The Nintendo Forum Site

Login/Register to post on the forums and chat in the chatbox.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Nintendo Forum Site

Login/Register to post on the forums and chat in the chatbox.

The Nintendo Forum Site

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+2
Gameguy1996
Winters Thief Zero
6 posters

Cancelled TV Shows You'd Bring Back

Winters Thief Zero
    Winters Thief Zero
    Admin
    Admin

Custom Title : Powered Up
    Internet Browser : Mozilla Firefox

User Points : 2147483647
    Favorite Nintendo Game? : Splatoon

Cancelled TV Shows You'd Bring Back Empty Cancelled TV Shows You'd Bring Back

Post by Winters Thief Zero Wed May 28, 2014 10:17 pm

What cancelled TV shows would you most like to come back?

Personally there is not one TV show that I'd like back that was cancelled. I feel like every cancelled TV show I may have enjoyed at one point began to get old, and so I really wouldn't have wanted to continue watching it anyway. Or at least that's how it usually is for TV shows I've watched that were cancelled.
    Gameguy1996
    Gameguy1996
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Internet Browser : Safari

User Points : 12861

Cancelled TV Shows You'd Bring Back Empty Re: Cancelled TV Shows You'd Bring Back

Post by Gameguy1996 Wed May 28, 2014 10:20 pm

King of the Hill and Futurama are shows that I would like to see return with new episodes at some point.
    Kyng
    Kyng
    Ness
    Ness

Internet Browser : Google Chrome

User Points : 1295

Cancelled TV Shows You'd Bring Back Empty Re: Cancelled TV Shows You'd Bring Back

Post by Kyng Thu May 29, 2014 7:59 pm

The first one I'd bring back would be The Crystal Maze.
    The second one I'd bring back would be Robot Wars Razz .

Post by Guest Thu Aug 28, 2014 5:52 pm

King of the Hill got cancelled because of Seth MacFarline's monopoly of crap. I.was hoping some network like FX or TBS would pick it up. Mike Judge stated he wanted a reboot to happen, so there's still hope.

Another show that got cancelled way too soon is Almost Human. I thought it was Karl Urban's best role (as Detective Kenix) and the writing was really quirky. Dunno why it never got picked back up.

Also, FIREFLY!
    Nessness
    Nessness
    Nessness Ness
    Nessness Ness

Custom Title : Ness + Awesomeness = Nessness
    User Points : 732

Post by Nessness Thu Aug 28, 2014 6:31 pm

There was a show where celebrities train as firefighters. It might seem generic, but it was a great program to watch.
    They replced it with adult talking show..
    Kyng
    Kyng
    Ness
    Ness

Post by Kyng Thu Feb 19, 2015 7:54 pm

After the two I mentioned earlier, the third show I'd bring back is The Mole. The idea was pretty simple: a team of contestants would work together to complete challenges, and build up a large cash prize. However, one of the team was an undercover double agent known as "The Mole", whose task was to sabotage the team's efforts without drawing too much suspicion to themselves....

It was brilliant - and since it's been over ten years since it was last on, I think it's time it got another go.
    Winters Thief Zero
    Winters Thief Zero
    Admin
    Admin

Custom Title : Powered Up
    Internet Browser : Mozilla Firefox

User Points : 2147483647
    Favorite Nintendo Game? : Splatoon

Post by Winters Thief Zero Thu Feb 19, 2015 9:12 pm

^ Never heard of it, but that actually sounds really interesting and fun to watch. It would be nice to see it brought back, or maybe a new show that's similar.
    queenzelda
    queenzelda
    Lady Queen
    Lady Queen

Custom Title : Gengar Master

User Points : 8540
    Favorite Nintendo Game? : The Legend of Zelda & Pokemonz

Post by queenzelda Fri Feb 20, 2015 1:36 am

I'd bring back Full House. I loved the old show but it needs to be updated for this gen though.
    Nessness
    Nessness
    Nessness Ness
    Nessness Ness

Custom Title : Ness + Awesomeness = Nessness
    User Points : 732

Post by Nessness Fri Feb 20, 2015 2:34 am

KyngzIndeyen wrote:After the two I mentioned earlier, the third show I'd bring back is The Mole. The idea was pretty simple: a team of contestants would work together to complete challenges, and build up a large cash prize. However, one of the team was an undercover double agent known as "The Mole", whose task was to sabotage the team's efforts without drawing too much suspicion to themselves....

It was brilliant - and since it's been over ten years since it was last on, I think it's time it got another go.
    YES, YES, YES!!! I watched all seasons of it, and it is an amazing show. Probably my second favorite reality show, follwoing The Amazing Race. I don't know why this gets booted while shows like Paris Hilton's Best Friends Forever gets created.
    Actually Austrailia had Season 6 on 2013, but it was a failure impo.
    Kyng
    Kyng
    Ness
    Ness

Post by Kyng Wed Feb 25, 2015 8:10 pm

Over here, I think it got booted because it was on Channel 5....which nobody ever watched or paid much attention to back then Sad .
    Soupy
    Soupy
    Donkey Kong
    Donkey Kong

User Points : 413
    Favorite Nintendo Game? : 3DS FC: 0189-9067-5963

Post by Soupy Sun Aug 30, 2015 3:26 am

Gilligan's Island and Futurama. Loved those shows.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 9:58 am