The Nintendo Forum Site

Login/Register to post on the forums and chat in the chatbox.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Nintendo Forum Site

Login/Register to post on the forums and chat in the chatbox.

The Nintendo Forum Site

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+13
Nessness
commanderedgeworth
Frost-Knight
The Shattered Legacy
Polar
TheFrozenFairy
Rosalina
Nino
Saint Fluffy~
Dark Jester
Marowak
Soupy
Gengar
17 posters

Super Smash Bros. for Wii U and Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS

Winters Thief Zero
    Winters Thief Zero
    Admin
    Admin

Custom Title : Powered Up
    Internet Browser : Mozilla Firefox

User Points : 2147483647
    Favorite Nintendo Game? : Splatoon

Super Smash Bros. for Wii U and Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS  - Page 15 Empty Re: Super Smash Bros. for Wii U and Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS

Post by Winters Thief Zero Thu Sep 26, 2013 6:44 pm

I don't think it's a waste of a spot, while Toon Link does have the same move set, he's really a completely different character than Link. It's not just a palette swap or something of the like. Razz
    Marowak
    Marowak
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Custom Title : Mari
    User Points : 2927
    Favorite Nintendo Game? : Legend of Metroid Emblem Bros Story X/Y

Super Smash Bros. for Wii U and Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS  - Page 15 Empty Re: Super Smash Bros. for Wii U and Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS

Post by Marowak Thu Sep 26, 2013 7:41 pm

I preferred using Toon Link in Brawl due to Link moving super slow, so I'll probably prefer Toon Link in this one as well, I don't find him too much a waste, and I won't until I see more characters come out to decide if he should have been someone else or not.
    Gameguy1996
    Gameguy1996
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Internet Browser : Safari

User Points : 12861

Post by Gameguy1996 Tue Oct 01, 2013 10:57 am

Sonic joins the battle once again.

Super Smash Bros. for Wii U and Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS  - Page 15 Screen-1

Super Smash Bros. for Wii U and Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS  - Page 15 Screen-2

Super Smash Bros. for Wii U and Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS  - Page 15 Screen-3

Super Smash Bros. for Wii U and Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS  - Page 15 Screen-4

Super Smash Bros. for Wii U and Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS  - Page 15 Screen-5

Super Smash Bros. for Wii U and Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS  - Page 15 Screen-6

Super Smash Bros. for Wii U and Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS  - Page 15 Screen-7

Super Smash Bros. for Wii U and Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS  - Page 15 Screen-8

Super Smash Bros. for Wii U and Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS  - Page 15 Screen-9

Super Smash Bros. for Wii U and Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS  - Page 15 Screen-10

Sonic comeing back was a done deal when Nintendo signed that deal with Sega.
    Winters Thief Zero
    Winters Thief Zero
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Winters Thief Zero Tue Oct 01, 2013 3:27 pm

I really wish they'd show off a new character previously not in the series, I never played as Sonic in Brawl anyway.
    Luma Party
    Luma Party
    Link
    Link

Custom Title : The Luma
    User Points : 2765

Post by Luma Party Tue Oct 01, 2013 6:30 pm

Expected.
    Well, hopefully he has a good move-set.
    The next character revealed will probably be like Pac-Man.
    Gameguy1996
    Gameguy1996
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Post by Gameguy1996 Tue Oct 01, 2013 8:45 pm

Luma Party wrote:Expected.
    Well, hopefully he has a good move-set.
    The next character revealed will probably be like Pac-Man.
    It will likely be Mewtwo or Pokemon Trainer around X and Y release date. I think they will show Pac-Men during E3 next year or maybe at the end of this month since his game is coming out. However I don't think they will show three characters in one month but, you never know.

Post by Guest Tue Oct 01, 2013 8:49 pm

OMFG!

IS THIS FOR REAL?! MY CHILDHOOD DREAM...HAS. COME. TRUE!!!

MEGA MAN, SONIC AND MARIO?! sdgkmdk dkgbknjdsfn gkjdfc
    Winters Thief Zero
    Winters Thief Zero
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Winters Thief Zero Tue Oct 01, 2013 9:27 pm

Yeah, I agree with Gameguy, it's much more likely that Mewtwo (or some other Pokemon) and/or Pokemon Trainer will be revealed next. I'm starting to think Pac-Man won't even be in the game, but I guess we'll see. What would his moveset be anyway? Razz

Marowak
    Marowak
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Custom Title : Mari
    User Points : 2927
    Favorite Nintendo Game? : Legend of Metroid Emblem Bros Story X/Y

Post by Marowak Tue Oct 01, 2013 11:07 pm

I don't know what Pac-Man's moveset would be, but I'm sure his final smash would be something with a power pellet. Seeing Sonic come back is kinda cool to see, I suppose, everyone is excited to see new guys coming, but they're probably holding those for the end. There's still Yoshi, Jigglypuff, Ness, and Captain Falcon to be shown that were from the original that've been in all of them.
    Winters Thief Zero
    Winters Thief Zero
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Winters Thief Zero Wed Oct 02, 2013 3:25 pm

Ness would've been perfect to announce when Earthbound came to Wii U Virtual Console, there's really no other time to show him if we're going by Gameguy's words. (which have been correct so far)

I'm sure he'll be in the game though. Perhaps Ninten will be in as well, although I doubt it considering he's far too similar to Ness.
    Gameguy1996
    Gameguy1996
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Post by Gameguy1996 Wed Oct 16, 2013 10:57 pm

Looks like we did not get to see a different Pokemon for X and Y. I think the reason was because Nintendo did not think Pokemon X and Y needed the character for sales of X and Y or the Pokemon character was just not ready be shown yet. I don't think we will see Ness, Jigglypuff and Captain Falcon for a while since there likely hidden characters.

Post by Guest Thu Oct 17, 2013 1:09 am

Gameguy1996 wrote:I don't think we will see Ness, Jigglypuff and Captain Falcon for a while since there likely hidden characters.
    I don't get you Sakurai.

If they are indeed secrets, what's the reason this time to have Luigi not unlockable?

(see Ness and C.Falcon in Melee)
    Winters Thief Zero
    Winters Thief Zero
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Winters Thief Zero Thu Oct 17, 2013 3:09 pm

Ness a secret character? He likely won't be, although you never know.

I wonder if when they do reveal a Pokémon for these games, it will have a Mega Evolution...

Post by Guest Thu Oct 17, 2013 7:40 pm

Zero Revolution wrote:I wonder if when they do reveal a Pokémon for these games, it will have a Mega Evolution...
    I got it.

Mewtwo returns and his Final Smash is Mega Evolving.

I would prefer Mewtwo X and not Y.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 7:25 am