The Nintendo Forum Site

Login/Register to post on the forums and chat in the chatbox.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Nintendo Forum Site

Login/Register to post on the forums and chat in the chatbox.

The Nintendo Forum Site

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

Dreams

Snowy Yialina
    Snowy Yialina
    Pikachu
    Pikachu

Internet Browser : Google Chrome

User Points : 715

Dreams - Page 2 Empty Any dreams?

Post by Snowy Yialina Fri Jun 14, 2013 11:54 pm

Sorry if this already is a topic.... Here is what I dreamnt about on Thursday night...  (How do you spell dremnt?) 

"I had a weird dream that there was no blood flow in my hand and then it slowly got worse and brought me to death... Then I had a dream about Candy Crush and deleting and stuff and Christmas :/ Then after that I had a horrific dream about a tornado that was headed for my house and I was petrified! There was a notification on FB and everything it was really scary and then there was a live broadcast and then this China place evacuating and then they just made some curry outside in the rain! :/ And then they had these weird fancie pillows and weird lanterns.."

MEGA WEIRD! :/
    Winters Thief Zero
    Winters Thief Zero
    Admin
    Admin

Custom Title : Powered Up
    Internet Browser : Mozilla Firefox

User Points : 2147483647
    Favorite Nintendo Game? : Splatoon

Dreams - Page 2 Empty Re: Dreams

Post by Winters Thief Zero Sun Jun 16, 2013 11:01 am

I had two dreams last night:

The first one, my immediate family (excluding one of my brothers) was in a car, and we were just driving normally. Then, my dad who was driving the car, started climbing into another seat in the car, so nobody was driving it. We were still going in the car as if somebody was driving it though. Razz Even so I was kinda scared, but then my brother who doesn't have a license started driving. We nearly crashed into the car in front of us.

Second dream, Me and my brother were hanging from a ledge, talking but I can't remember what we were saying now. One part of it was about how something bad that happened to my cousin wouldn't happen if we hung onto the ledge for a long time, we were apparently going back in time. I don't remember much of the dream though.
    Winters Thief Zero
    Winters Thief Zero
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Winters Thief Zero Tue Jun 25, 2013 10:49 am

I went to a hotel for some reason, but it wasn't like a regular hotel. It was all on one floor and there were doors everywhere. It was totally white and stuffs. I slept on a white bed for like 5 minutes, then my brother came into that room for some reason. Then we went out of it and some garage door in there closed. I was scared now since we couldn't get out, but my brother just knocked on the garage door and it opened. But then there was nobody inside. My brother then disappeared, and I went back to that bed and slept until I woke up. Razz
    Winters Thief Zero
    Winters Thief Zero
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Winters Thief Zero Wed Jul 03, 2013 10:33 pm

I had a dream last night, it was weird as it wasn't from my first person view point, I was just looking down at myself. (unless that wasn't me...) I went to a store and bought out the store, then told some customer to leave. That's it really.
    Winters Thief Zero
    Winters Thief Zero
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Winters Thief Zero Sun Jul 07, 2013 8:59 pm

I hate to triple post but I had the weirdest dream with some members from TNFS.

I was in my house eating pizza, then Fluffiness~ came in the door and said that we were leaving. So I went outside and it was raining, then got into a big red car. Lieutenant was also in the car for some reason, then we went to Combat's house because he started living by himself. The house was really dirty in each room and he wasn't there. We then went to Gameguy's house which was quiet and still, and couldn't find him either. Then I woke up...

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content