The Nintendo Forum Site

Login/Register to post on the forums and chat in the chatbox.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Nintendo Forum Site

Login/Register to post on the forums and chat in the chatbox.

The Nintendo Forum Site

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+2
Winters Thief Zero
King Atem
6 posters

The Legend of Zelda: Triforce's End

King Atem
    King Atem
    Ness
    Ness

Custom Title : PlayStation King
    Internet Browser : Mozilla Firefox

User Points : 1568
    Favorite Nintendo Game? : Legend of Zelda, Mario 'n Pokemon.

The Legend of Zelda: Triforce's End Empty The Legend of Zelda: Triforce's End

Post by King Atem Sun Dec 22, 2013 2:44 pm

Characters I control:

King Daphnies III Hyrule looked over to his daughter Zelda & smiled to ask her; "Do you think this thing should be done daughter?"

Zelda nodded as she sat next to her father; "Yes; I think it should be done. If anything we should learn from our past & just find a way to be rid of the power of the triforces.. Each time they are not dealt with; each time Ganon or some other kind of evil shows it's face & all but ruins Hyrule & the kingdoms around us. Father.. Sahasralla & I have talked about this since I was very little. I'm 16 years old now & I want to journey out into the world & find a way.. Maybe even some answer as to some how bring about the destruction of the triforces.. These items that the goddess's left behind for us to fight over century after century is getting tiresome father.. I think that Sahasralla is right.. A way should be found to destroy them utterly."

Daphnies looks to his now 16 year old daughter to nod & say to her; "Then I can not stop you. I will aid you as I can. Take what men & effects you need for your journey. Also; be sure to stop by the Ikana Kingdom & ask for your cousin to come along with you. I'm sure they'll help where they can. But tell me.. Do you have any idea where to start this journey of yours?"

As Zelda nods to say; "Yes; Sahasralla told me to start heading towards Death Mountain; where there is said to be an ancient Sage named Shadar; who lives among the Gororns. Sahasralla said that he may have the answer we seek." Nodding she says after hugging him; looking out to her father's men & over to her old friend Link who nodded to her with a wink she steps forwards to ask; "Who here among you wishes to come with me on my journey? It will most likely be a long one; so be prepared." Wink

Commander Yusei one of the King's loyal men steps up to say nodding; "I'd like to volunteer Princess."

Nodding Zelda looks out into the crow to ask; "Any others?"

[oocc: Now: here's where you enter your character. You don't have to be a guard; you can be a traveler who's at the castle who volunteers to help Princess Zelda if you'd like. Or maybe even a random wizard who pops in from out of no where! xD]
    Winters Thief Zero
    Winters Thief Zero
    Admin
    Admin

Custom Title : Powered Up

User Points : 2147483647
    Favorite Nintendo Game? : Splatoon

The Legend of Zelda: Triforce's End Empty Re: The Legend of Zelda: Triforce's End

Post by Winters Thief Zero Sun Dec 22, 2013 10:51 pm

Zero

A warrior from another kingdom who has simply been wandering ever since said kingdom was destroyed. He has been looking for adventure, and also believes the Triforce must be destroyed entirely. He has won trust to stay in Hyrule.

Zero raises from the ground where he had been sitting, "I shall come with you, your highness. I know I'll prove to be helpful on this journey."
    queenzelda
    queenzelda
    Lady Queen
    Lady Queen

Custom Title : Gengar Master
    Internet Browser : Google Chrome

User Points : 8540
    Favorite Nintendo Game? : The Legend of Zelda & Pokemonz

The Legend of Zelda: Triforce's End Empty Re: The Legend of Zelda: Triforce's End

Post by queenzelda Wed Dec 25, 2013 12:33 am

Queen Universal

A summoning mage; who'd been studying at the summoners school in the School of Light was the highest tanked student in her class & having just graduated earlier that month had been looking for some adventure to try her new summons that she'd learned. Being an expert summoner; she figured helping out Princess Zelda would be pretty much a breeze.

Standing up; Queen Universal stood to say; "I will come as well. My summon mage abilities & healing magic will come in handy while every one is traveling." Queen said with a nod of her head & a huge smile on her lips as she stood at Zero's side.  =3

Post by Guest Tue Dec 31, 2013 6:58 pm

Knight Second in command Sir Raichu due to his armor that looked like that of a raichu stood up next to say; "I too would like to come along as well your majesty." Very Happy
    Soupy
    Soupy
    Donkey Kong
    Donkey Kong

User Points : 413
    Favorite Nintendo Game? : 3DS FC: 0189-9067-5963

Post by Soupy Mon Jan 20, 2014 10:03 pm

Hi I'm Link
    Namine
    Namine
    Deku
    Deku

Custom Title : Princess Namine

User Points : 143
    Favorite Nintendo Game? : Final Fantasy: Crystal Chronicles

