The Nintendo Forum Site

Login/Register to post on the forums and chat in the chatbox.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Nintendo Forum Site

Login/Register to post on the forums and chat in the chatbox.

The Nintendo Forum Site

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

Jinx's Top 200 Pokemon

Winters Thief Zero
    Winters Thief Zero
    Admin
    Admin

Custom Title : Powered Up
    Internet Browser : Mozilla Firefox

User Points : 2147483647
    Favorite Nintendo Game? : Splatoon

Jinx's Top 200 Pokemon - Page 3 Empty Re: Jinx's Top 200 Pokemon

Post by Winters Thief Zero Mon May 26, 2014 9:31 am

Klefki? Never would have expected that one...
    Nino
    Nino
    Donkey Kong
    Donkey Kong

Custom Title : Do my best!
    User Points : 1420
    Favorite Nintendo Game? : Pokemon Ultra Sun

Post by Nino Mon May 26, 2014 10:44 am

Jinx's Top 200 Pokemon - Page 3 Sharpedo
    I like how Sharpedo is a mix between a torpedo, a shark, and an ocean sunfish that can tear through a supertanker.

Jinx's Top 200 Pokemon - Page 3 Weavile
    Weavile being a kamaitachi, a weasel that moves like the wind and slices prey is quite cool.

Jinx's Top 200 Pokemon - Page 3 GiratinaJinx's Top 200 Pokemon - Page 3 Giratina-origin
    I like how Giratina has two forms and its link to antimatter.

Jinx's Top 200 Pokemon - Page 3 AggronJinx's Top 200 Pokemon - Page 3 Aggron-mega
    Aggron is a beast having scars as decorations and resembling a dinosaur.

Jinx's Top 200 Pokemon - Page 3 Haxorus
    Haxorus has axes for tusks and being a dinosaur is quite cool.

Jinx's Top 200 Pokemon - Page 3 AlakazamJinx's Top 200 Pokemon - Page 3 Alakazam-mega
    Alakazam has an extremely high IQ and a cool mustache and its Mega Evolution gets a beard as well.

Jinx's Top 200 Pokemon - Page 3 Volcarona
    Volcarona is quite a huge moth connected to the sun and even acting as a replacement by harnessing its power, and being Mothra is spectacular.

Jinx's Top 200 Pokemon - Page 3 Victini
    Victini is quite cute and its signature move V-Create hits like a truck.

Jinx's Top 200 Pokemon - Page 3 Crawdaunt
    Crawdaunt is quite vicious, considering that it's the Rogue Pokemon.

Jinx's Top 200 Pokemon - Page 3 Staraptor
    Staraptor is quite spectacular for an early game bird with its mohawk pompadour and learning Brave Bird and Close Combat.
    Winters Thief Zero
    Winters Thief Zero
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Winters Thief Zero Mon May 26, 2014 7:52 pm

Giratina is my favorite of those, perhaps because of Gira720. Razz Also, never saw Alakazam's mega evolution...that's probably my favorite one now. XD
    Nino
    Nino
    Donkey Kong
    Donkey Kong

Post by Nino Mon May 26, 2014 8:44 pm

Jinx's Top 200 Pokemon - Page 3 AerodactylJinx's Top 200 Pokemon - Page 3 Aerodactyl-mega
    I like how Aerodactyl references Jurassic Park in how it's revived from DNA preserved in ancient tree sap.

Jinx's Top 200 Pokemon - Page 3 Rhyperior
    Rhyperior has a cool appearance with those arm cannons and the massive amount of armor it has.

Jinx's Top 200 Pokemon - Page 3 AbsolJinx's Top 200 Pokemon - Page 3 Absol-mega
    Absol is quite awesome with a fetching design with a head resembling a taijitu in yin-yang.

Jinx's Top 200 Pokemon - Page 3 Gothitelle
    Gothitelle is quite a unique Pokemon with a gothic lolita motif and its cry resembles the musical cue from the shower murder scene from Psycho.

Jinx's Top 200 Pokemon - Page 3 Sylveon
    I like how Sylveon has accessories all over its body, like a bowtie and ribbons.

