The Nintendo Forum Site

Login/Register to post on the forums and chat in the chatbox.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Nintendo Forum Site

Login/Register to post on the forums and chat in the chatbox.

The Nintendo Forum Site

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+2
Winters Thief Zero
King Atem
6 posters

The Legend of Zelda: Triforce's End

King Atem
    King Atem
    Ness
    Ness

Custom Title : PlayStation King
    Internet Browser : Mozilla Firefox

User Points : 1568
    Favorite Nintendo Game? : Legend of Zelda, Mario 'n Pokemon.

The Legend of Zelda: Triforce's End - Page 5 Empty Re: The Legend of Zelda: Triforce's End

Post by King Atem Sat Feb 22, 2014 3:43 pm

Zelda says; 'My triforce of wisdom.. It feels funny. It's almost as if I can feel it pulsing inside of my hand." Yusei & Link walk over to where she stood as all of a sudden Link's right hand started to glow & he grabbed it with his other hand; "Ow, man that's smarts." Yusei asked; 'What's going on?" To look over to where Queen stood; as she started to float up in the air. The middle of her forehead glowing, as it showed a crescent moon appear on her forehead; a Princess dress appearing on her. To land before them as all of a sudden the triforce of power appeared before her. Yusei reached up & the triforce of power went easily into his grasp but Yusei isn't effected by the torforce of power as his mind is too strong to resist it's evil intentions & is able to use the triforce of power for good instead of evil.

"What??" Yusei asked to look to Queen; 'What kind of Princess are you?"

Shadar with Wart & his minions; "Humph, it seems the Princess of Fate has awakened." He chortled awaiting Wart & his minion's next move.
    queenzelda
    queenzelda
    Lady Queen
    Lady Queen

Custom Title : Gengar Master
    Internet Browser : Google Chrome

User Points : 8540
    Favorite Nintendo Game? : The Legend of Zelda & Pokemonz

The Legend of Zelda: Triforce's End - Page 5 Empty Re: The Legend of Zelda: Triforce's End

Post by queenzelda Sat Feb 22, 2014 4:01 pm

Queen replies looking from Yusei to those around her as she could sense the words coming; but not from her; "I'm the Princess of Fate." The words she spoke, were the words of the universe around her. Here, in this universe.. She felt like she was attached to it, as if she & this universe around her were as one. Shaking her head she says in her own words; "I never knew I was a Princess. Or what my role was on the world I grew up on. But why.. Why am I this Princess of Fate. Even I don't understand what's going on.. These new powers I have, I feel as if they've been awoken & it's as if they've been dormant inside of me until this very moment." Closing her eyes she says; "We have to regroup & get some weapons.. If Shadar is beaten by Wart & his minions.. We'll ahve to fight them ourselves." Queen told them with a nod of her head; "Zero, weather you know it or not your not a normal Lord. You are to be a keyblade bearer, you & every one else here were brought to this world to obtain keyblades; as they can take out any evil. So, we have to find out how to obtain keyblade's for every one & soon. I can help to protect every one with my magic but your weapons that you have on you will have to do for now." Looking to Leon she asks him; "Where could we go to find out how to obtain the keyblades?" Leon just laughs to say; "No where." To walk up & say to her while placing his finger on her heart; "Because the keyblades are inside of you. You have to awaken to their power & then they will appear in your hand."

Nodding she looks to every one to say; "Then all of you concentrate as hard as you can & the keyblades will appear in your hand!"
    King Atem
    King Atem
    Ness
    Ness

Post by King Atem Sat Feb 22, 2014 4:21 pm

Yusei, Zelda, & Link all concentrated as hard as they could & moments later all three held a keyblade in their hand, Link's was green, Zelda was blue & Yusei's was red. Nodding Yusei says holding his out; "Ok, we all three have our keyblades. Come on Zero, Raichu & Namine! You guys can do it! Concentrate!"
    Luma Party
    Luma Party
    Link
    Link

