The Nintendo Forum Site

Login/Register to post on the forums and chat in the chatbox.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Nintendo Forum Site

Login/Register to post on the forums and chat in the chatbox.

The Nintendo Forum Site

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+9
queenzelda
Saint Fluffy~
Dark Jester
Marowak
Kinopio
Ospreyeagle
Gengar
Winters Thief Zero
Gameguy1996
13 posters

Pokémon X and Pokémon Y

Poll

What starter will you pick?

[ 2 ]
    Pokemon - Pokémon X and Pokémon Y - Page 17 I_vote_lcap17%Pokemon - Pokémon X and Pokémon Y - Page 17 I_vote_rcap [17%] 
    [ 7 ]
    Pokemon - Pokémon X and Pokémon Y - Page 17 I_vote_lcap58%Pokemon - Pokémon X and Pokémon Y - Page 17 I_vote_rcap [58%] 
    [ 3 ]
    Pokemon - Pokémon X and Pokémon Y - Page 17 I_vote_lcap25%Pokemon - Pokémon X and Pokémon Y - Page 17 I_vote_rcap [25%] 

Total Votes: 12
    Poll closed
    Winters Thief Zero
    Winters Thief Zero
    Admin
    Admin

Custom Title : Powered Up
    Internet Browser : Mozilla Firefox

User Points : 2147483647
    Favorite Nintendo Game? : Splatoon

Pokemon - Pokémon X and Pokémon Y - Page 17 Empty Re: Pokémon X and Pokémon Y

Post by Winters Thief Zero Sat Oct 12, 2013 9:18 pm

Changing your characters looks is not very deep, I wish it were more so as I didn't like the way any of the choice 3 trainers looks, but oh well. Razz There does seem to be a lot of clothing you can choose from though.

I haven't played much of Pokemon Y yet. I got to that city which I forgot the name of, and saved there before stopping.
    Gameguy1996
    Gameguy1996
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Internet Browser : Safari

User Points : 12861

Post by Gameguy1996 Sun Oct 13, 2013 1:25 am

I got Pokemon Y at Best Buy toady and I thought they did not have it but some worker got it from the back. Anyway great game and I might also get X since the 6th gen games really good and I did not have to buy Y.

Post by Guest Sun Oct 13, 2013 3:12 am

As suspected. Cousin got the game and is here now playing it.

*goes into lonely corner*
    Winters Thief Zero
    Winters Thief Zero
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Winters Thief Zero Sun Oct 13, 2013 8:09 am

@Gameguy
    Wait so did you get it for free, or did somebody else buy it for you? Razz

@Junko
    That must be annoying.

I'm just getting my Pokemon ready for the first gym, just battling a few more Pokemon.
    queenzelda
    queenzelda
    Lady Queen
    Lady Queen

Custom Title : Gengar Master
    Internet Browser : Google Chrome

User Points : 8540
    Favorite Nintendo Game? : The Legend of Zelda & Pokemonz

Post by queenzelda Sun Oct 13, 2013 11:49 am

Got my second badge & saved inside a Pokemon center for the night. Got up this morning & played some more on X & was able to catch a Snubble. Headed back to the Pokemon center & saved since my 3DS was low on battery power.
    Winters Thief Zero
    Winters Thief Zero
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Winters Thief Zero Sun Oct 13, 2013 1:36 pm

I got my first badge in Y, and got to that next city. (which I again forget the name of) All I did was battle Professor Sycamore and then save outside.
    queenzelda
    queenzelda
    Lady Queen
    Lady Queen

Post by queenzelda Sun Oct 13, 2013 4:23 pm

@ Zero: When you play again; go back into the Pokemopn Prof's lab & get your Pokemon from him! He'll ask you witch one you want! (*Hint as to which ones to choose from* It'll be one of the three you fought against. xD)

OMG I love the Pokedex system in the game. It's really neat how it shows the outline of the Pokemon before filling in all the details (like the colors & what not).

My gameplay so far pt 2:

Last edited by queenzelda on Sun Oct 13, 2013 6:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Winters Thief Zero
    Winters Thief Zero
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Winters Thief Zero Sun Oct 13, 2013 5:30 pm

Oh I already did that, it seems he automatically lets me choose a Pokemon after battling him. :3

I just played some more of Pokemon Y, for about 1½ hours, I made my trainer PR video, my Litleo appears in it at the end because he's so cute. XD I started on Route 5 and 2 of my Pokemon evolved (Fennekin and Squirtle), I tried to battle many wild Pokemon so I could level up and catch a few of them. I like the skate park there but it's a bit pointless. I do find it very fun to skate around in Y though...

So anyway I got to the next town, and just saved over by the Pokemon Center after healing them.
    queenzelda
    queenzelda
    Lady Queen
    Lady Queen

Post by queenzelda Sun Oct 13, 2013 6:17 pm

Oh ok kewl! Just trying to help in my own odd way. XD Oh hey have any of your guys playing either Pokemon X or Y run into any hordes yet? I have; but I always tend to chicken out & run away from them. ^^; XD
    Gameguy1996
    Gameguy1996
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Internet Browser : Safari

User Points : 12861

Post by Gameguy1996 Sun Oct 13, 2013 8:03 pm

Was anyone able to go into the Boutique in Lumiose City? Some lady said I need to try different things to get into the shop. About the horde battles I only run into 2 but I ran since I don't have an attack then hits all of the pokemon. Anyway I'm in some castle right now were I need to find a pokemon for the owner so that I can get an item to move a pokemon.
    Winters Thief Zero
    Winters Thief Zero
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Winters Thief Zero Sun Oct 13, 2013 9:24 pm

I have not run into any hordes yet, but I likely will soon. Hopefully I can aquire an attack that hits all the Pokemon, or a Pokemon that has that attack already.

And I wasn't able to get into the Boutique in Lumiose City. Do you have to just change your clothing, or what? It's a bit strange she wouldn't allow you in because you need to try more things on when, there's plenty of clothing right there in the shop...

Post by Guest Mon Oct 14, 2013 5:03 am

Me and my cousin took turns playing his Pokemon Y. We got past the 4th gym.

Next time I see him I, again, suspect he'll have beaten the game.(he goes through Pokemon games extremely fast because he doesn't read the text)

I haven't been able to fully experience it, so...my first view on this installment is it feels dull.
    Winters Thief Zero
    Winters Thief Zero
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Winters Thief Zero Mon Oct 14, 2013 3:07 pm

That's understandable, you can't really tell whether a game is enjoyable if you're only playing a small portion of it in the middle of the game.

I do read most of the text, so I know what's going on.
    Winters Thief Zero
    Winters Thief Zero
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Winters Thief Zero Wed Oct 16, 2013 3:18 pm

So am I the only one who thinks Hoenn will be hidden somewhere in these games? The characters keep hinting towards it so it's certainly possible. Many people are suggesting remakes of Ruby and Sapphire, but I think my theory is still likely. :3

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 3:33 pm