The Nintendo Forum Site

Login/Register to post on the forums and chat in the chatbox.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Nintendo Forum Site

Login/Register to post on the forums and chat in the chatbox.

The Nintendo Forum Site

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+2
Winters Thief Zero
Gameguy1996
6 posters

Nintendo Spotlight headlines Nintendo's E3 events

queenzelda
    queenzelda
    Lady Queen
    Lady Queen

Custom Title : Gengar Master
    Internet Browser : Google Chrome

User Points : 8540
    Favorite Nintendo Game? : The Legend of Zelda & Pokemonz

Nintendo Spotlight headlines Nintendo's E3 events - Page 2 Empty Re: Nintendo Spotlight headlines Nintendo's E3 events

Post by queenzelda Fri Jun 09, 2017 2:24 pm

Tbh I'm not surprised. Nintendo has never been one to show all of their hand at once. I mean they do have other Directs coming up through out the year to hold onto information for & all if you think about it.
    Winters Thief Zero
    Winters Thief Zero
    Admin
    Admin

Custom Title : Powered Up
    Internet Browser : Mozilla Firefox

User Points : 2147483647
    Favorite Nintendo Game? : Splatoon

Nintendo Spotlight headlines Nintendo's E3 events - Page 2 Empty Re: Nintendo Spotlight headlines Nintendo's E3 events

Post by Winters Thief Zero Fri Jun 09, 2017 10:57 pm

^ You're definitely right, I just expected Nintendo's E3 presence to be a bit more substantial this year than it has been the past few. It seemed like they had a lot of content coming throughout the rest of the year, but I'm not so sure anymore. I guess we'll just have to wait and see though, you really never know.
    queenzelda
    queenzelda
    Lady Queen
    Lady Queen

Post by queenzelda Tue Jun 13, 2017 9:09 am

The way I feel right now, they can't f*ck it up too much since Sony kind of had a terrible showing this year & M$ kind of brought their A game. It's ummm.. Kind of weird seeing the scrip flipped like this.. The universe has to be put to rights & my guess is either Nintendo or Square will up the ante. My guess is it'll be Square, but who knows maybe we'll all see a showing for Metroid 4: Switch. *snickers quietly* xp
    Winters Thief Zero
    Winters Thief Zero
    Admin
    Admin

Custom Title : Powered Up
    Internet Browser : Mozilla Firefox

User Points : 2147483647

Post by Winters Thief Zero Tue Jun 13, 2017 10:54 am

^ Yeah I agree. This was definitely one of Sony's worst showings for E3, and honestly overall nothing shown throughout all of the conferences has been truly breathtaking, at least for me. So even at it's worst I think it'll at least be okay, Super Mario Odyssey should be good.
    queenzelda
    queenzelda
    Lady Queen
    Lady Queen

Post by queenzelda Tue Jun 13, 2017 12:37 pm

queenzelda wrote:We all saw a showing for Metroid 4: Switch.
    The moment I called it, but didn't believe we'd see it was in development & was announced in such an official way. Cool o.o

Last edited by queenzelda on Fri Jun 16, 2017 10:35 am; edited 1 time in total
    Bossblitz88
    Bossblitz88
    Samus Aran
    Samus Aran

Custom Title : Tøμс★Squad !

User Points : 358

Post by Bossblitz88 Thu Jun 15, 2017 9:45 pm

I liked the event. Kirby 2018 caught me off guard and Odyssey was glorious, can't stop listening to the trailer song. Not a fan of the other stuff but my friends were, so I'm glad they were pleased as well. Metroid fans get 2 new games, so good for them! I'm got super hyped when they revealed M&L SS+BM, I'll for sure get that.
    The Shattered Legacy
    The Shattered Legacy
    Samus Aran
    Samus Aran

Custom Title : Keeper of Tasseled Lilies
    User Points : 244

Post by The Shattered Legacy Sat Jun 17, 2017 6:53 am

I was actually awake for the live thing because work pulled me in until like 1:30 am (Spotlight was at 2 my time). My overall reaction was actually pretty similar to Tony's Razz
    ZombieFish
    ZombieFish
    Waddle Dee
    Waddle Dee

User Points : 88
    Favorite Nintendo Game? : Pokemon

Post by ZombieFish Thu Jun 22, 2017 9:30 am

Loved the spotlight, I thought it was the best E3 "conference" after watching them all. So many new games and even though some of them just announcing that they exist it was still really cool that we know all these new Nintendo games are on their way out at some point. I for one can't wait to play Pokémon on my Switch.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 12:05 pm