The Nintendo Forum Site

Login/Register to post on the forums and chat in the chatbox.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Nintendo Forum Site

Login/Register to post on the forums and chat in the chatbox.

The Nintendo Forum Site

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5 posters

The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds

queenzelda
    queenzelda
    Lady Queen
    Lady Queen

Custom Title : Gengar Master
    Internet Browser : Google Chrome

User Points : 8540
    Favorite Nintendo Game? : The Legend of Zelda & Pokemonz

link - The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds - Page 4 Empty Re: The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds

Post by queenzelda Fri Nov 22, 2013 4:59 pm

Well naming Link "Queen' would just be weird. Razz XD I might make a second file using that name but not use streetpass with that file. Oh you get three saves with this title btw; which I thought is awesome. :3

Oh I've gotten further in the game then I did from above. I had to save & quit then go to bed cause it was almost 4PM by the time I hit the hey. XD

ALBW GP:
    Gameguy1996
    Gameguy1996
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Internet Browser : Safari

User Points : 12861

link - The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds - Page 4 Empty Re: The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds

Post by Gameguy1996 Fri Nov 22, 2013 10:33 pm

I will just name him Link since I like using the regular name.
    Winters Thief Zero
    Winters Thief Zero
    Admin
    Admin

Custom Title : Powered Up
    Internet Browser : Mozilla Firefox

User Points : 2147483647
    Favorite Nintendo Game? : Splatoon

Post by Winters Thief Zero Fri Nov 22, 2013 10:45 pm

I finally own ALBW! Very Happy

I suppose I should put what I played in a spoiler just in case...

Spoiler:
    Winters Thief Zero
    Winters Thief Zero
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Winters Thief Zero Sat Nov 23, 2013 9:23 am

I have to say, I'm really enjoying this game, possibly even more than I did A Link to the Past...

Although the game almost feels like playing through A Link to the Past all over again, as if I'd never played it before. It's completely new yet so similar. I even found some similarities to Spirit Tracks with the Tornado Rod dungeon, using the Tornado Rod is almost like the wind gust thing from that game. Obviously it's a bit different, but similar nonetheless. I'm having a lot of fun just exploring the world I already knew so well from A Link to the Past, and I just got the Master Sword!
    Winters Thief Zero
    Winters Thief Zero
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Winters Thief Zero Fri Nov 29, 2013 10:50 pm

Okay, I've saved every sage in ALBW, yet I STILL haven't managed to find Mother Miamai (I have no idea how to spell her name, but seems close enough) can someone tell me so I can upgrade some of these weapons?
    Gameguy1996
    Gameguy1996
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Post by Gameguy1996 Fri Nov 29, 2013 11:28 pm

Here were you find her.

Spoiler:
    queenzelda
    queenzelda
    Lady Queen
    Lady Queen

Post by queenzelda Sat Nov 30, 2013 3:25 am

Ha, I saved at least 4 out of 7 Sages & found Mother Maiamai long before Link followed Yuga to Lorule. xp

I'm in the middle of the Ice Temple in Lorule on Death Mountain. Which impo; makes no sense.. How can an ICE TEMPLE be on an ACTIVE VOLCANO? <.<" Argh. xp
    Winters Thief Zero
    Winters Thief Zero
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Winters Thief Zero Sat Nov 30, 2013 9:00 am

@Gameguy
    Thanks! I have no idea how I haven't found her yet.

@Queen
    Well the Lorule version of Death Mountain is completely covered in snow and ice so it makes sense.
    Winters Thief Zero
    Winters Thief Zero
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Winters Thief Zero Mon Jan 20, 2014 10:28 am

This really has more to do with Majora's Mask 3D, but Hiromasa Shikata, director of ALBW, says it was a "very special request" to put Majora's Mask in Link's house in the game.

Hiromasa Shikata wrote:[Having Majora's Mask in Link's house] was a special request from Aonuma’s production team. Now why would they ask us to do that?

Hinting towards Majora's Mask 3D AGAIN! I really think it's going to happen eventually. Perhaps even as DLC for ALBW?...
    queenzelda
    queenzelda
    Lady Queen
    Lady Queen

Post by queenzelda Mon Jan 20, 2014 2:29 pm

Zero Revolution wrote:This really has more to do with Majora's Mask 3D, but Hiromasa Shikata, director of ALBW, says it was a "very special request" to put Majora's Mask in Link's house in the game.

Hiromasa Shikata wrote:[Having Majora's Mask in Link's house] was a special request from Aonuma’s production team. Now why would they ask us to do that?

Hinting towards Majora's Mask 3D AGAIN! I really think it's going to happen eventually. Perhaps even as DLC for ALBW?...
    I'd say that it would make more sense for Majora's Mask to show up as DLC for Ocarina of Time & not a Link Between Worlds seeing as Majora's Mask takes place after Ocarina of Time.
    Winters Thief Zero
    Winters Thief Zero
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Winters Thief Zero Mon Jan 20, 2014 6:43 pm

And that it's a remake, but considering all of the hints specifically from A Link Between Worlds, it could be connected to that game in some way. Maybe they're just planning a Majora's Mask 2 rather than a remake?
    queenzelda
    queenzelda
    Lady Queen
    Lady Queen

Post by queenzelda Mon Jan 20, 2014 10:21 pm

Yea but a ALBW & Majora's Mask aren't connected in the time line; unless Ocarina of Time happens first & then Majora's Mask. I'd say the only way that ALBW & Majora's Mask could be connected is if the same group of people who helped create ALBW also remade Majora's Mask for the 3DS.. Unless.. Wait.. THAT'S the connection! O.o
    Winters Thief Zero
    Winters Thief Zero
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Winters Thief Zero Mon Jan 20, 2014 10:49 pm

But I meant it could be connected in the timeline to a Majora's Mask sequel if one were to be made. Maybe it links to it in some way. Razz Okay enough with terrible puns, but the connection could just be that the same team develops the remake who made ALBW if it's going to be a remake. But there is obviously going to be SOMETHING, Nintendo wouldn't be hinting so many times at it if there weren't. Unless they're just teasing us, or perhaps the new Zelda for Wii U is the one actually connected to Majora's Mask...who knows.
    Gameguy1996
    Gameguy1996
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Post by Gameguy1996 Tue Jan 21, 2014 1:33 am

I would rather them wait and make the Majora's Mask remake as a launch title for the next Nintendo handheld but, I know that won't happen. Also I don't see Majora's Mask being just DLC since many people will just buy a remake by its self.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 13, 2024 3:20 am