Jinx's Top 200 Pokemon - Page 3 MewtwoJinx's Top 200 Pokemon - Page 3 Mewtwo-mega-xJinx's Top 200 Pokemon - Page 3 Mewtwo-mega-y
    Mewtwo has always been a great Pokemon in all media and the movie it's most known for, Mewtwo Strikes Back, is a classic hit.

Jinx's Top 200 Pokemon - Page 3 Suicune
    Suicune is one Pokemon that was given a larger role in Crystal and I like the way it looks.

Jinx's Top 200 Pokemon - Page 3 Amoonguss
    I like the clever uses of Amoonguss in having it be disguised as an item.

Jinx's Top 200 Pokemon - Page 3 Kingdra
    I like how Kingdra is based on the weedy sea dragonand how it was once the only Water/Dragon before Palkia came along.

Jinx's Top 200 Pokemon - Page 3 Mew
    Mew is very cute and it can learn a whole bunch of moves from being the ancestor of all Pokemon.
    Winters Thief Zero
    Winters Thief Zero
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Winters Thief Zero Mon May 26, 2014 10:21 pm

Aerodactyl may not have been referencing Jurassic Park because that can happen in real life too. I also like all of those Pokemon.
    Nino
    Nino
    Donkey Kong
    Donkey Kong

Post by Nino Tue May 27, 2014 12:42 am

Jinx's Top 200 Pokemon - Page 3 TornadusJinx's Top 200 Pokemon - Page 3 Tornadus-therian
    I like how Tornadus's Therian form is basically a big bird of prey that gets Regenerator.

Jinx's Top 200 Pokemon - Page 3 Chesnaught
    The shell on Chesnaught's back looks like a knight's cape, not to mention I like the beard and the whole knight theme.

Jinx's Top 200 Pokemon - Page 3 HeracrossJinx's Top 200 Pokemon - Page 3 Heracross-mega
    Heracross is quite popular and I like its origins to Kabutomushi, a rhinoceros beetle used in competitions.

Jinx's Top 200 Pokemon - Page 3 Diggersby
    Diggersby getting Huge Power is insane, with an attack rivaling that of Groudon.

Jinx's Top 200 Pokemon - Page 3 Slowbro
    I like how Slowbro is inspired by the saxae-oni and how it can cause stalemates on anything that can't beat it.

Jinx's Top 200 Pokemon - Page 3 PolitoedJinx's Top 200 Pokemon - Page 3 Ninetales
    I like how Politoed and Ninetales get Drizzle and Drought to bring rain or sun on the battlefield.

Jinx's Top 200 Pokemon - Page 3 ManectricJinx's Top 200 Pokemon - Page 3 Manectric-mega
    I like how Manectric is based on Raiju and how its Mega Evolution's fur resembles a lightning bolt.

Jinx's Top 200 Pokemon - Page 3 Quagsire
    Quagsire is quite cute and I like how this thing gets Unaware.

Jinx's Top 200 Pokemon - Page 3 Kyogre
    Kyogre representing the oceans is quite fitting and I like its origins to Leviathan.

Jinx's Top 200 Pokemon - Page 3 GardevoirJinx's Top 200 Pokemon - Page 3 Gardevoir-megaJinx's Top 200 Pokemon - Page 3 Gallade
    I like the knight and lady concept of Gardevoir and Gallade and how Gallade has an honorable nature and blades on his elbows and Gardevoir's Mega Evolution.
    Winters Thief Zero
    Winters Thief Zero
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Winters Thief Zero Tue May 27, 2014 4:10 pm

I love Gardevoir too, and for the same reasons.
    Nino
    Nino
    Donkey Kong
    Donkey Kong

Post by Nino Tue May 27, 2014 9:14 pm

Jinx's Top 200 Pokemon - Page 3 Raikou
    I like how Raikou is based on Raiju and resembles a saber-toothed tiger.

Jinx's Top 200 Pokemon - Page 3 Gliscor
    I like how Gliscor combines elements of a vampire, a gargoyle, and a scorpion.

Jinx's Top 200 Pokemon - Page 3 MedichamJinx's Top 200 Pokemon - Page 3 Medicham-mega
    Medicham is a neat reference to yoga and its Mega Evolution is a nice reference to Asura.

