The Nintendo Forum Site

Login/Register to post on the forums and chat in the chatbox.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Nintendo Forum Site

Login/Register to post on the forums and chat in the chatbox.

The Nintendo Forum Site

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5 posters

Did you prefer the dream world or Bowser's insides?

Winters Thief Zero
    Winters Thief Zero
    Admin
    Admin

Custom Title : Powered Up
    Internet Browser : Mozilla Firefox

User Points : 2147483647
    Favorite Nintendo Game? : Splatoon

Did you prefer the dream world or Bowser's insides? Empty Did you prefer the dream world or Bowser's insides?

Post by Winters Thief Zero Sun May 18, 2014 9:31 pm

Both Bowser's Inside Story and Dream Team have a similar "second world" type of thing, where you switch to a 2D world that plays a bit differently. Did you prefer this in Bowser's Inside Story, where you traveled through Bowser's body, or in Dream Team, where you went to the dream world?

Personally I prefer the dream world since it feels much different than the regular world, even including battles. Bowser's Inside Story felt largely the same, with the only real difference being that it's 2D. Although one thing I liked better about that is that everything you did in Bowser's body felt like it impacted the game, whereas in Dream Team it really doesn't imo.
    Gameguy1996
    Gameguy1996
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Internet Browser : Safari

User Points : 12861

Did you prefer the dream world or Bowser's insides? Empty Re: Did you prefer the dream world or Bowser's insides?

Post by Gameguy1996 Sun May 18, 2014 9:42 pm

I liked The Dream World better since it seemed different each time and Bowser's body was kind of boring until almost the end of the game.
    queenzelda
    queenzelda
    Lady Queen
    Lady Queen

Custom Title : Gengar Master
    Internet Browser : Google Chrome

User Points : 8540
    Favorite Nintendo Game? : The Legend of Zelda & Pokemonz

Did you prefer the dream world or Bowser's insides? Empty Re: Did you prefer the dream world or Bowser's insides?

Post by queenzelda Mon May 19, 2014 11:55 am

^Yea I agree with Gameguy. I liked the dream world much better since you got to have more Luigi's fall from the sky & in Bowser's insides it was just a bit more dull & forgettable really.
    Bossblitz88
    Bossblitz88
    Samus Aran
    Samus Aran

Custom Title : Tøμс★Squad !
    Internet Browser : Google Chrome

User Points : 358
    Favorite Nintendo Game? : Splatoon

Post by Bossblitz88 Sun Nov 08, 2015 1:20 am

Luigi's dreams were more whimsical and memorable, with all the things you can do. Battles were great fun. Like Queen said, Bowser's body was pretty dull.
    TheFrozenFairy
    TheFrozenFairy

Custom Title : Frigid Fairy of the Forest
    Internet Browser : Mozilla Firefox

User Points : 993

Post by TheFrozenFairy Sun Nov 08, 2015 1:59 am

While I'm only about halfway through Dream Team currently I think the Dream World is more interesting than inside Bowser. With dreams allowing things to get more insane and nonsensical than normal yet it is magical. However, inside Bowser wasn't that dull for the reason that it influenced plenty of things Bowser encountered and Starlow talked to him a bit throughout. Also I liked that one amusing scene with Toadsworth inside Bowser.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 8:20 pm