Post by Namine Sun Feb 02, 2014 1:55 am

^ Razz

"I'll come along as well." Stood a winged blond haired woman in the back. Walking forwards she says; "My name is Namine & I'm one of the great Faries in the area. I would like to help where I can." Bowing she says after she stands up; "It's an honor to be traveling along with every one." Very Happy
    King Atem
    King Atem
    Ness
    Ness

Post by King Atem Sun Feb 02, 2014 4:47 am

Off:
    Igloo Headquarters wrote:Hi I'm Link
    No, your clearly someone I quoted who's user name is Igloo Headquarters. Razz

Nodding Zelda looked out to every one who agreed to go with her to say; "Then we head out for Ikana temple; once through the temple the Ikanan castle is on the other side. It will take us at least a few days to get there; so we'll be stopping at Romani Town in order to sleep at an Inn for the night. After that we'll be spending the rest of the time sleeping in tents.. This won't be an easy journey & will probably be a long run. Still; come it's time for us to get going." turning to one of the pages who had readied everything for her & the others she thanks him & every one follows Zelda out of the castle to a bunch of horses that awaited them. getting on the back of one Zelda turns to wait for the others to follow suit. Sir Yusei makes his way to the front with Link at his side & nods to every one to follow him. When they are all ready Yusei leads the small group out of Hyrule castle town into Hyrule field.

(OOCC: Here every one can post if they battle monsters on the way to Romani Town or what ever they'd like.)
    queenzelda
    queenzelda
    Lady Queen
    Lady Queen

Post by queenzelda Wed Feb 05, 2014 4:01 pm

On top of her horse, Queen sighed deeply to move her horse close to Zero's to ask him; "So, is this your first adventure? This is my second one.. I went searching through the Forest Temple last year. I found a boomerang while exploring & I tend to use it when I'm trying to distract monsters long enough to finish a summon spell."

Post by Guest Wed Feb 05, 2014 6:12 pm

Sir Raichu lead his horse over to Yusei's side & asked him; "How long until we get to Romani Town? Looks like there aren't many monsters out this morning." ( Razz )
    King Atem
    King Atem
    Ness
    Ness

Post by King Atem Wed Feb 05, 2014 6:19 pm

( Razz ) "It should take us at least 20 minutes before we arrive at Romani Town at this speed." Yusei told Sir Raichu nonchalantly. Looking over to Zelda she smiled to ask Link; "Are you doing ok back there Link?"

Link just sighed & nodded. "Yea, yea. I'll be alright." Giggling; Zelda turned to look over to Queen to over hear her talking to Zero to say; "Well this is certainly my first adventure. I'm unsure what answers we'll find when we get to Death Mountain; but so far heading out has been smoother then I first thought it would be.." She smiled in a nod; "So, Sir Zero I was wondering where you were from.. If you don't mind sharing that is." ^^;
    Winters Thief Zero
    Winters Thief Zero
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Winters Thief Zero Wed Feb 05, 2014 8:06 pm

Zero moved his himself and his horse over a bit to face Queen and Zelda, "Actually, this isn't my first adventure. I'm from the Cosmos Kingdom, and was separated from the family I lived with there at a young age. I wanted to serve in their army and help protect everyone, but the whole kingdom wound up being overrun by intruders. So I've really been on a sort of adventure ever since, if you'd want to call it that, finally settling in Hyrule after years of searching for a new home."
    queenzelda
    queenzelda
    Lady Queen
    Lady Queen

Post by queenzelda Thu Feb 06, 2014 8:21 pm

Queen thought for a minute to say; "Oh you mean the Kingdom across the sea from Labrynna? Wow, I've heard stories about that Kingdom but I've never been there myself. I was born in Holodrum until my family moved to Hyrule two years ago." Looking up from her horse she says; "Oh hey; it looks like Romani Town is just ahead." Very Happy Queen pointed out as the small group neared the town.

Post by Guest Fri Feb 07, 2014 2:02 am

"Well I'll be a mankey's uncle!" (The Legend of Zelda: Triforce's End 15xuaed) "Look's like Romani town is just over the hill to me!" Very Happy "So, Lady Queen.." Sir Raichu began as he slowed his horse to look over to Lady Queen & ask; "I was wondering if your dating any one at the moment?" Wink
    Winters Thief Zero
    Winters Thief Zero
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Winters Thief Zero Fri Feb 07, 2014 3:43 pm

Zero lifted his head high up to see over the hill, "Wow, Romani Town is actually pretty nice-looking! I wasn't expecting it to be. There are lots of wide open fields." He turned to the others on their horses, "where is it that we'll be staying for the night?"

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 1:57 pm