Jinx's Top 200 Pokemon - Page 3 Scolipede
    Scolipede being an absolutely massive roaring centipede is quite cool, plus it gets better in Gen 6 with Speed Boost.

Jinx's Top 200 Pokemon - Page 3 Kabutops
    Kabutops is a 4-foot tall bipedal horseshoe crab with scythes for hands which it uses to slice prey so it can drink their body fluids. That is just ruthless.

Jinx's Top 200 Pokemon - Page 3 Conkeldurr
    Conkeldurr is ridiculously strong since it carries two concrete pillars.

Jinx's Top 200 Pokemon - Page 3 Blissey
    Blissey takes special attacks like they were nothing and I like that she's a nurse.

Jinx's Top 200 Pokemon - Page 3 Mandibuzz
    I like how Mandibuzz is a bone vulture that got a buff in Overcoat and Defog, as well as Foul Play.

Jinx's Top 200 Pokemon - Page 3 RotomJinx's Top 200 Pokemon - Page 3 Rotom-heatJinx's Top 200 Pokemon - Page 3 Rotom-washJinx's Top 200 Pokemon - Page 3 Rotom-mowJinx's Top 200 Pokemon - Page 3 Rotom-frostJinx's Top 200 Pokemon - Page 3 Rotom-fan
    I like how Rotom can use appliances to enhance its power and the moves exclusive to each one of those appliance forms.

Jinx's Top 200 Pokemon - Page 3 Skarmory
    Skarmory is over 5 feet tall and I like its metal appearance and the fact that it can shrug off most physical attacks.
    Winters Thief Zero
    Winters Thief Zero
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Winters Thief Zero Tue May 27, 2014 9:39 pm

Never knew of Rotom's existence, but it seems like a cool Pokemon. I guess that's something I also like about this list, since I don't know all 750 Pokemon. (or however many there are)
    Nino
    Nino
    Donkey Kong
    Donkey Kong

Post by Nino Tue May 27, 2014 10:16 pm

Jinx's Top 200 Pokemon - Page 3 LatiasJinx's Top 200 Pokemon - Page 3 Latias-mega
    It's funny how a Pokemon concept used features of Latias but got split in the end.

Jinx's Top 200 Pokemon - Page 3 Lugia
    I like how Lugia is a draconic bird that serves as the guardian of the sea.

Jinx's Top 200 Pokemon - Page 3 Zapdos
    Zapdos is quite cool-looking and it doesn't get crippled by rocks like the other two birds do.

Jinx's Top 200 Pokemon - Page 3 Manaphy
    Manaphy is quite a cute resemblance of a sea angel and I like how its signature move Heart Swap works.

Jinx's Top 200 Pokemon - Page 3 Breloom
    Breloom is quite cool as it's a mushroom kangaroo boxer with dinosaur features.

Jinx's Top 200 Pokemon - Page 3 Mamoswine
    I like how Mamoswine is a combination of a boar and a wooly mammoth and can evolve by teaching Piloswine Ancient Power.

Jinx's Top 200 Pokemon - Page 3 Heatran
    It's weird how Heatran can have both genders despite being a legendary.

Jinx's Top 200 Pokemon - Page 3 LatiosJinx's Top 200 Pokemon - Page 3 Latios-mega
    Latios was a great character in Pokemon Heroes for trying to protect Latias no matter what the cost.

Jinx's Top 200 Pokemon - Page 3 Ferrothorn
    I like how Ferrothorn references Conkers and its contrast between plants and metal.

Jinx's Top 200 Pokemon - Page 3 VenusaurJinx's Top 200 Pokemon - Page 3 Venusaur-mega
    Venusaur looks tough and it is quite memorable for being the first Pokemon in the National Pokedex that's fully evolved.
    Nino
    Nino
    Donkey Kong
    Donkey Kong

Post by Nino Wed May 28, 2014 10:58 pm

Jinx's Top 200 Pokemon - Page 3 Hippowdon
    I like how Hippowdon has Sand Stream to be a great battler as well as fit in to the desert hippo concept.

