The Nintendo Forum Site

Login/Register to post on the forums and chat in the chatbox.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Nintendo Forum Site

Login/Register to post on the forums and chat in the chatbox.

The Nintendo Forum Site

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+3
Luma Party
queenzelda
nintendofan16
7 posters

Hey people:), my Zelda Drawings + Nintendo Moustache Contest

nintendofan16
    nintendofan16
    Baby Yoshi
    Baby Yoshi

User Points : 3

Hey people:), my Zelda Drawings + Nintendo Moustache Contest Empty Hey people:), my Zelda Drawings + Nintendo Moustache Contest

Post by nintendofan16 Thu Jul 04, 2013 1:36 pm

Hey guys Hey people:), my Zelda Drawings + Nintendo Moustache Contest Smile.
    I am Sarah. I have a Nintendo 3ds with some games like: Zelda ocarina of time 3d,
    Luigi's mansion 2, super mario 3d land, mario kart 7, professor Layton etc.
    I am a real Zelda fan, I love to draw gamecharacters(most are zeldacharacters.)
    I am interest in game art. But I am a real Nintendo fan not only the 3ds, also the
    wii, gamecube, n64, gba, dslite are really great. I hope I will enjoy this
    website. The reason why I made this account is because the dutch Nintendo
    Moustache Contest, but I will be also active after the deadline. Wanna see the
    picture and vote? :

http://tinyurl.com/snorrrr
    You can win a Wii U. And ofcourse I want to play The Legend of Zelda The Windwaker HD! Hey people:), my Zelda Drawings + Nintendo Moustache Contest Clear
    Thank you! I really appreciate it! I used some Zelda drawings(made by me) at the background in the Moustache picture. So I like to show some Zelda drawings with you, Hey people:), my Zelda Drawings + Nintendo Moustache Contest Clear

Hey people:), my Zelda Drawings + Nintendo Moustache Contest Zelda_17

Hey people:), my Zelda Drawings + Nintendo Moustache Contest Zelda_18

Hey people:), my Zelda Drawings + Nintendo Moustache Contest Zelda_19

Hey people:), my Zelda Drawings + Nintendo Moustache Contest Sarah_12
    queenzelda
    queenzelda
    Lady Queen
    Lady Queen

Custom Title : Gengar Master
    Internet Browser : Google Chrome

User Points : 8540
    Favorite Nintendo Game? : The Legend of Zelda & Pokemonz

Hey people:), my Zelda Drawings + Nintendo Moustache Contest Empty Re: Hey people:), my Zelda Drawings + Nintendo Moustache Contest

Post by queenzelda Thu Jul 04, 2013 1:55 pm

Ha you just joined tnfs to get yourself free votes for some random contest where in it you'll win yourself free games right? You know there's facebook & twitter for that kind of self serving advertising ya know. (Just sayin.)
    Luma Party
    Luma Party
    Link
    Link

Custom Title : The Luma
    User Points : 2765

Hey people:), my Zelda Drawings + Nintendo Moustache Contest Empty Re: Hey people:), my Zelda Drawings + Nintendo Moustache Contest

Post by Luma Party Thu Jul 04, 2013 2:43 pm

Get lost bot/spammer.

This is the third forum I have seen a message similar to this, voting for the mustache thing....
    Winters Thief Zero
    Winters Thief Zero
    Admin
    Admin

Custom Title : Powered Up
    Internet Browser : Mozilla Firefox

User Points : 2147483647
    Favorite Nintendo Game? : Splatoon

Post by Winters Thief Zero Thu Jul 04, 2013 7:43 pm

She isn't a bot, but advertising is not allowed. If you continue advertising this contest, you will be banned. (just warning you)

Welcome to the forum though I guess...

@Luma
    Were the posts exactly the same as this?
    Luma Party
    Luma Party
    Link
    Link

Post by Luma Party Thu Jul 04, 2013 8:36 pm

Actually, no.
    The member on the other two was named "the excalinator" and advertised this contest but it was a he.
    This person said that their girlfriend was entering the contest and needed to vote on it.
    Still don't trust this person though.
    Winters Thief Zero
    Winters Thief Zero
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Winters Thief Zero Thu Jul 04, 2013 10:37 pm

I know him, from months ago, except he wasn't advertising anything...I don't know. I don't want to just lose a member, if she winds up staying and doesn't advertise anymore, there's no reason for bans.

