The Nintendo Forum Site

Login/Register to post on the forums and chat in the chatbox.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Nintendo Forum Site

Login/Register to post on the forums and chat in the chatbox.

The Nintendo Forum Site

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Most Wanted Smash Bros. Characters

Winters Thief Zero
    Winters Thief Zero
    Admin
    Admin

Custom Title : Powered Up
    Internet Browser : Mozilla Firefox

User Points : 2147483647
    Favorite Nintendo Game? : Splatoon

Most Wanted Smash Bros. Characters Empty Most Wanted Smash Bros. Characters

Post by Winters Thief Zero Thu Sep 11, 2014 9:54 pm

Well now that we know the full roster for Smash 4, I'm already thinking about more characters I want. But there will inevitably be another Smash Bros. game, and since a lot of my most wanted characters for the previous game didn't get in, here's the characters I want most for the next one. (or, possibly DLC for Smash 4?)

- Ridley (is he ever going to be playable?...)
    - Chorus Men (thought they would be interesting, I'm kind of surprised they're not there)
    - Impa
    - Chibi-Robo
    - Jenna (Yes, I want her more than Isaac)
    - Inkling (Splatoon will have been out for awhile by the time the next Smash releases)
    - Viridi (not sure how she would work, but I still want to see her playable)
    - Krystal
    - King K. Rool
    - Tom Nook (I know it would be weird, but I think he would be a cool character)
    - Some new Pokemon character
    - Bayonetta (although at that point it would be kind of pointless to add Bayo, they should've done it in Smash 4...)

And of course, I want the Ice Climbers back. Why are they not in Smash 4? :/ And yeah, I know it's WAY too early to be thinking about the next game, but these are just characters I want playable in the series at all.
    Gameguy1996
    Gameguy1996
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Internet Browser : Safari

User Points : 12861

Most Wanted Smash Bros. Characters Empty Re: Most Wanted Smash Bros. Characters

Post by Gameguy1996 Fri Sep 12, 2014 2:13 am

You have a good list but, I don't think some of them will happen since other characters from the games they come from seem more likely.

Ridley and the Chorus Man would be the most likely DLC characters for Smash 4 do to being brought up in the leaks and they could even be free DLC characters for all we know.

I think it would be between Impa and Minda as the Zelda newcomer for the next Smash.

Chibi-Robo seems more like an AT sadly.

I think she could be the new Golden Sun AT or be a part of Isaac's Final Smash if he's ever playable.

I think Inkling is a character that could happen but, maybe it will be all of the members.

I guess she would be next in line if KI gets 4 characters in the next game.

I think she will be in if she's playable in Star Fox U.

I think Dixie and Cranky have a better shot then him unless he makes a comeback in a DK game.

I think he would be cool but, I think Isabelle might be playable over him.

We can all say that a new Pokemon will happen since there's a new one in every game.

Bayonetta would have to be changed a bit if the next game is E 10 so Wander Red would be a better pick for a Platinum Games character.

Current date/time is Sat May 11, 2024 8:29 pm