996
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Post by Gameguy1996 Thu Aug 24, 2017 11:00 pm

I hope the drama is delt with sooner then later and I'm sorry you and  husband got pulled into that mess.
    queenzelda
    queenzelda
    Lady Queen
    Lady Queen

Post by queenzelda Tue Aug 29, 2017 9:36 pm

Idk, I sort of feel like this guy kind of stalked him since we moved & I even told this guy how I felt to his face & he just said that he was trying to be a 'good friend'. HA, my sweet a$$. I bet you the moment we had some sort of family drama going on he's all of sudden go missing for weeks on end. Razz
    queenzelda
    queenzelda
    Lady Queen
    Lady Queen

Post by queenzelda Thu Aug 31, 2017 3:25 pm

[/moving on]

Any who.. *Sigh* I seem to have no way to connect my google play store to the local wifi on my Samsung tablet. I've tried connecting, erasing the cache, fixing the time, erasing data, reinstalling the playstore & everything outside of just plain reinstalling the OS on my flipping tablet. I even tried doing a factory restore & nothing. :/ I think I might look into turning my tablet into a linux touch pc or something cause I feel like I've tried everything & nothing seems to be working. >.<
    queenzelda
    queenzelda
    Lady Queen
    Lady Queen

Post by queenzelda Thu Sep 14, 2017 2:21 pm

Welp, I now have a 10" Insignia tablet & I LOVE IT. I bought it on sale for $65($70+ tax). I fully expected to pay $75 for a different tablet that I wanted to get at another store tbh. But Jing suggested we look at Best Buy for one & to see if they had the Monster Hunter Stories title as well. Of course Best Buy had both. Even if I had to ask the woman who checked me out if they had MH:S in stock because every one else who was in the area, was way more interested with talking to each other then even giving me any kind of attention. Rolling Eyes She told me; "Next time just ask for help from some one when you see them out on the floor." And I was like; "Uh, yea I would if they weren't way more interested with talking to each other then they were in helping me, which is why I asked you for help." xp

Last edited by queenzelda on Fri Sep 15, 2017 4:27 am; edited 1 time in total
    Gameguy1996
    Gameguy1996
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Post by Gameguy1996 Fri Sep 15, 2017 12:06 am

Congrats on the Tablet and the bad retail service at places is why I mostly shop online now.
    queenzelda
    queenzelda
    Lady Queen
    Lady Queen

Post by queenzelda Fri Sep 15, 2017 4:33 am

Honestly I tend to buy my games from Meijer for 10% off since my husband works there & thus is given a discount. I barely purchase anything from Best Buy unless I really want something pretty badly. I also like brick & mortar stores myself. If people gave two craps about keeping their store open they wouldn't act that way. But from the memes I've seen dealing with how ppl treat retail workers & how those very same retailer's feel about you the consumer I wouldn't be surprised if most every store everywhere became human free in the future. Kinda like how it is now in most big chain grocery stores.
    Gameguy1996
    Gameguy1996
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Post by Gameguy1996 Fri Sep 15, 2017 10:49 pm

Where in the age where Amazon is taking over. I like to support the mom and pop stores in my area due to them needing the business more and them being mostly family owned makes it seem like the workers care about going into work unlike some teens who just want the job for a few months.
    queenzelda
    queenzelda
    Lady Queen
    Lady Queen

Post by queenzelda Fri Sep 22, 2017 7:58 pm

Well, I'm not too sure what the problem is where, but I do know that I'd much rather go someplace that I feel welcome & have people I know I can ask for help without them turning me away then having employees ignore me. (Which is why I don't like Best Buy to begin with, either it's feast or famine!)
    [/moving on]

Any who... I've been writing out a Star Wars fan fiction based on how I want that universe to move forward. I honestly don't like the Way Disney is going with it & TBH I didn't really like the way the Legend novels were heading either. So to combat that & keep Star Wars close to my personal ideal of what I'd like to see happen in that universe, I've begun writing out what I would have liked to see happen with my own characters added to the mix, as well as a few new worlds & the like. Though I basically keep the story as it was up to a point. Cause up to a point there's good & holy crap you just f*cked sh*t up bad Disney/Legend's writers. UGH. Razz XD Alternatively, I've also been working on a Phenias & Ferb fan fiction since it's been slow going since I started it. I know where I want it to go, it's just everyday living stuff with the characters in it, so it's been slow atmo. Stuff picks up though after the main character I intro settles in though. :3
    Gameguy1996
    Gameguy1996
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Post by Gameguy1996 Sat Sep 23, 2017 12:24 am

Good luck with those fan factions. As for Star Wars the issue I had with it was the disappointment that was Kylo Ren and I feel like Disney is milking it with a new move every year when it should be one every 3 to 5 years.
    queenzelda
    queenzelda
    Lady Queen
    Lady Queen

Post by queenzelda Mon Sep 25, 2017 12:35 pm

I think you & I were both disappointed in Kylo Ren. Along with probably a lot of others. XD Atmo I'm on chapter 3, moving towards chapter 4 of my Star Wars fan fiction. Once I actually finish the fan fiction I'm on, I'll post either a pdf link to it, or the whole story in the fan fiction section here. :3

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 2:28 am