Custom Title : The Luma
    User Points : 2765

Post by Luma Party Sat Feb 22, 2014 5:43 pm

"Shadar!"
    "You could've joined all those years ago!"
    "But, now, I think I'll just have to dump you!"
    Clawgrip and Mouser were first to attack.
    Tryclyde whipped him in the face.
    Sergeant Guy fired an arrow into Shadar's chest.
    Green Birdo fired a rock into Shadar's mouth.
    Suddenly Wart, his castle, the 32 Bits, 2 Moblins and Wart's new horse were in Traverse Town across a dark river from the heroes.
    Shadar was left to think in the other universe.
    For the two Moblins, it was frustrating.
    They were minions of Ganondorf who were tricked into guarding Wart's dungeon.
    Now they were with Wart and the 32 Bits without their families in Traverse Town.
    The Moblins snuck out to the heroes.

Yusei!
    They bowed down to him.
    Please!
    Find us a way back to Romani Town!
    We've been duped!
    We'll even quit our jobs with Ganondorf!

And by the way, Tryclyde and the 32 Bits are planning an ambush on Wart.
    They're not to happy.

But please!
    Find us a way back!
    Winters Thief Zero
    Winters Thief Zero
    Admin
    Admin

Custom Title : Powered Up

User Points : 2147483647
    Favorite Nintendo Game? : Splatoon

Post by Winters Thief Zero Sat Feb 22, 2014 10:34 pm

OFF: So much to read since my last visit. x_x

ON: Zero was still confused as to what had just happened, what this world was they were in all of a sudden, and how Queen was this Princess of Fate. However, despite his confusion he knew how to find his keyblade. He emptied his mind of all thoughts, then concentrated solely on the keyblade. At first, he didn't believe there was anything inside of him. But when he did believe there was, before he knew it a keyblade was being held in his hand. "So it's true, then. All of us here are really keyblade bearers. I never knew I was such an important person, that I had such significance. But...I shouldn't think about that now. Is it possible the keyblade could disappear from my hands if I stop concentrating on only the keyblade?"
    King Atem
    King Atem
    Ness
    Ness

Post by King Atem Mon Feb 24, 2014 1:04 am

Leon nods & says to Zero's question; "Yes, that's exactly right. The keyblade is a mirror of your heart, so when you stop needing it then it'll go back into your heart. When you need it; then it will be at your side: always."

Yusei who noticed the moblins had come to him for help. "I'm unsure what we can do to get our world back. I think that Shadar would know more then I, seeing as I just got here with every one with in my group."

When moments later; Shadar appears before them. He had enough time thinking & bows to every one; "What you desire, the revival of your world Termina won't be an way task. But, it can be done. You have to travel beyond Traverse Town on board a Gummy Ship built by Cid Highwind, to Dark Realm World as the Dark Realm World is in truth what is left of Termina. In order to restore your world to the way it used to be; you have to find you way to the dark castle in the depths of this world & seal away Ghirahim. But before warned; Ghirahim is far more dangerous then Wart or Demon Ganon combined." Looking to the moblins he asked them; "So, are you still sure that you wish to save your world of Termina? Then my advice is to start at the Item shop across the street & speak to Cid. As for me.. I need to speak with Princess Queen for a moment."

Shadar then walked over & took Queen over to the side for a moment as he started whispering in her ear; to where only she could hear him. Finished speaking to her he nods to say; "For now, I must go. Though I shall join you again should you need me. Seeing as from here on out, your group will be on it's own for quite some time. I wish all of you luck, as you shall need it!" Thus Shadar disappears in a puff of smoke after using a simple magic spell.

Yusei then turned to look to the Moblins who asked Yusei to help them to say; "Well, you heard what Shadar said. We have to get a ship & make our way to the Dark Realm World & seal away Ghirahim. So.." Looking to every one in the group he asked them; "Are you in?"

