The Nintendo Forum Site

Login/Register to post on the forums and chat in the chatbox.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Nintendo Forum Site

Login/Register to post on the forums and chat in the chatbox.

The Nintendo Forum Site

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5 posters

The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds

Winters Thief Zero
    Winters Thief Zero
    Admin
    Admin

Custom Title : Powered Up
    Internet Browser : Mozilla Firefox

User Points : 2147483647
    Favorite Nintendo Game? : Splatoon

link - The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds - Page 3 Empty Re: The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds

Post by Winters Thief Zero Fri Oct 11, 2013 9:43 pm

New trailer!

Is that like a female Ganondorf I see there? :PThat's a bt strange, but I really like how they're changing it up. I like how the dark world is named Lorule now rather than just 'the dark world'.
    Winters Thief Zero
    Winters Thief Zero
    Admin
    Admin

link - The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds - Page 3 Empty Re: The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds

Post by Winters Thief Zero Wed Oct 16, 2013 3:25 pm

I hate triple posting, but previously GAME announced they'd be giving a Zelda music box as a preorder gift there, this is no longer the case as there will be nothing from GAME. (although in the tweet, it said they will be bringing something special, so I'm sure something will be available)

I don't care as I live in the US, but I think many people in the UK are disappointed by this.

Also, anybody know who that female Ganondorf is? :p
    queenzelda
    queenzelda
    Lady Queen
    Lady Queen

Custom Title : Gengar Master
    Internet Browser : Google Chrome

User Points : 8540
    Favorite Nintendo Game? : The Legend of Zelda & Pokemonz

Post by queenzelda Thu Oct 17, 2013 11:36 am

Zero Revolution wrote:Also, anybody know who that female Ganondorf is? :p
    Yea, it's most likely his sister Nabooru whom was introduced to the Zelda series in Ocarina of Time. ;3

Or... After watching the trailer I realized that it's just a female version of Ganondorf from Lorule due to Nintendo's laziness... Ugh. *facepalms self* xD
    Winters Thief Zero
    Winters Thief Zero
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Winters Thief Zero Thu Oct 17, 2013 3:03 pm

He's apparently not female, I just read last night in an interview with Aonuma that he's supposed to be hard to tell what gender he is. And his name is...Yuga? Something like that I don't remember.

I was intrigued at the thought of a female version of Ganondorf, but I guess that's not happening. :/
    Gameguy1996
    Gameguy1996
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Internet Browser : Safari

User Points : 12861

Post by Gameguy1996 Tue Oct 29, 2013 10:49 pm

Nintendo is going all out on November 22nd by releasing the Legend of Zelda 3DS XL in the same day as A Link Between Worlds, Mario Party Island Tour, Super Mario 3D World.

Winters Thief Zero
    Winters Thief Zero
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Winters Thief Zero Tue Oct 29, 2013 11:00 pm

Awesome! I still wish I could have the Zelda 3DS, but I'd rather not spend so much money on it when I already own a 3DS. Of course, I'll still be getting the game. :3
    Winters Thief Zero
    Winters Thief Zero
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Winters Thief Zero Thu Oct 31, 2013 9:28 pm

New trailer!

I really like the darkness circle surrounding Link shown in the trailer, that's very creative.
    Gameguy1996
    Gameguy1996
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Post by Gameguy1996 Mon Nov 11, 2013 9:37 pm

Here's the tv spot and the Q and A from GameXplain.

That's cool how you can do most dungeons in any order and it sounds like there's something hidden about the shop keeper.

Last edited by Gameguy1996 on Mon Nov 11, 2013 9:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Winters Thief Zero
    Winters Thief Zero
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Winters Thief Zero Mon Nov 11, 2013 9:43 pm

Haven't seen the Q & A yet, I'll watch it later. And you can't do all the dungeons in any order? I'm kinda assuming the final dungeon must be the final one, but other than that, I'm hoping you have a choice.

Also, somebody said that there's something after the game that will keep you playing for quite some time...Aounuma said previously that you'll find out about the Majora's Mask 3D remake at the end of this game. Could Majora's Mask be unlocked when you complete the game?
    Winters Thief Zero
    Winters Thief Zero
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Winters Thief Zero Tue Nov 12, 2013 10:20 pm

The first review for A Link Between Worlds has been released, being from Gameinformer. They gave it a perfect score of 10/10.

This honestly doesn't surprise me, but it does make me want to play this game even more. I really can't wait until it releases...I'll be getting it launch day, which is actually next Friday! :3
    Gameguy1996
    Gameguy1996
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Post by Gameguy1996 Wed Nov 13, 2013 12:10 pm

Here's some Nintendo Direct gameplay.

This game looks great and like how you battle other people via streatpass.
    queenzelda
    queenzelda
    Lady Queen
    Lady Queen

Post by queenzelda Fri Nov 22, 2013 2:39 am

Just come to tell you guys I'm in the middle of downloading ALBW right now! I was out picking up some stuff & went ahead & got another eshop card for the extra amount I needed in order to download this title. Very Happy It's been downloading for over half an hour now. Argh; I wish it'd hurry up. (Lol) It took up at least 5440 blocks off of my SD card when I downloaded it & I still have enough room for more seeing as I invested in an 8GB SD card when I bought my 3DS. XD

I can honestly say that I'm probably the first person on the site to own the game long before any one else here gets the physical copy because I decided to go the digital download route. xp I can't wait to play it! I wish the download would hurry up already. D: XD
    queenzelda
    queenzelda
    Lady Queen
    Lady Queen

Post by queenzelda Fri Nov 22, 2013 3:14 am

*Double post with game info. cause I figured I can I have the game & am playing it.* Very Happy

Just downloaded A Link Between Worlds: finally I'm in the middle of trying to decide what to name Link. I was thinking 'Cloud' just to throw some streetpassers off. Razz XD Na; I decided to name him after one of my oc's; 'Eran' instead.

ALBW GP:

*I'll update as I play by editing this post. Very Happy Fyi: more '**' show when I've gotten further in my gameplay then from the last time I posted. ;3
    Winters Thief Zero
    Winters Thief Zero
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Winters Thief Zero Fri Nov 22, 2013 3:07 pm

Ugh Queen, you're so lucky to have gotten it 12 hours before me. XD Although I still don't own ALBW. I'm going to try a couple of stores to find a physical copy of the game later today. (probably in an hour or so? I just want to relax for awhile :p) I will go the download route like Queen but onky if I can't find a copy of it anywhere.

I can't wait though! So excited! :3 And naming Link won't be a problem for me, he'll just be Zero as always. Razz

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 13, 2024 2:52 am