The Nintendo Forum Site

Login/Register to post on the forums and chat in the chatbox.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Nintendo Forum Site

Login/Register to post on the forums and chat in the chatbox.

The Nintendo Forum Site

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

Dreams

Winters Thief Zero
    Winters Thief Zero
    Admin
    Admin

Custom Title : Powered Up
    Internet Browser : Mozilla Firefox

User Points : 2147483647
    Favorite Nintendo Game? : Splatoon

Dreams Empty Dreams

Post by Winters Thief Zero Mon May 27, 2013 10:31 pm

I was thinking we should actually have a topic specifically for posting dreams you have. I know Luma posted one of his dreams in his blog, and I wanted to post one of mine (which I forgot now Razz) so it would be easier to have a thread...

Anyway, the strange dream I had last night was about me being at a school. (or at least I think it was some school) and we all had to go through a bunch of rooms and take these animals and put them in little bags. The thing is, they weren't exactly animals, more just weird creatures. There was this one room where I kept missing the animals that were in it, which were really cute...blobs. I eventually did get some though. Razz

Dreams Empty Re: Dreams

Post by Guest Tue May 28, 2013 11:11 am

I normally forget what I've dreamt. That, or I sleep in a shrouded black of nothingness.(this is what i'd expect death to be like)

If I do remember my dream, more than not it pertains to something realistic and not "fantasy".
    Winters Thief Zero
    Winters Thief Zero
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Winters Thief Zero Tue May 28, 2013 3:15 pm

^ I'm not sure if this is completely true or not, but apparently you can only remember your dreams if you awoke in the middle of the dream. So it makes sense you wouldn't remember the majority of them. I tend to forget most of mine as well, even when I actually want to remember the dreams.

As for me, they're almost never realistic in the slightest.
    Marowak
    Marowak
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Custom Title : Mari
    User Points : 2927
    Favorite Nintendo Game? : Legend of Metroid Emblem Bros Story X/Y

Post by Marowak Tue May 28, 2013 7:27 pm

I think my mind has learned at this point that when the dream get's un-normal that I'm dreaming, because I have this odd thing in my dreams where I know I'm dreaming so I can do some weird looking spin into the air and start flying. So my dreams, they don't make sense. I love when my dreams have a start to end and work in a story. It's so rare, but when it happens and I can finish them it's great. Though when there is a story and an alarm wakes me up before it's finished is probably the worst thing because I never get to see how it ends.
    Winters Thief Zero
    Winters Thief Zero
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Winters Thief Zero Tue May 28, 2013 8:57 pm

I love those kinda dreams as well Cubone, they rarely occur though, at least to me. I always get made when I don't get to finish the dream and see how it ends, even if it's just a dream, they can be pretty interesting or just fun to have. Razz

And what you mentioned about controlling your dreams in a way, that would be called a lucid dream. I always wanted to have one, and only have once. I was just walking up some road, and was like, "hey, this is a dream". Then I just started flying and doing all sorts of weird things to the dream until it ended shortly afterwards.
    Marowak
    Marowak
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Custom Title : Mari
    User Points : 2927
    Favorite Nintendo Game? : Legend of Metroid Emblem Bros Story X/Y

Post by Marowak Tue May 28, 2013 10:58 pm

Let me just say, next time (if ever) you have a lucid dream, think violence, get all your anger out in your dream so no one sees it the next day.
    Winters Thief Zero
    Winters Thief Zero
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Winters Thief Zero Thu May 30, 2013 5:33 pm

It has nothing to do with that, I think I posted it earlier in this thread (guess not?) but you only remember your dreams if you awoke in the middle of the dream, before it finished.
    Winters Thief Zero
    Winters Thief Zero
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Winters Thief Zero Sun Jun 02, 2013 10:36 am

I actually had 2 dreams last night...

I was at a school when somebody who I know told me they were going to have some contest or something throwing snow and fire at each other. Razz It was only really snow when we actually did it though. The next day everybody was talking about it in that school.

The other one, which was a lot weirder, I was with some kid and a man and we started going into a cave and found gold. Then a bunch of wrestlers came and started beating us up and got the gold. But then they said they would give the gold back if we gave them all of our doors in our houses. So then we were somehkw at my house already, and there was just a giant stack of doors. I went throuh one and fell down through a hole.

Post by Guest Sun Jun 02, 2013 7:38 pm

I'm just going to point out I daydream much more often than dreaming in a deep slumber.

Considering it is a fantasy world I have pleasant times there...
    Arctic
    Arctic
    Baby Yoshi
    Baby Yoshi

User Points : 7
    Favorite Nintendo Game? : Um... do a barrel roll!

Post by Arctic Tue Jun 04, 2013 6:13 am

I had a dream that I was getting off the school bus from high school. As I was walking away from the bus, the bus driver asked me to come back and drink beer with Stone Cold Steve Austin who appeared out of nowhere. That was one of the most awesome dreams of my entire life.
    Winters Thief Zero
    Winters Thief Zero
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Winters Thief Zero Tue Jun 04, 2013 8:32 am

I was walking towards the door of my house when 2 guys just slrung out in front of me armored. They started trying to kill me but not with their swords or anything they actually had. They sent a 'poisoned wasp' to sting me and kill me. (I woke up after that though)
    Winters Thief Zero
    Winters Thief Zero
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Winters Thief Zero Thu Jun 06, 2013 6:39 pm

In the dream I had last night, I was inside of a giant tree next to a river that had a hole in the front, then I fell into the river. After that, some fish which had legs for some reason kicked the tree multiple times until it broke. Razz
    Winters Thief Zero
    Winters Thief Zero
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Winters Thief Zero Sun Jun 09, 2013 11:36 am

Don't remember any dreams from last night, but I haven't posted the previous one:

I was drawing these characters, and then they just started randomly moving, and talking about something I can't remember. I then took the paper I was drawing on and ran outside to my back yard. Then I layed down.
    Winters Thief Zero
    Winters Thief Zero
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Winters Thief Zero Mon Jun 10, 2013 12:49 pm

I know I just posted here, but I had a really long dream last night so...

I went to this place with different areas, each having some sort of carnival game or something like that. I went to one area, and there was a door behind it that I went through. Apparently it was inside of some mall, and then I went up a random staircase right in front of me. After that, I saw my brother sitting on the ground having kids go on top of him. Then I sat down and had kids start doing it as well! One of them was a girl who fell off of me and got hurt, so we had to go to a doctor in the mall. We walked down those stairs and there we were. We sat down and there was a man sitting next to us in front of a TV. Then the TV started playing some song about letters and stuff, while he was supposed to move his body in the right ways, which he didn't really do at all, just barely moving parts. The doctor (who really seemed like more of a psychologist than a doctor) told him we'd have to try it again. So then he started it again, and I woke up after that. Razz

One of the weirdest dreams I've had.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content