Link nodded to say; "Hyup!" Which made Zelda laugh & nod to say; "Yea, Count me in!" Thus Yusei looked to the others in the group; as he awaited their answers.
    Namine
    Namine
    Deku
    Deku

Custom Title : Princess Namine

User Points : 143
    Favorite Nintendo Game? : Final Fantasy: Crystal Chronicles

Post by Namine Mon Feb 24, 2014 1:20 am

Namine who made a fairy keyblade appear in her hand stepped forwards to nod to say; "Yea, I'm in alright! I'm tired of losing worlds to darkness. So, I think that it's about time that some one took the fight to the darkness & kicked it's butt!" ;)V

Post by Guest Mon Feb 24, 2014 1:28 am

Raichu stepped forward next; to made a raichu colored looking lightning rod keyblade appear in his hand to say; while lifting it into the air, "Yea, let's go & kick that Ghirahim's buttocks!!" >=D
    Luma Party
    Luma Party
    Link
    Link

Post by Luma Party Mon Feb 24, 2014 7:30 am

"You in buddy?"
    "Anything to get by that creepy Wart"

All of the sudden the army approached.
    "Heroes, you are done!"
    "ATTACK!"
    "No, we shall not attack!"
    "You never cared about us, after we left the Subcon you deserted us!"
    "We'll only attack you!"
    Wart used some strange attack and defeated Clawgrip.
    He lay beside Queen Universal.
    "Please help, me..."
    Tryclyde spoke.
    "Yusei, Raichu, Zero!"
    "Please avenge Clawgrip and defeat Wart!"
    Mouser spoke.
    "But first, all of you take these 1-Up Mushrooms!"
    "If you beat him, you can keep the horse on your way back to Romani Town!"

THE BATTLE HAS BEGUN!
    King Atem
    King Atem
    Ness
    Ness

Post by King Atem Mon Feb 24, 2014 2:45 pm

Until it was won by Shadar coming back & using a summon spell to defeat all of Wart's gang. The hero's then went to the Dark Realm World, had a long drawn out battle against Ghirahim. Zero awoke as the hero of destiny, Namine awoke as the heroic Queen of the Fairies, Raichu awoke as hero of the Pokemonz, Yusei awoke as the hero of might, Zelda awoke as the hero Queen of Termina, Link the hero of all times, & Queen who had been awoken to her destiny awoke to her true self: Hero of the Universe. With all of the hero's awoken to themselves, with the help of the moblins the hero's won out over the evil Ghirahim & sealing him at the end.

Once sealed; their world Termina was returned to normal. Shadar warns the hero's to not destroy the triforce or else their world would be turned on it's ear, even worse then having to travel in the dark world. Zelda asks Shadar if there is a way to get out from underneath the terrible curse set on them by the demon king, but the only way to do that would be to leave their world of Termina far behind & find another world to inhabit. [oocc: An idea queen gave me while reading her 'ask me' thread. Razz ]

Zelda who understands then decides to then go on a quest instead to speak to the goddesses. Shadar arranges Din to appear before her & asks her for a way for the people of Termina to get off of the world & reside on a new one free from the demon's curse. Din agrees to summon down an ancient temple, telling the group that once every one goes through the temple that they will then find themselves on a new world leaving Termina behind.

Leaving the moblins & monsters behind, the hero's along with all of the inhabitants of Termina left from the world of the goddesses to that of a new world.. A world that they would then come to be called over the course of centuries: Earth.

THE END

[OFF: This rp can be locked now. <~<;]
    Winters Thief Zero
    Winters Thief Zero
    Admin
    Admin

Custom Title : Powered Up

User Points : 2147483647
    Favorite Nintendo Game? : Splatoon

Post by Winters Thief Zero Mon Feb 24, 2014 3:48 pm

I feel like this rp was cut short in the end as nobody really got to fight Girahim other than just Yusei's controlled characters. Razz But that was fun at any rate. I guess I'll lock it then.
    Luma Party
    Luma Party
    Link
    Link

Post by Luma Party Mon Feb 24, 2014 4:21 pm

Wait... I had more!!!
    Let's start a sequel!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 12:31 pm