The Nintendo Forum Site

Login/Register to post on the forums and chat in the chatbox.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Nintendo Forum Site

Login/Register to post on the forums and chat in the chatbox.

The Nintendo Forum Site

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+3
Winters Thief Zero
queenzelda
Frost-Knight
7 posters

Meta-Knight's video game art

Gameguy1996
    Gameguy1996
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Internet Browser : Safari

User Points : 12861

Meta-Knight's video game art - Page 3 Empty Re: Meta-Knight's video game art

Post by Gameguy1996 Sat Mar 14, 2015 9:46 pm

That's a good drawing for the things you used and It's cool you made him a bit younger.
    Winters Thief Zero
    Winters Thief Zero
    Admin
    Admin

Custom Title : Powered Up
    Internet Browser : Mozilla Firefox

User Points : 2147483647
    Favorite Nintendo Game? : Splatoon

Post by Winters Thief Zero Sun Mar 15, 2015 1:47 am

Great drawing, I've never heard of the game or the character, but it definitely looks really nice. Well done, especially if you did that on the Wii U Gamepad like you said.
    Frost-Knight
    Frost-Knight
    Pikachu
    Pikachu

User Points : 126

Post by Frost-Knight Sun Mar 15, 2015 5:18 pm

Gameguy1996 wrote:That's a good drawing for the things you used and It's cool you made him a bit younger.
    I didn't deliberately draw him younger, it just happens whenever I draw. But thanks either way.
    Winters Thief Zero wrote:Great drawing, I've never heard of the game or the character, but it definitely looks really nice. Well done, especially if you did that on the Wii U Gamepad like you said.
    It was never released outside of Japan, and pretty much the only people who play the game nowadays are some devout followers, so you don't hear about it often. Which is too bad, really. But thanks! The Gamepad is kinda tricky to draw with. But compared to the stuff other people draw in Art Academy, mine looks pretty shoddy.
    Winters Thief Zero
    Winters Thief Zero
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Winters Thief Zero Sun Mar 15, 2015 5:44 pm

^ People draw some hella good art on the Gamepad considering how hard it is to draw on it, it looks really nice still.
    Frost-Knight
    Frost-Knight
    Pikachu
    Pikachu

Post by Frost-Knight Tue Sep 01, 2015 1:46 pm

Whoop, I've actually drawn something again. It's for school this time though, so no fan art. Kind of low quality too, I'm still learning how to Photoshop. Like I ever will know how to use it.

Spoiler:
    Winters Thief Zero
    Winters Thief Zero
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Winters Thief Zero Tue Sep 01, 2015 5:58 pm

So you're doing game development then? That's pretty cool. Are you the only one doing art for it?

Those look good, I like the hero's face.
    The Shattered Legacy
    The Shattered Legacy
    Samus Aran
    Samus Aran

Custom Title : Keeper of Tasseled Lilies
    User Points : 244

Post by The Shattered Legacy Wed Sep 02, 2015 12:41 am

I meant to post in here earlier, but boy I do like your art style. Keep working on it.

As for the game design, Is the hero a gnome / dwarf of some sort?
    Frost-Knight
    Frost-Knight
    Pikachu
    Pikachu

Post by Frost-Knight Wed Sep 02, 2015 12:47 am

Winters Thief Zero wrote:So you're doing game development then? That's pretty cool. Are you the only one doing art for it?

Those look good, I like the hero's face.
    Not exactly, I'm doing game graphics. Development is way too difficult for me. We will make our own games, we just don't program them, instead using a pre-made engine for the game.
    Everyone is making their own game, so I'm only doing the art for my game.
    Delirious Emperor wrote:I meant to post in here earlier, but boy I do like your art style. Keep working on it.

As for the game design, Is the hero a gnome / dwarf of some sort?
    Thanks, I will.

I haven't decided that yet, but probably not. Just an average old dude who wants to go adventuring in an old ruin. The usual.
    Frost-Knight
    Frost-Knight
    Pikachu
    Pikachu

Post by Frost-Knight Thu Sep 10, 2015 5:29 pm

I haven't been slacking that much in school, so I've actually made some progress. Here are the second and third areas of the game. Probably. Still need a lot of work. They're pretty large, so I had to resize them. They're supposed to be higher quality than this.

Well, here we go.:
    TheFrozenFairy
    TheFrozenFairy

Custom Title : Frigid Fairy of the Forest

User Points : 993

Post by TheFrozenFairy Thu Sep 10, 2015 9:36 pm

I like your art. A nice variety of art styles and a good number of Fire Emblem stuff. I really like the Link drawings you did, especially the one that's next to Marth. Area 2 in your game there looks pretty cool. The hero you drew for the game looks good and reminds me of a character you would seen in a Pushmo game, which is good. Keep up the good work.
    Winters Thief Zero
    Winters Thief Zero
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Winters Thief Zero Thu Sep 10, 2015 10:13 pm

I love that last drawing with the fly. XD The areas for you game look pretty good too, don't put yourself down like that!
    Frost-Knight
    Frost-Knight
    Pikachu
    Pikachu

Post by Frost-Knight Fri Sep 11, 2015 3:18 am

SirFrozenFairy wrote:I like your art. A nice variety of art styles and a good number of Fire Emblem stuff. I really like the Link drawings you did, especially the one that's next to Marth. Area 2 in your game there looks pretty cool. The hero you drew for the game looks good and reminds me of a character you would seen in a Pushmo game, which is good. Keep up the good work.
    I'm still trying to find my own artstyle, so they'll keep varying.
    And thanks!
    Winters Thief Zero wrote:I love that last drawing with the fly. XD The areas for you game look pretty good too, don't put yourself down like that!
    I'm quite proud of it myself, it feels like the most original piece I've ever made.
    I'm just comparing them with the competition, personally I'm quite proud of them.
    Frost-Knight
    Frost-Knight
    Pikachu
    Pikachu

Post by Frost-Knight Mon Sep 28, 2015 1:10 pm

I've wanted to post my most recent drawings for a while, but for some reasons they keep being buggy and refuse to show up. Technology, what did I ever do to you to hate me this much? Also, I had to save them as jpegs, so the colors are weird. And they're huge pictures.

More game stuff:

This week, we'll start animating our PCs and NPCs. And I haven't even finished my PC yet...
    Winters Thief Zero
    Winters Thief Zero
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Winters Thief Zero Mon Sep 28, 2015 3:30 pm

The insect one is absolutely terrifying, what even is that? Still, I'm assuming that's the point. I also think the bunny one is cute though.

Really great drawings. Are those the enemy designs for your game?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 6:38 am