So if we could just keep this thread to welcomes...
    Soupy
    Soupy
    Donkey Kong
    Donkey Kong

User Points : 413
    Favorite Nintendo Game? : 3DS FC: 0189-9067-5963

Post by Soupy Fri Jul 05, 2013 3:23 pm

We will give you queenzelda if you give us the mustache.
    Just kidding. Welcome.
    queenzelda
    queenzelda
    Lady Queen
    Lady Queen

Custom Title : Gengar Master

User Points : 8540
    Favorite Nintendo Game? : The Legend of Zelda & Pokemonz

Post by queenzelda Fri Jul 05, 2013 3:38 pm

Link wrote:We will give you queenzelda if you give us the mustache.
    She can not has me I'm already spoken for. Razz
    Snowy Yialina
    Snowy Yialina
    Pikachu
    Pikachu

User Points : 715

Post by Snowy Yialina Sun Jul 07, 2013 6:10 am

nintendofan16 wrote:Hey guys Hey people:), my Zelda Drawings + Nintendo Moustache Contest Smile.
    I am Sarah. I have a Nintendo 3ds with some games like: Zelda ocarina of time 3d,
    Luigi's mansion 2, super mario 3d land, mario kart 7, professor Layton etc.
    I am a real Zelda fan, I love to draw gamecharacters(most are zeldacharacters.)
    I am interest in game art. But I am a real Nintendo fan not only the 3ds, also the
    wii, gamecube, n64, gba, dslite are really great. I hope I will enjoy this
    website. The reason why I made this account is because the dutch Nintendo
    Moustache Contest, but I will be also active after the deadline. Wanna see the
    picture and vote? :

http://tinyurl.com/snorrrr
    You can win a Wii U. And ofcourse I want to play The Legend of Zelda The Windwaker HD! Hey people:), my Zelda Drawings + Nintendo Moustache Contest Clear
    Thank you! I really appreciate it! I used some Zelda drawings(made by me) at the background in the Moustache picture. So I like to show some Zelda drawings with you, Hey people:), my Zelda Drawings + Nintendo Moustache Contest Clear

Hey people:), my Zelda Drawings + Nintendo Moustache Contest Zelda_17

Hey people:), my Zelda Drawings + Nintendo Moustache Contest Zelda_18

Hey people:), my Zelda Drawings + Nintendo Moustache Contest Zelda_19

Hey people:), my Zelda Drawings + Nintendo Moustache Contest Sarah_12
        Hey Sarah, welcome to the forum! Smile My name's Yi. You surely are a MASSIVE Nintendo Fan. Wow! Don't advertise as many members had said. Or you could get banned. And you don't want that. Nice meeting you ~Yi~
    King Atem
    King Atem
    Ness
    Ness

Custom Title : PlayStation King

User Points : 1568
    Favorite Nintendo Game? : Legend of Zelda, Mario 'n Pokemon.

Post by King Atem Wed Jul 10, 2013 7:24 pm

Don't count on this person being a real member. This is just a post to get this person more advertiseing in order to get themselves more votes in a contest.

Still if I am wrong I shall welcome them when next we meet. At this moment I am highly doubtful as they have yet to reutrn to defend themselves or say; 'hey nice to be a memebr here sorry for the spam post.' Razz
    Luma Party
    Luma Party
    Link
    Link

Post by Luma Party Wed Jul 10, 2013 8:50 pm

Yusei wrote:Don't count on this person being a real member. This is just a post to get this person more advertiseing in order to get themselves more votes in a contest.

Still if I am wrong I shall welcome them when next we meet. At this moment I am highly doubtful as they have yet to reutrn to defend themselves or say; 'hey nice to be a memebr here sorry for the spam post.' Razz

Exactly,
    I don't trust anyone who puts a picture of themselves in their avatar and advertises in their intro.
    Winters Thief Zero
    Winters Thief Zero
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Winters Thief Zero Wed Jul 10, 2013 9:33 pm

Like I said, I will ban her if she continues to advertise, the whole point of this thread is to post welcomes, no need to keep talking about how she advertised some contest.

Locked.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 4:10 pm