Jinx's Top 200 Pokemon - Page 3 Terrakion
    I like how Terrakion is based off Porthos from The Three Musketeers and how you can increase its attack by hitting it with Beat Up using a partner like Whimsicott.

Jinx's Top 200 Pokemon - Page 3 Dragonite
    Dragonite is quite memorable for its evolutionary line being the only Dragon-types of the first generation.

Jinx's Top 200 Pokemon - Page 3 KyuremJinx's Top 200 Pokemon - Page 3 Kyurem-blackJinx's Top 200 Pokemon - Page 3 Kyurem-white
    I like how you can fuse Kyurem with one of the other two dragons using the DNA Splicers.

Jinx's Top 200 Pokemon - Page 3 Rayquaza
    Everything about Rayquaza is cool, from appearance to origins to battling capabilities.

Jinx's Top 200 Pokemon - Page 3 Azumarill
    Azumarill is very cute and it still packs a punch due to Huge Power.

Jinx's Top 200 Pokemon - Page 3 Clefable
    I like Clefable's origins of coming from space and association with mountains with history.

Jinx's Top 200 Pokemon - Page 3 KeldeoJinx's Top 200 Pokemon - Page 3 Keldeo-resolute
    Keldeo is cool, being based on d'Artagnan from The Three Musketeers and how it gets the Resolute form upon learning Secret Sword.

Jinx's Top 200 Pokemon - Page 3 Talonflame
    Talonflame has one cool name, not to mention it combines a Japanese robin with a falcon.

Jinx's Top 200 Pokemon - Page 3 Greninja
    Greninja is one great Gen 6 Pokemon that references Jiraiya Goketsu Monogatari, Naruto, Ninja Sentai Kakuranger, and Persona 4. Plus, it's a ninja frog of all things.
    Winters Thief Zero
    Winters Thief Zero
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Winters Thief Zero Wed May 28, 2014 11:27 pm

Greninja is pretty cool, I just wouldn't put him so high up if this were my list.
    Nino
    Nino
    Donkey Kong
    Donkey Kong

Post by Nino Thu May 29, 2014 12:26 am

Jinx's Top 200 Pokemon - Page 3 MawileJinx's Top 200 Pokemon - Page 3 Mawile-mega
    I like how Mawile is cute and ferocious at the same time and how its Mega Evolution hits like dynamite.

Jinx's Top 200 Pokemon - Page 3 Bisharp
    Bisharp excels in appearance as it's a soldier covered in blades and it gets more powerful when a foe tries to lower its stats.

Jinx's Top 200 Pokemon - Page 3 GarchompJinx's Top 200 Pokemon - Page 3 Garchomp-mega
    Garchomp is very cool as it combines a shark, a dragon, and a jet, and its Mega Evolution gets scythes for hands and its design resembles that of a ripped biker's jacket.

Jinx's Top 200 Pokemon - Page 3 Excadrill
    Excadrill is a great Gen 5 Pokemon that has cool Wolverine claws and a neat ability to form drills that can break through thick iron.

Jinx's Top 200 Pokemon - Page 3 ScizorJinx's Top 200 Pokemon - Page 3 Scizor-mega
    Scizor has always been cool considering that it's a human-sized ninja-styled metallic preying mantis.

Jinx's Top 200 Pokemon - Page 3 GyaradosJinx's Top 200 Pokemon - Page 3 Gyarados-mega
    Gyarados is a great example how patience pays off when raising a Magikarp and its Mega Evolution is even more deadly.

Jinx's Top 200 Pokemon - Page 3 PinsirJinx's Top 200 Pokemon - Page 3 Pinsir-mega
    Pinsir's Mega Evolution is very powerful, not to mention it looks like it means business.

Jinx's Top 200 Pokemon - Page 3 TyranitarJinx's Top 200 Pokemon - Page 3 Tyranitar-mega
    Tyranitar is one great Pokemon as it's a rock armored Kaiju dinosaur that resembles Godzilla.

Jinx's Top 200 Pokemon - Page 3 ThundurusJinx's Top 200 Pokemon - Page 3 Thundurus-therian
    Thundurus has gotten more of my interest due to its Therian form resembling a dragon.

