The Nintendo Forum Site

Login/Register to post on the forums and chat in the chatbox.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Nintendo Forum Site

Login/Register to post on the forums and chat in the chatbox.

The Nintendo Forum Site

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warriors Orochi 4 producer sees potential in Xenoblade Warriors

Gameguy1996
    Gameguy1996
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Internet Browser : Safari

User Points : 12861

Warriors Orochi 4 producer sees potential in Xenoblade Warriors  Empty Warriors Orochi 4 producer sees potential in Xenoblade Warriors

Post by Gameguy1996 Sat Oct 20, 2018 10:33 pm

Could a Xenoblade Warriors be the next Nintendo Warriors game?

Miketendo64 wrote:Speaking as a gamer, 3 franchises I would like to see get the Warriors treatment is Ys, Xeno and Nights of Azure. Spanning across 31 years, Ys is a franchise that has many memorable characters, a lot of history to draw from and would fit the genre nicely. A similar thing can be said about Xenoblade, Xenogears and Xenosaga. Whereas Nights of Azure may be a younger series, it’s still an enjoyable series that would suit the Warriors brand well. So, my question is, is a Ys, Nights of Azure Xeno Warriors something you can see yourself trying to pursue one day or something you have tried to do in the past?

Masaki Furusawa: wrote:Again, as a personal opinion, I think that there would be potential for the “Ys” and “Xeno” series to be adapted, because, just as you mentioned, they feature characters having a strong impact, and would therefore, meld well with the Warriors series.

Source

I feel like Xenoblade Warriors works if they only pull from the Nintendo made games due to how they like to only pull from 3 games when they are a Nintendo Warriors game and I doubt there will be as much crying from fans do to Xenoblade being much smaller then Zelda and Fire Emblem.

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 3:03 pm