Jinx's Top 200 Pokemon - Page 3 LandorusJinx's Top 200 Pokemon - Page 3 Landorus-therian
    Landorus has a cool Therian form resembling a tiger and having a fascinating eyebrow.

And before we start the Top 10, let's look at some honorable mentions!
    Jinx's Top 200 Pokemon - Page 3 BarbaracleJinx's Top 200 Pokemon - Page 3 ChatotJinx's Top 200 Pokemon - Page 3 CinccinoJinx's Top 200 Pokemon - Page 3 ClawitzerJinx's Top 200 Pokemon - Page 3 CryogonalJinx's Top 200 Pokemon - Page 3 DelphoxJinx's Top 200 Pokemon - Page 3 DragalgeJinx's Top 200 Pokemon - Page 3 DruddigonJinx's Top 200 Pokemon - Page 3 DusknoirJinx's Top 200 Pokemon - Page 3 ElectivireJinx's Top 200 Pokemon - Page 3 HitmonleeJinx's Top 200 Pokemon - Page 3 JolteonJinx's Top 200 Pokemon - Page 3 LeavannyJinx's Top 200 Pokemon - Page 3 LiepardJinx's Top 200 Pokemon - Page 3 SceptileJinx's Top 200 Pokemon - Page 3 ShedinjaJinx's Top 200 Pokemon - Page 3 SpiritombJinx's Top 200 Pokemon - Page 3 Whimsicott
    Nino
    Nino
    Donkey Kong
    Donkey Kong

Post by Nino Thu May 29, 2014 6:13 pm

This is it, the moment we've all been waiting for days. Thanks for all who took the time to view which Pokemon i really like. But this time, we're being serious. We're at the Top 10 now. These Pokemon have had the most impact for me in my Pokemon experience. Now let's finish this fight!

Jinx's Top 200 Pokemon - Page 3 CharizardJinx's Top 200 Pokemon - Page 3 Charizard-mega-xJinx's Top 200 Pokemon - Page 3 Charizard-mega-y
    Starting off the Top 10, we have the two-horned winged dragon, Charizard. Being a fan favorite, I can't help but to love Charizard as well. What pushes it to Top 10 are the Mega Evolutions. Mega Charizard X finally does justice to the draconic aspects of Charizard, giving it a cool color scheme, rise in stats, and Tough Claws which powers up contact moves. Mega Charizard Y focuses more on aerodynamics and giving it Drought, a weather manipulation activity. Charizard is one awesome, battle-loving fire-breathing dragon.

Jinx's Top 200 Pokemon - Page 3 AegislashJinx's Top 200 Pokemon - Page 3 Aegislash-blade
    Aegislash is awesome. Being a golden royal sword with a scabbard with a shield, Aegislash is able to shift between offense and defense. Its name contains "Aegis," which is the shield of Athena. Its German name is Durengard, which has "Durendal," the sword of the paladin Roland. Its French name is Exagide, a combination of Excalibur and Aegis. Its Japanese name combines Gilgamesh and guard. Finally, its Korean name is Kill-guard. It even has a metallic sound effect for a cry! Aegislash is one sword with an awesome ability, awesome stats, awesome typing (its evolutionary line being the only Steel/Ghost types), and great design.

Jinx's Top 200 Pokemon - Page 3 Genesect
    Genesect was Team Plasma's attempt at creating the strongest Pokémon ever. 300 million years ago, during the Paleozoic Era, it was feared as the ultimate hunter, leading to Team Plasma choosing it to be enhanced. At some point, N had research halted and the P2 Laboratory closed, claiming that Pokémon are perfect beings and science damages their natural beauty. However, one lone scientist remained, and continued development by himself out of the belief that Genesect is necessary for Team Plasma's goals. Genesect is a prehistoric cybernetic insect that can turn into a hoverboard and can shoot laser beams from its backpack cannon that would make Hyper Beam seem like nothing. Aside from Mega Evolutions, it's the strongest Bug-type ever.

Jinx's Top 200 Pokemon - Page 3 LucarioJinx's Top 200 Pokemon - Page 3 Lucario-mega
    Lucario is the most iconic out of all Gen 4 Pokemon. Having the ability to sense aura of living things, it is said to be the first Pokemon to Mega Evolve. Its battling skills are absurd, with Mega Lucario's Adaptability doubling its STAB attacks. Plus, its longcoat-like fur is quite awesome looking. I also like the way Lucario fights in the Smash bros games, becoming stronger as it takes more damage and having good reach and defense, ridiculous comboes and throwing, and an excellent aerial game. Lucario is quite an awesome Pokemon.

Jinx's Top 200 Pokemon - Page 3 KangaskhanJinx's Top 200 Pokemon - Page 3 Kangaskhan-mega
    Kangaskhan is one kangaroo dinosaur that has a baby in its pouch. What makes it so awesome is it being a mama bear, an adult that does everything it can to protect its child. What really pushes it is the Mega Evolution, which has the baby come out of the pouch and start destroying foes along with the mother with Parental Bond. Also, its name references Genghis Khan. Now that's a Pokemon you don't want to mess with.

Jinx's Top 200 Pokemon - Page 3 GengarJinx's Top 200 Pokemon - Page 3 Gengar-mega
    Gengar is the original Ghost-type of Generation 1. This Pokemon is one menacing, haunting shadow that reminds me of Lavender Town. I like how Gengar has a unique typing, Ghost/Poison. Plus, it's based on poltergeists, haunting humans for eternity. Quite mischievous. It gets even better with its Mega Evolution, which gets Shadow Tag, the ability that was responsible for banning Wobbuffet in Gens 3 and 4 tournaments. In addition, Mega Gengar rivals even Mewtwo in terms of Special Attack and Speed. Gengar is one excellent ghost and my favorite Gen 1 Pokemon.

Jinx's Top 200 Pokemon - Page 3 DeoxysJinx's Top 200 Pokemon - Page 3 Deoxys-attackJinx's Top 200 Pokemon - Page 3 Deoxys-defenseJinx's Top 200 Pokemon - Page 3 Deoxys-speed
    Deoxys is one awesome humanoid alien that was created from a space virus mutated by a laser. You could guess that would be something I would admire. Well, you don't say! It possesses the ability to change between 4 forms and even regenerate. That's insane. Its Attack form has both attack stats higher than that of Rayquaza, so one attack will do a lot. Its Speed form beats even Ninjask in terms of speed. Its Defense form is able to compete with even Shuckle in terms of taking hits. Its Normal form combines elements of the other 3 forms. Plus, it's based off DNA and it references the double helix in its arms. Deoxys is a very unique Pokemon, and is awesome for that.

Jinx's Top 200 Pokemon - Page 3 BlazikenJinx's Top 200 Pokemon - Page 3 Blaziken-mega
    Now we're really talking. You bet that I love Blaziken. Being a kickboxing fire chicken capable of uppercutting foes right out of the sky, it's one of the most popular Gen 3 Pokemon of all time. In Gen 5, it gets Speed Boost, which is responsible for it getting banned in online tournaments. In Gen 6, it gets an even cooler Mega Evolution that can use Speed Boost no matter what the base form's ability is. Not to mention that cry sounds awesome. Without a doubt, my favorite Gen 3 Pokemon.

Jinx's Top 200 Pokemon - Page 3 Darkrai
    Darkrai is one shadow that can manipulate nightmares as use as defense. Representing the new moon, Darkrai causes nightmares to those around it when it's active in the darkest of nights. Its signature ability, Bad Dreams, harms all sleeping opponents at the end of each turn. It's basically manipulating the mind to make events real. Nightmares can stress the brain to the point of losing control over cardiac rhythm, causing fibrillation and cardiac arrest, otherwise known as Sudden Unexplained Nocturnal Death Syndrome. However, this is merely self-defense, and Darkrai even serves as the hero of The Rise of Darkrai. This is one Pokemon with a great concept, great battling skills, great anime appearances, and an impressive design.

Now here's the ultimate question: If the previous 199 Pokemon aren't my favorites, what can beat them? What is my favorite Pokemon of all time?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 7:03 pm